Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blkchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 23013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mkozyrev

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

Hi! I like your project, and I´ll participate in twitter campaign. Am I right that the first report should be done on March 10? An could you clarify please, do our tweets should have any hashtags? And may be it's enough to make retweets or we should make also tweets?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wirgaz

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

Great project, I ll do my best to support it!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1675037)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

for signature campaign post in local language will be count?...
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

for signature campaign post in local language will be count?...

hi all!!! nice project.. i see some videos on youtube and seems very promising!!!
good luck!

p.s.: for bounty, there are rules on first page of this thread

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

Great! finally came the campaign that expected
you will find that the rules are written to reward the best forum users and not only the bounty hunters
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN OFFICIALLY STARTED

The campaign looks good and proffesional.

But i do have a question with the reward structure unanswered.
"Reward payment will be provided weekly on http://my.multiversum.io. " - Could you explain that part?
dntih

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Super, but no Merit (((

0x_E211 and 0x_405e
MTV.bounty

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

The campaign looks good and professional.

But i do have a question about the reward structure unanswered.
"Reward payment will be provided weekly on http://my.multiversum.io. " - Could you explain that part?

As soon as you join our campaign, and you have been registered on my.multiversum.io website, you'll find weekly payment (in eMTV tokens) on your account.
Follow this guide:
1) wait the end of the week
2) do your weekly report (one for each chosen category)
3) check your account for eMTV weekly accredit, while keep doing your activities.
4 ) go to point 1

Super, but no Merit (((

Merit  are at a very early stage ATM, let's see how things are going, you never know
Wink
mkozyrev

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

...could you clarify please, do our tweets should have any hashtags? And may be it's enough to make retweets or we should make also tweets?

Could you kindly answer this question? An what's the first week for twitter campaign? Mar 3 - Mar 10?
Ginzink

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

The campaign looks good and professional.

But i do have a question about the reward structure unanswered.

As soon as you join our campaign, and you have been registered on my.multiversum.io website, you'll find weekly payment (in eMTV tokens) on your account.
Follow this guide:
1) wait the end of the week
2) do your weekly report (one for each chosen category)
3) check your account for eMTV weekly accredit, while keep doing your activities.
4 ) go to point 1

Super, but no Merit (((

Merit  are at a very early stage ATM, let's see how things are going, you never know
Wink

Thank you for the reply. Does that mean that for example Signature allocated amount is first split into 16 (weeks) and then split based on stake for each week? Meaning that thoose choosing to start already and having to lock signature for 16 weeks gets extra reward as fewer will be with you from start? (A more rewarding way than "just" more stakes).
Edit, and the amount credited will be adjusted after ICO to correspond to how much the ICO succeeded in getting? As it is % based.
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:49:09 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 02:04:38 PM by MTV.bounty

...could you clarify please, do our tweets should have any hashtags? And may be it's enough to make retweets or we should make also tweets?

Could you kindly answer this question? An what's the first week for twitter campaign? Mar 3 - Mar 10?

As already answered in a prior post, first week ends March 10th, First weekly reporting should be sent starting from March 11th.

Twitter:
Rules

Follow us on Twitter stay up to date, retweet  our news to your friends and followers.

retweetting official post is fine.

@Ginzink
Early signature will get more stake than laters, especially in the first 3/4 weeks. The bounty pool will be re-calculated each week on the basis of the ICO-distributed tokens, btw there is a break-even of 500.000 tokens  
Anan.kh

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

Wow!!! Realy like this project! I'm in
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Do you also accept people that don't have telegram in your Signature Campaign?
By the way, why aren't the RANK and WEEKLY REPORT forms available? The bounty isn't over, right?

And when does the week end? On Sunday? When do we have to submit the report?
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

please don't post here any activity, As you all know, activities posting is not in line with forum rules.
help us to keep this thread clear
thanks guys
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

Do you also accept people that don't have telegram in your Signature Campaign?
By the way, why aren't the RANK and WEEKLY REPORT forms available? The bounty isn't over, right?

And when does the week end? On Sunday? When do we have to submit the report?

RANK AND WEEKLY forms are closed until 11 March. The first-week runs until March 10th, then every week will end on Saturday evening
Report weekly activities starting from the first day of the new week.
Report week 1 starting from 11 March
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

I've been waiting for this campaign for a long time and I'm happy to join you, even if I'm already MTV token holder.

I hope to be of help and to introduce Multiversum to my friends and followers.
Thanks for the opportunity!
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

Bounty campaign started and running.
Facebook and Twitter categories are growing fast.
Signature from reputed members will spread our project to the forum community

Please check what campaign is tailored for you in this thread ( post#1 ) and join it registering as indicated by rules.
KapustaTV

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Bounty Manager

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

What is the day of report? And Weekly report form doesn't work.

doctor_vu

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Please comment question raised)
And please tell me, where to produce the report? Here? Or in google-form?
Ginzink

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Please comment question raised)
And please tell me, where to produce the report? Here? Or in google-form?

The report should not be here. They will be deleted as it is not allowed. The report form will open on next sunday when the report actualy should be delivered Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: