Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale]🔥🔥 Roburst Network - The next-gen cashless payment 🔥🔥-AIRDROP  (Read 1532 times)
roburst (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Roburst Network Representative

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

I just want to ask , because your creating kinda new bitcoin , I mean you guys have the same idea except that you will create your own block chain , how much will it cause to transfer funds, because the issue in bitcoin is their fees are so high that a new investor can not afford to buy new one , thanks

Our fee will be reduced when the network launches. As a way of promoting the network, any transaction occurs inside the Roburst Network will have the transaction fee of zero (from Roburst Community Program fund). 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

Our testnet has been live. You can give it a try at: https://wallet.roburst.co

Great work. I'm also looking forward for you mobile app for easy carriage and access when using your services. I would love to test it especially when buying goods online. As of the moment is there any prospect date when will it be release or are you guys planning to release a beta of this app first?.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

It is great to know that Roburst Network will issue the first smart cryptocurrency card that can help its users to withdraw cash with a small fee at
any Roburst Automatic Teller Machine.  Are you going to set up Roburst Automatic Teller Machine all over the world or on selected countries only?

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

It is great to know that Roburst Network will issue the first smart cryptocurrency card that can help its users to withdraw cash with a small fee at
any Roburst Automatic Teller Machine.  Are you going to set up Roburst Automatic Teller Machine all over the world or on selected countries only?

The project is telling about cashless payment, trying to implement cashless society so that we are not able to put money in our pockets so that we could easily pay it directly using our mobile phones. If they will put up an ATM anywhere then they are not implementing it. I think developer will not really implement in regards of withdrawing or converting your roc directly to physical money thus it is stated that it will be on exchanges later on that we could sell our roc and convert it in bitcoin then convert it in our own currency.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

The project is telling about cashless payment, trying to implement cashless society so that we are not able to put money in our pockets so that we could easily pay it directly using our mobile phones. If they will put up an ATM anywhere then they are not implementing it. I think developer will not really implement in regards of withdrawing or converting your roc directly to physical money thus it is stated that it will be on exchanges later on that we could sell our roc and convert it in bitcoin then convert it in our own currency.

As we all know there are atm machines around the globe for bitcoin especially thise country that supports crypto currencies. So for me it is not impossible for roburst to provide such machine in the near future because currently we are using such machine nowadays. It may take some time maybe but it is not ouside the zone of possibility.

miyat23

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

I just want to ask , because your creating kinda new bitcoin , I mean you guys have the same idea except that you will create your own block chain , how much will it cause to transfer funds, because the issue in bitcoin is their fees are so high that a new investor can not afford to buy new one , thanks

Our fee will be reduced when the network launches. As a way of promoting the network, any transaction occurs inside the Roburst Network will have the transaction fee of zero (from Roburst Community Program fund). 
Wow, it's great Roburst Team, it help us a lot and thank you for it. We really hoping the sucess of this project and we are proud to be part it.
Kuddos to all devs and the team behind this project.
miyat23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

As we all know there are atm machines around the globe for bitcoin especially thise country that supports crypto currencies. So for me it is not impossible for roburst to provide such machine in the near future because currently we are using such machine nowadays. It may take some time maybe but it is not ouside the zone of possibility.
And in addition to this, since roburst project is focus in cashless payment, I'm hoping that there will be a mobile apps as roburst coin wallet that provide bar code to scan in the different groceries store and department store to pay the bills easily.
blue08

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

I agree. Of course not all will use roburst as for payment but for trading, and once they gain profit, definitely they are going to withdraw and since roburst has a faster transaction per second with a smaller fee than with bitcoin, so possibly some will directly withdraw their roburst to cash rather than convert it to bitcoin then to fiat.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

ANN thread is now available in Hindi language for users from Indian subcontinent.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109256

Please share with others and participate. Smiley
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

It is cool to have something like this, a hardware smartphone-device which gives you this great benefits without any hassle, I mean it is sim card supported so you can use it wherever you want, it comes in two sizes so you can choose which one fits you as well, so handy and it'll gives all the features that you're looking for, kudos to the creators for making these stuff easier for all of us!

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
Jasell

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

Yes, scability has been an issue with Bitcoin that is why new coins like Roburst Coin are advancing , trying to solve the current issues with the existing ones. I have read in their whitepaper that if you are using their services, it will be free of charge.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
blue08

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

And in addition to this, since roburst project is focus in cashless payment, I'm hoping that there will be a mobile apps as roburst coin wallet that provide bar code to scan in the different groceries store and department store to pay the bills easily.

That will be possible. In order for the roburst to go beyond bitcoin is to do something that bitcoin is not yet available. Although bitcoin is around the world and king of all cryptos, but still, only few merchants that feed the necessities of every individual using it as a mode of payment.  If roburst dev team will consider that as well, then it is like a rocket that will hit the moon. Just to think that 90% of people is going to groceries and department store to buy the daily needs using their cashless payment project, for sure there will be a scarcity of their coin. High demand, low supply, lets go to the moon.

VANIG.io
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

It is a great pleasure to have this project. I know it would be helpful for those who cannot invest bitcoin due to dear price. I hope project would be successful and can give good returns to investors. I will join campaign on this project and hope for the best of it.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

i kinda agree with the same with bitcoin idea. This is the big challenge with this project.
to compare it with bitcoin would be quite a hard work to achieve but not impossibe.
Cashless society is not far beyond imagination with our technology  now a days.
miyat23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

It is a great pleasure to have this project. I know it would be helpful for those who cannot invest bitcoin due to dear price. I hope project would be successful and can give good returns to investors. I will join campaign on this project and hope for the best of it.
Me as well, I find this project is very useful for us especially in the modern world of cryptocurrency.
Through this, it makes our life easier and faster using the platform they implemented. I'm very much excited for the Roburst network's success.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

i kinda agree with the same with bitcoin idea. This is the big challenge with this project.
to compare it with bitcoin would be quite a hard work to achieve but not impossibe.

well its hard to surpass bitcoin but this cashless transactions is not new in the market
this one has to be market very well.Having a low fee would be an advantage. So Goodluck with this project.

cryptosweet

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

I agree with you.
yes this project is fun I also hope the project is successful and have a bright future.
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

The roburst network and roburst coin are so amazing and it has so much to offer that would blown you away.
RTB or roburst trading bot is very efficient and it will help us to trade more effectively, using this service, it helps us to know the future of a specific cryptocurrency, i am really looking forward and excited  for the full functionality of this project.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:45:54 AM

That will be possible. In order for the roburst to go beyond bitcoin is to do something that bitcoin is not yet available. Although bitcoin is around the world and king of all cryptos, but still, only few merchants that feed the necessities of every individual using it as a mode of payment.  If roburst dev team will consider that as well, then it is like a rocket that will hit the moon. Just to think that 90% of people is going to groceries and department store to buy the daily needs using their cashless payment project, for sure there will be a scarcity of their coin. High demand, low supply, lets go to the moon.

Agree this coin will really implement the cashless system though bitcoin is trying to implement its also cashless system with the help of the merchants all over the world because bitcoin is really famous. On the other side if this coin will really implement the cashless system then it would really great going to the groceries and paying using this coin. Im not really into its high value like going to its highest price because in this coin my main purpose is its cashless system because it could be easy and fast transactions on it.
Jasell

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

well its hard to surpass bitcoin but this cashless transactions is not new in the market
this one has to be market very well.Having a low fee would be an advantage. So Goodluck with this project.
We've come to a time where transaction fees has been the biggest hurdle for a normal trader like me. Yes, nothing is impossible if Roburst Network is given a solid team with real passion!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: