Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] StarBlock (STB) | The Magical Tokens of the Future 🔥⭐  (Read 1130 times)
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
Not for every business, but still it's great technology ...
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

This topic is young and in any case attracts a large number of investors, it is good to earn in the future.
Megalucker1

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

I just talked to an ICO where the team is not represented. To you a similar question: who are you? In the previous project, which I reviewed, declared the private industry. So it is still possible to justify the lack of publicity. But you are planning to create a regular stock exchange aggregator!
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun.
Patrick777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun.
Yes, but the competition is still present, and I believe that this will have a good effect on the development of service quality.
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:24:31 PM
Merited by windytime (1)

Yes, but the competition is still present, and I believe that this will have a good effect on the development of service quality.
There are no two absolutely identical companies. Think about the most famous brands and their competitors: Mc Donalds and Burger King; Microsoft and Apple; Mercedes Benz and BMW. They produce very similar products, but each has its own distinctive features. Thanks to such individual traits, they acquire the love of consumers.
punkster

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

Not for every business, but still it's great technology ...
First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization.
Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
sjuzze

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data and money.
Donna Madonna

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Get access to the whole world of crypto currencies, hmm ... sounds tempting .... if all the guys get it, there will be a steep platform!
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

So, how many exchange that already available in StarBlock?
Is there any Top 10 exchange listed in StarBlock?
super stas

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data and money.
At first I think, it is the eradication of corruption, it's great problem...
This one  just have to become successful. The next 20 years will be with huge speculation in the cryptocurrency market, this will assist o project.
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

Get access to the whole world of crypto currencies, hmm ... sounds tempting .... if all the guys get it, there will be a steep platform!

Collecting so many diverse directions in the world of crypto-economics is a daunting task, but with success there will be TOP-building.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

This one  just have to become successful. The next 20 years will be with huge speculation in the cryptocurrency market, this will assist o project.
So, will be the huge demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. There will be more people, which means there will be more opportunities. I'm right?
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

Development implies a fundamentally new approach to the management and use of data, which, in particular, will inevitably contribute to profound transformations in the financial market.
cryptozian

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

So, will be the huge demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. There will be more people, which means there will be more opportunities. I'm right?
Everything is not bad! So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

where is your team ?

Are you asking for their location where they are based or for the team in general and who they are?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
cryptoicicle

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

The project is developing at a fairly good pace, I think the team has set itself the goal to achieve the world's leading positions the crypto currency.
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Today, the world of crypto currency is becoming very popular. Many understand that this is the future. When it comes to future money, there is growing awareness that crypto currency plays an important role.
$Nick$

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

you are lagging behind the road map, I advise making corrections.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: