Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk accept BTC for Tesla! 🔥  (Read 1470 times)
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

You have a ton of credit cards that you can use to pay with btc atm

Everything is accepting btc as of now  Grin

I do wonder which card company has big enough limits to buy a Tesla in 1 go tho lol!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

Today you can buy a car just in street lambo  for bitcoin we all see this news and photos) that why tesla dont can accept bitcoin?ood, clothes, houses… You can buy almost everything with Bitcoin by now, even cars.  And we’re not talking about little toys you can collect, we are talking about real cars.A Lamborghini dealership, located in Orange County (state of California), recently sold their first car for Bitcoin: for 91.4 BTC, worth around $103,000.

Onte (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:49:12 AM

You have a ton of credit cards that you can use to pay with btc atm

Everything is accepting btc as of now  Grin

I do wonder which card company has big enough limits to buy a Tesla in 1 go tho lol!

As said before in this thread, that point with BTC is to cut the middleman
(the card is a middleman that sells your BTC to fiat, so you don't really buy anything with BTC)
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

Last time i checked, tesla was near bankrupt, so this news are not good at seems as it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

haha we know that the elon musk work in technology and i think that iw will work they will use bticoin sas the tesla payment, because as we know they work in the techonology company and we know that bitcoin is a new techonolgy too, maybe tesla will accept bitcoin for the payment

Onte (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Hope this works, and did rt and like the tweet.
but it will be more effective through a blog post in a reputed blog. My suggestion.
I agree with your thoughts that this will be much better if done through blog posts ... surely the results will be better

It got picked up by some big news sites, for example:
https://toshitimes.com/recent-initiative-aims-to-let-you-buy-a-tesla-with-bitcoin/

But we could do a blog post as well, what would you want it to include?
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Spreading the word through social media is indeed a powerful tool for capturing people, and even better if the voting is on large media such as CNN or Forbes so that the supporters become even more.

neocryptrix

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Don't count on Elon being persuaded by a tweet. This guy is on such a different level from the rest of humanity. For those of you h=who have 2.5 hrs to kill google Elon Musk JRE and listen to Joe Rogan's podcast. It's the only place that I've seen Elon in a long form interview. Such an interesting dude.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
Onte (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

I don't think it'll be any beneficial for BTC Right now, although it tells us that people like Elon Musk believes in BTC so we can also believe in it, But right now it won't help BTC :/

Why don't you think that it wouldn't benefit BTC? It would give BTC a lot of marketing and one step closer to mass adoption! 
BigSamson5

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

I wonder which the card company has a big enough limit to buy a Tesla car! Now, you can buy almost anything with Bitcoin right now, even cars. The Lamborghini dealer, located in Orange County, Calif., Recently sold their first car to Bitcoin: 91.4 BTC, worth about $ 103,000. This looks good!
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

It's sure that Elon Musk is a very proud risk taker and he has made already a lot of risky decisions which makes him quite famous, but I do not think that Elon Musk is going to accept cryptocurrencies for Tesla because it is not only about the risk but it about the legalization factor here. I am sure that did not want any kind of legal issues on that company but if Bitcoin becomes much more adaptable all over the world and two other companies then I am sure he will also join the revolution on we have to do is just wait a little longer.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

I think when the market becomes bullish again, I think buying Tesla cars for Bitcoins will be popular. Tesla is an innovative company and pretty to many users of cryptocurrency.
Haven7

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

Tesla car is my dream. It easily became best selling car in USA cause it's simply the best.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:30:44 AM

If a genius like Elon Musk will accept BTC for a Tesla, it means something. He is a revolutionary man, and if he believes in BTC, it's so important.

I am agree with you. Elon Musk is innovator and i think he will accept bitcoin for Tesla. If Tesla accepting bitcoin as payment, it will affecting to others company to accept bitcoin too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: