Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Plaza Systems (PLAZA) - Presale P4 20% Bonus LIVE  (Read 22077 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

Been following Plaza closely and invested in it a month or so ago. Bummer this bad market isn't giving it the due it deserves.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
kevjoh

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

Been following Plaza closely and invested in it a month or so ago. Bummer this bad market isn't giving it the due it deserves.

Thanks for your support! We've a live demo coming soon which should help demonstrate both our tech and sincerity :-)
kevjoh

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:33:23 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 06:05:56 AM by kevjoh

Plaza MerchantChain LIVE DEMO coming soon!

A new FAST, SECURE, SCALEABLE, STABLE, SUSTAINABLE, & FUTURE-PROOF platform for business, trade, commerce: Plaza Systems' MerchantChain ... Live DEMO coming soon!

Secure a 20% #presale bonus today at https://www.plaza.systems/whitelist

#ecommerce #fintech #DLT #blockchain

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DapOib5UMAAw59O.jpg:large
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

Hi, the project is quite interesting and deserves attention. Tell me, do you plan to conduct any offline activities?
kevjoh

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Hi, the project is quite interesting and deserves attention. Tell me, do you plan to conduct any offline activities?

Thanks. We are attending events and taking our demo. Next week we will be represented at Seamless and the World Blockchain Forum in Dubai as well as Tokenomx in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

Greetings, can anyone of the founders talk to me about a partnership with the affiliate program, please?
Plaza_Systems

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

Greetings, can anyone of the founders talk to me about a partnership with the affiliate program, please?

Hello, you can email info@plaza.systems
Plaza_Systems

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Plaza Systems has extended their presale bonus of 20% until April 26!
https://www.plaza.systems/whitelist/
agustafocena

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

A very promising concept for investors. this is proven from his teamwork. not to mention technology and a good project that in every day always coexist from time to time.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:58:20 AM

A very promising concept for investors. this is proven from his teamwork. not to mention technology and a good project that in every day always coexist from time to time.
because all teams want to do our best to make the project attractive to many investors, and so far I can see, the support for this project is also growing.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:39:28 AM

because all teams want to do our best to make the project attractive to many investors, and so far I can see, the support for this project is also growing.
it is true that more and more who support this project must be more easy to achieve success for this project, with a lot of support team surely more enthusiasm to develop this project.success is always this project for the future.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

it is true that more and more who support this project must be more easy to achieve success for this project, with a lot of support team surely more enthusiasm to develop this project.success is always this project for the future.
Projects for the future that is worthy of our support in order to be successful. I am convinced that this project can compete with other projects see project team has a great skill.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

Do I need to do KYC to join this token sale?
You said 25% bonus but in your website a popup advertise show me only 20% bonus for current tier. So which one is correct?
Also with PlazaConcierge how much Plaza I can earn in 24 hrs?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
kevjoh

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

Do I need to do KYC to join this token sale?
You said 25% bonus but in your website a popup advertise show me only 20% bonus for current tier. So which one is correct?
Also with PlazaConcierge how much Plaza I can earn in 24 hrs?

Hi Coin163,

KYC is required to join the token sale as that is best practice.

20% on the website is correct. I will ask the administrator of this forum to update its title. Apologies for that confusion.

MerchantChain’s proof-of-reputation (POR) is based on the actual order of transactions using an algorithmic mixture of response time, influence (number of connections), and stake (number of transactions), as well as a healthy dose of randomness.

The PlazaConcierge acts as a maintenance node of the MerchantChain as indeed do the PlazaMobile and PlazaDesktop applications.

A maintenance node that witnesses a transaction gets a significant share of the transaction fee, which is always paid by the seller in the transaction. Both the share of the fee (~1/3rd?) and the fee itself (~3%?) is yet to be determined.

It would be impossible to estimate 24 hours' earnings as there are so many variables at play.

The beauty of our POR system is that there is no energy-draining arms race to compete to solve a proof-of-work (POW).

Any buyer or seller on the MerchantChain can earn maintenance royalties without trying; a bonus benefit like the icing on a multi-benefit layered cake .
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

How to check airdrop balance?
Plaza_Systems

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

How to check airdrop balance?

Here is the spreadsheet for the airdrop:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FHSH1qskQX2x-Gevo-cay2hHcaHhRpcovC53tG4AI3M/edit#gid=0
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

Plaza's MerchantChain™ fuels Total bCommerce — next-gen commerce on the blockchain — with transaction speeds that eclipse current distributed ledger technologies.

It is faster and lighter than any of its competitors and allows businesses large and small to build their own decentralised applications or choose from a range of cost-effective solutions.

Plaza System brings emerging technologies to life by focusing on everyday utility, convenience, efficiency, and security.
this is great project, you must read the whitepaper for knowing how's this project going great
kevjoh

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

Ask about our DEMO at Seamless Middle East

Meet Plaza Systems' Kevin & Michael today and tomorrow at Seamless Middle East at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Center.

Ask them about a demo of the MerchantChain:

https://medium.com/plaza-systems/why-the-merchantchain-for-business-trade-commerce-summary-with-links-caf9f24ff3e4

#presale #crowdfund #crypto #fintech #lifestyle #AI #ecommerce #payments

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dayz8UgUQAENIOp.jpg:large
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Plaza_Systems

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

Slacks were mostly abandoned by crypto projects due to the deluge of phishing scams present on them. Slack did nothing about it, so most will not use it going forward. It's too risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: