Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does holding this coin make sense?  (Read 270 times)
andreijoaquin (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

Hello guys I bought some graft token since I found it an interesting project, but currently developers seem to be so quiet and does not answer investor concerns. Does holding this coin really make sense or I am just wasting my money?
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

You provided insufficient information. But if guided by the information that you provided, then, of course, it makes sense to sell your asset.

sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

I do not know the situation of graft specifically but if a team is being very bad at responding to the community then that's never a good sign. I always think that if they cannot respond to the community and handle those commitments then how can they successfully manage their business commitments? No one will want to deal with them if they are not responding in a timely and appropriate way.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

Some dev teams are not as hands on as some others especially being active here on bitcointalk. That is why it is essential to do research before so you could compare how much thread activity there was prior compared to now. I would raise my concerns again and if they went unanswered twice, well then I would conclude you have a problem.

Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

if the token you bought the price drops not too deep, then my advice just sell and buy a more promising token, and if the token you bought earlier the price fell very deep then better hold
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

Graft is one of the few NEM tokens/assets around. They made a strong signature campaign around, but I don't think that's enough.

I prefer more predictable ICO's and projects like gambling ETH/NEO tokens.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

When the developers and admins stop logging into this forum, they have probably packed their bags and gone. Even if they spend most of their time on telegram and other channels, anyone with an active project will have a presence on bitcointalk. Lots of scammers these days, pick a good one and hodl, not sure about graft.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

Hello guys I bought some graft token since I found it an interesting project, but currently developers seem to be so quiet and does not answer investor concerns. Does holding this coin really make sense or I am just wasting my money?
I read that they will be on exchange this April, team composition platforms seems good you have to be patient i hope you have not invested your lifetime earning here, or this is not the only portfolio you have because development is kinda slow here.

soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
andreijoaquin (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

I read that they will be on exchange this April, team composition platforms seems good you have to be patient i hope you have not invested your lifetime earning here, or this is not the only portfolio you have because development is kinda slow here.
Yeah, good thing I did not focus on this and start looking to some other promising ICO, but I'm still hoping and waiting for graft success. I should exert extra patient though, but I continue researching for a much better ways to earn from investment.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

Their signature campaign was long and promising and although the project had good plans and perspective I am also curious why the team isn't providing any new info about the project. April will come soon and I am also curious will their coins be put on exchange and how much will they be worth if actually, they arrive to exchange. I doubt that they have run away with the investor's money but this silence isn't very promising.

Investing everything in this kind of coins is not recommended but what is done is done and you can only hope for the GRAFT team to continue with their plans for this project.

Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:38:34 AM

if you are sure of the coins you buy, then the next step is to believe that the coin will go up and give you a profit, after that always monitor the development of coins, follow some social media from the coin and do not be shy to ask, usually telegram group of coins you follow answer all your anxiety problems, there in open discussion, and please ask, would be given an answer, either from a group friend, or from the developer
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:53:53 AM

you made a gamble and wait for results. it will turn out to be good or bad. it may be a scam if they don't answer questions. even scam projects can make you earn money though, you never know until it happens.
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:55:05 AM

I've not heard much about this coin to be honest and I do quite extensive research daily so I'll have to look into it and get back hopefully with some valuable info
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:01:01 AM

I dont think this is good idea to hold graft token for long term. Its not good enough to develop.  Its only enough for short term.
In addition, you said that the developer is quiet and it says that developer is not good developer which normally they should answer investors concern.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

How long have they been gone for? I've seen projects where the devs have disappeared for a couple of months then ended up coming back and the price of the coin shot up tremendously. However, you really can't expect that in this market.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

It seems their project is brand new at the moment to be judged. You better check out their roadmap; says it will be in an exchange in April 2018. Token price is aprox. $0.2 and in my opinion it worths to wait because price is low and can be much higher after entering an exchange.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:38:08 AM

Maybe the graft dev is doing something big in the background. Itsn't it the ICO just ended recently? So I guess there will be dumping as soon as the bounty hunters got their tokens (which usually happens).

I guess you need to weight your options here. If you think that you have gain profits already then Its time to get out and try to re-invest. But usually though, based on my experienced tokens from ICO' really do fairly well in the beginning. So if I were you, try to dump a few and then hold at least half to see how it goes for that token in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

I do not know what you're talking about, but you have to sell if you give such stagnation and movement down and not upward in development. Why did you even put it into it.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

GRFT token is good promising technology so don't sell now. It make huge profit in future you should hold 2 to 3 years it reach 5 to 10 USD. You can earn 50x profit in future but you should check after launching the coin then only it will help for future profit. Because many tokens are failed in after launching the coin. So many peoples are avoiding the tokens.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: