Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blkchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 23017 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

There is something I don't get about "signature report". Why is there a report for signature too? Can't you just see latest post from profile? Moreover we can put just one link on the report but there is written "one link per row". How to add rows?  Huh

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptosova

Activity: 335
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Read the comments on the first page. KYC is not required for the Bounty Participants. But, they don't exclude the possibility in the future if someone will impose it to them.

To introduce or not KYC - this decision is taken exclusively by the company's management, and no one else.

Thank you guys for the question.
At the moment  KYC is not necessary for bounty purpose

This is Bad answer. Will or will not have a KYC need to know in advance!

I will not participate in your Twitter and Facebook bounty companies until I find out an unambiguous answer to the question about KYC.

MTV.bounty

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

There is something I don't get about "signature report". Why is there a report for signature too? Can't you just see latest post from profile? Moreover we can put just one link on the report but there is written "one link per row". How to add rows?  Huh

Thank you for the question,
As you know there are several rules (take al look at post #1) that control signature campaign, the participant is required to report only those posts that he believes to be valid. During the verification phase, our team controls those posts if they reach the minimum required.
that's why you have to list your valid activitiy.

One per row: just hit return after each link and the line scroll down  
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

Take a look at the answer date, it was March 1st. That's what the team said during the study phase of the campaign about bounties & KYC .
But things can change due to force majeure, as we already saw  in the laws of the far east countries
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

Hey manager! what do you mean by twitter audit too old? how to fix that???  with twitter audit the user has nothing to do with the score they provide!!!!  raw 9 spreads

Also, how to know when you will update the facebook spreadsheet??? in the meantime we are supporting this (wasting time) getting rejected for no reason?? and you don't even care to update the spreadsheet? how to know if I keep sharing on facebook if there are no updates?  very disappointed with this!!

2 weeks of support already and there is no way to know if you will reject me again any time you wish?Huh

Cryptosova

Activity: 335
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Take a look at the answer date, it was March 1st. That's what the team said during the study phase of the campaign about bounties & KYC .
But things can change due to force majeure, as we already saw  in the laws of the far east countries

Thanks for answer.

Excuse me, but who are you? In addition to your name on the forum, nothing more says that you represent this company. Bounty company Multiversum created by user kahaiwro. kahaiwro did not write anything about you.
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 08:22:37 PM by MTV.bounty

Hey manager! what do you mean by twitter audit too old? how to fix that???  with twitter audit the user has nothing to do with the score they provide!!!!  raw 9 spreads

Also, how to know when you will update the facebook spreadsheet??? in the meantime we are supporting this (wasting time) getting rejected for no reason?? and you don't even care to update the spreadsheet? how to know if I keep sharing on facebook if there are no updates?  very disappointed with this!!

2 weeks of support already and there is no way to know if you will reject me again any time you wish?Huh

If your twitter audit is too old (how do you call a 5 months old audit?), you have been rejected, take a look at rules, we reserve the right to do not admit those that do not meet the requirements.
Refresh your twitter audit and advice us via mail (bounty@multiversum.io) asap and you'll be "Pre-Approved"

thanks
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

Reporting Form works fine, we already received over 150 reports.
Thanks
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Read the comments on the first page. KYC is not required for the Bounty Participants. But, they don't exclude the possibility in the future if someone will impose it to them.

To introduce or not KYC - this decision is taken exclusively by the company's management, and no one else.

I will not participate in your Twitter and Facebook bounty companies until I find out an unambiguous answer to the question about KYC.

I stop immediately tweeting or doing anything else, until admin and/or bounty manager will give us a certain answer about KYC for bounty campaign. We have the right to know and make our decision before.

Thanks
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

It's your choice, you can stop your activities until you are comfortable with our campaign, keep in mind that no reporting leads to renounce to the previous week reward.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

Reporting Form works fine, we already received over 150 reports.
Thanks

I confirm that the weekly reporting form works well; obviously, a few simple rules that are required must be respected.

Needless to complain and always ask the same things .... just read the first page of the thread; also asking when it is available is useless as the first page clearly states that the modules of the first week can be sent from March 11th.

A question to the team: will the bounty be seen after a few days but will be credited every week, or will they only be at the end of the bounty campaign in June?

Thank you
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

We already working on the survey, reports are being reviewed by our staff.
Weekly payment will be done at the end of the week.

Just a few words about reporting.
you don't need to specify dates, categories or prefix links with numbers, that unnecessary informations are time-consuming because forces our staff to remove them.
§Do your report by providing only links, one per row, as reported on rules
thanks for your helping
Ju_CorMa

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:00:39 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 08:23:05 PM by Ju_CorMa

What do you mean? (one per row).

Does it mean, every re-twitter we do we should put on the form?. So if we do the 2 per day, it means 14 per week. So I have to fill up the form 14 times?

Please specify which week we are on the spreadsheet. It will help the management and control.
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

Hi Ju_corma
it seems you are brand new at the Twitter campaign, so you haven't been approved yet. Sometimes it takes a couple of days.
Anyway, next week, you will need to do your weekly report. That's quite simple, click on weekly report link, fill the required fields, then list your activities links, one per row just hitting return button on the keyboard between links.
that's all
bitcoiners25

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:10:17 AM

Good Day Guys. Just wan to ask about my Facebook Bounty Approval in the Participation List, Why I am rejected for the reason that I dont have friends in facebook. I have  1402 Friends in Facebook and Im always active. Why I got rejected? My Bitcointalk Username is Bitcoiners25 in the Excel. Thanks Much.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

projects that are engaged in health services and can be connected into a very steady economy once, I monitor first because its ico is also still long, hopefully sales can continue to increase before the ico is opened
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

Good Day Guys. Just wan to ask about my Facebook Bounty Approval in the Participation List, Why I am rejected for the reason that I dont have friends in facebook. I have  1402 Friends in Facebook and Im always active. Why I got rejected? My Bitcointalk Username is Bitcoiners25 in the Excel. Thanks Much.
Hi bitcoiners25,
it seems your friends are not public, fix it and you will be "pre-approved" too

MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

Reporting on this thread is not allowed.

use this form instead WEEKLY REPORT FORM

REMINDER
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

Can you please specify what do you mean by weekly payment? For example, for the first week just ended, when will we have the tokens in our wallet on my.multiversum.io ?
MTV.bounty

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 11:33:02 AM by MTV.bounty

Can you please specify what do you mean by weekly payment? For example, for the first week just ended, when will we have the tokens in our wallet on my.multiversum.io ?

Hi safariwave,
 we need time to collect reports and process it. So be patient, you will be advised here as soon as weekly survey ended.
Meanwhile do your best  supporting with constructive posts and following us on social media
thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: