Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen next?  (Read 434 times)
Jabiii (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

I have received my tokens form my campaign my question is what is next step for me to get my real money? What are the procedures to earn them? Share your knowledge.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iamdavid

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

i think you will have to move it to your luno wallet so it can be deposited in your bank account, thats one of the process i know
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

I have received my tokens form my campaign my question is what is next step for me to get my real money? What are the procedures to earn them? Share your knowledge.
This is a rather complicated procedure. To translate the resulting token into the usual currency fiat, you first need to display your tokens on the exchange that trades these tokens. You need to display them in parallel with ethereum, because the fee for the transaction of little-known tokens occurs precisely in ethereum, and not in tokens, which is transferred to the exchange. The most famous in this respect is the EtherDelta exchange. A few weeks ago, a similar exchange ForkDelta, it is faster, but so far with a small volume of trading. There are still in Hong Kong stock exchange Kucoin, which was planned to open first in China. On these exchanges, tokens are translated only into ethereum. You can also go to the CoinMarketCap website and see which exchanges the coin is still trading on.
 After that, the ethereum should already be taken out to the exchanger or exchange and to invest it in a currency suitable for you.
Eragon54

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

If you have your etherium address then check it first if theres a balance. check it on the etherscan.io. theres a different way to convert it to real cash but i think you should the terms in your country. because lik here in my  country we have an app named coins.ph where we can receive and send money. 
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

I have a feeling that you should have planned this out before you started to accept the tokens from the campaign.

If you want to get your "real" money then you have to find an exchange that accepts the token as something you can sell, or something else along those lines. There's nothing that really gives you a simple conversion and I personally don't like campaigns that will give tokens instead of flat Bitcoin because the token is subject to normal volatility, typically worse than what Bitcoin experiences and they can whisk new tokens in to pay you whenever. Not a good system imo but people will accept it.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:58:06 AM
Merited by armansolis593 (3)

Steps:

1. Look at Coinmarketcap.com and put the abbreviation of the token at the search bar then click market to see if the token is listed on some exchangers.

2. If you used Myetherwallet to store your token then you need 0.01 ethereum to transfer your token that you got from a campaign from the exchange where the token is listed.

3. Create an account to that exchange and send the token from the account you created then sell it in the market.

Hope this will help you, always remember that you need to be sure if the token is listed on an exchange if the token is not listed then you have to wait till the token is listed. Visit their ANN or website to see the latest news about the token project.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

digital money crypto always decrease all coins including bitcoin, if all continue to decrease whether there is still a chance to rise.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

After you received your tokens you should know in what exchange your tokens are listed then trade it there, but be sure that your tokens has a value you can check it at ethplorer.io or you can check it here if your token are listed in ethdelta or in other exchanges. https://deltabalances.github.io

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

you can exchanger your token be coins
many exchanger to exchange token be coins
for example you've 1000 DDD tokens, you can change 1000 DDD be coins ethereum with sell tokens,
if anypeople buying your tokens, and you can get some ethereum coins, after that you can send your ethereum to
your market cryptocurrency, and make your ethereum be real money, and transfer to your bank account
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

You have to check first if your coins is already listed in an exchange, if not is you have to wait until it was being listed. I assume that you get an erc20 token from bounty, once it is on exchange you can trade it into ethereum or bitcoin. Or find a buyer of your in currency exchange thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

I'm surprised, many people just ask instead of trying to find out first. I will not judge you, it's just that. you can gain knowledge if you are diligent in reading, this is the most important part when someone is involved in crypto. knowledge in search through reading, reading and reading culture is important and very close to getting knowledge.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:50:52 AM

Find the "portal" where you can convert crypto to fiat in your country.

If that "portal" only accepts bitcoin, you have to sell your token to convert it to bitcoin in an exchange, then send that bitcoin to your "portal" wallet address so you can withdraw it to fiat.

money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

After you received your tokens you should know in what exchange your tokens are listed then trade it there, but be sure that your tokens has a value you can check it at ethplorer.io or you can check it here if your token are listed in other exchanges. like bittrex binance  etc
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:58:58 AM

If you receives tokens then you have to wait if there is some one who is willing to buy that tokens from you then you can earn money over that or if that exchange or someone is willing to buy that tokens from you once the token distributed among the members the members self sale that to another member and thus the money received over that.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Watanabe1505_

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

First, you should get to know about exchanges where your token listed on in order to take a conversion to Bitcoin. And then find gateways where accepting convert Bitcoin to your fiat ( example. www.Coinbase.com )
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

what happen next ? maybe bitcoin price will raise because some people have a little knowledge about bitcoin . In my opinion happen next in btc. will going to get higher price because bitcoin its not popular now but in the future the bitcoin will because a currency just my opinion .
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

Here in our country we have an application that is able to accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, i is actually like wallet in the internet however its a made app in which you can have it exchanged to some micro stores here all over the country so that you can encash it to cash. You can also use the app to sell some of the stocks and earn it and wven transfer some of your coins to a friend, a family or anyone virtually real time in anywhere and anytime that you would want
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

If you want fiat money from your coins asap you should send them to an exchange, transfer them to bitcoin and sell bitcoin to fiat on an exchange to allows you to do fiat withdrawels. This requires ID verifications though.

Good luck transfering your first earnings to fiat, though it might not be a bad idea to just hang on to your coins. Who knows what will happen to the price.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

Its simple, you just need to exchange it  Grin Grin
Find the exchanger in which your token has been listed, transfer that token to the exchanger from your wallet then convert the token to ETH or BTC after that you can either hold it or sold it for your currency. You can check if your token already been listed or not in https://coinmarketcap.com/ if your token didnt have a market yet then you can't gain anything yet  Grin
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

Easy way to sell tokens on exchanges.
Check coinmarketcap and find your tokens, after will make deposit and sell.
My advise, wait when price of your tokens will be raised.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: