Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Stock market  (Read 1034 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

Only if you understand the different between the stock market and crypto exchange market. traditional stock market is regulated by the government and all asset are back up with solid project. In the case of crypto, the market is unregulated and that is the reason while you see so many useless coin being listed on many crypto exchange platform. exchange platform are privately own and managed while stock exchange are own and regulated by the government so I see no reason while any one will overdo the other because the basis in which they operate is holistically different.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

Bitcoin and stock market two different things.  both  good Platform for investment. but Bitcoin is more profitable than stock market.  Government don't can control Bitcoin. so you can easily using it Al worldwide. you can invest in. all investments are some risky.  but you should Control it cool Brain. bow your choose.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

Could bitcoin outdo investing/trading in stocks??
maybe in the future, we just have to wait and wait for that to be achieved

rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Bitcoin is massive and is becoming the next big thing this century but I do not believe it will be bigger than the stock market for now. May be as time goes on when the adoption of the cryptocurrency becomes more then we can be thinking of the crypto taking over from the stock exchange. The cryptocurrency needs more people to buy into it and the user base increased. One thing with the cryptocurrency including bitcoin is that you can not predict them so anything can happen and it will over take the stock exchange. Time will tell.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

If you are talking about gains then of course Bitcoin can outdo traditional markets. But if you are discussing outdo in terms of reaching a higher market capitalization well then I am not 100% sure anymore. It could happen but a lot of things would have to go right in the next 5 years in order for it to do so.
if indeed the crypto currency or bitcoin in particular can become a valid currency, of course, it will dominate and even defeat the stock market and traditional markets, of course, because we also know the price is greater than fiat currency.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Bitcoin is just an alternative invesment asset for investors. Expecting from people not to invest on other assets is not reasonable. Simply comparing bitcoin with traditional stock market is also not right. Because background and dynamics of each other is not the same. Most of the traditional traders are becoming familiar with bitcoin and some of them serously consider to invest on crypto market. But it does not mean they suddenly stop trading in traditional markets. Crypto market and stock market will coexist and people will continue to trade in both.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

If I talk about profits and of course Bitcoin can defeat everything in this world. But if we discuss it in terms of better market capitalization. many things will happen in the next 5 years to do it.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

If I talk about profits and of course Bitcoin can defeat everything in this world. But if we discuss it in terms of better market capitalization. many things will happen in the next 5 years to do it.
Agree that we can make much more profit than other source of income, even i do not try to invest in stock market but base on the statement of others 100% in crypto you will generate high income but this is much risky it was due that investors nothing hold just a key of each wallet that they put their money. And i think we need to me more careful for this form of investment.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

I think that the price of Bitcoin is dependent on the situation on the stock market. If there is a massive collapse of markets in the world, this can not but affect Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: