Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] StarBlock (STB) | The Magical Tokens of the Future 🔥⭐  (Read 1130 times)
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

The past year in the global economy was marked by a crypto-currency. New technologies, such as blockchain, capture the world, becoming embedded in everyday life.

The technology of "blockchain" and crypto-currencies became popular just in 2017, because a critical mass of people was reached that speak and know about it.
Rightly, then a certain level of penetration of the technology itself was achieved in those spheres of society that are familiar and understandable to people.
The project has all the cards at hand, when something appears that extends our capabilities, it becomes popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

For investors this is very good news. The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

For investors this is very good news. The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
Patrick777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

As an investment tool, this is a rather risky and complex asset.
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

Perhaps those who are willing to work with such high risks can get STB.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Many investors have this principle: invest in companies that he himself uses. I think that's the project you need to look at.
cryptoicicle

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

Many investors have this principle: invest in companies that he himself uses. I think that's the project you need to look at.

If you yourself understand the benefits of crypto currency, use them and believe them - then you should get them.
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
Plus, this is the first bell to the fact that the token will slowly but confidently move on increasing. Just do not understand, will be on the site team ICO?
I do not know, I think that in the process will add. Because there will be an unequivocal question from people - who get money. So this is 100% will be added. Again - this is my opinion.
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:46:43 PM
Merited by willdono (3), sofia.lips (1)

If you yourself understand the benefits of crypto currency, use them and believe them - then you should get them.
Today, when we see a "correction" of stock markets, similar to a collapse, with the simultaneous drop in the rate of almost all of the crypto-currencies, as if specially created for sterilization of a huge mass of dollars and other banknotes emitted by world central banks to overcome the 2008-09 crisis, iridescent or at least some acceptable prospects for using blockchain technologies in the financial sphere is quite difficult.
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
cold beer

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
Of course, the token will be interesting. Each 10th trader will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little for HODL)) This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
It is not necessary to fantasize so much. So far, only negotiations are underway, and this does not mean anything at all. Although, it's better than nothing.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

Of course, the token will be interesting. Each 10th trader will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little for HODL)) This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
It is not necessary to fantasize so much. So far, only negotiations are underway, and this does not mean anything at all. Although, it's better than nothing.
"Buy cheaper and sell more" - this expression should determine the behavior of the trader at the exchange. Beginners often forget this in a panic, acting in exactly the opposite way.
Neither

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Ideas from developers are very large. Another thing is the implementation of the project. I think that a lot of tasks and, accordingly, the guys will be quite difficult. You need a large team of programmers and marketers.
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

I think the project will get a good service for traders and crypto-economics in general.
cryptozian

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Ideas from developers are very large. Another thing is the implementation of the project. I think that a lot of tasks and, accordingly, the guys will be quite difficult. You need a large team of programmers and marketers.
Yes, in our time without a strong team it will be very difficult to break through the mountains of competition. All the more difficult it will be with already prosperous competitors ...
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Yes, in our time without a strong team it will be very difficult to break through the mountains of competition. All the more difficult it will be with already prosperous competitors ...
Well, it all depends on how much the team believes in the project and is ready to work on its development. A lot depends on quality management! If you let things go by themselves - nothing happens!
BonBuason

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

I think the project will get a good service for traders and crypto-economics in general.

The price of crypto currency depends on demand and supply in the market. Time will tell what will happen with this.
Trade in crypto currency in the financial market is quite new. Therefore, clear concepts and rules for analysis have not yet been defined.
super stas

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

Well, it all depends on how much the team believes in the project and is ready to work on its development. A lot depends on quality management! If you let things go by themselves - nothing happens!
If the market shows a large drawdown after fees - they may not have enough money, so that not only does the team depend on everything
sjuzze

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

I understand that you have a goal - to collect on one site access to all exchanges? And how can you benefit from this, if a person can trade on each of them separately?
punkster

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

I understand that you have a goal - to collect on one site access to all exchanges? And how can you benefit from this, if a person can trade on each of them separately?
This is the point, that now the person will not need to trade on several couples of exchanges, everything will be available on one resource, it's cool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: