Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] StarBlock (STB) | The Magical Tokens of the Future 🔥⭐  (Read 1131 times)
sjuzze

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

This is probably the most important question - how to achieve a stable price for the token, with such an unstable situation in the market, crypto currency?
super stas

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

This is probably the most important question - how to achieve a stable price for the token, with such an unstable situation in the market, crypto currency?
This question will not be answered. Because this is a whole art and many companies give a lot of money for this.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

What is your hard cap and soft cap?
What is the difference between development strategy when you will collect softcarp and hardcap ??
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

What is your hard cap and soft cap?
What is the difference between development strategy when you will collect softcarp and hardcap ??
I'm interested in how long you will need to develop your project. When can you interpret your platform in action? Ideya interesting, but I do not know how quickly will be implemented ...
Botaisk

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

Much depends on the composition of the development team. Money also plays a role, the more they will gather $, the more experienced they will be able to hire programmers and finish work quickly. In general, we'll see ...
Neither

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really miss the team, I would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) But I understand this is only the initial stage and will soon update the site.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

Much depends on the composition of the development team. Money also plays a role, the more they will gather $, the more experienced they will be able to hire programmers and finish work quickly. In general, we'll see ...

without a top-tier idea today it will not be possible to collect big money which means that everything else remains a dream. i think the team is well aware of all correctly prepared.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really miss the team, I would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) But I understand this is only the initial stage and will soon update the site.
Of course, we hope for this, I'm sure that this factor will bring great benefits to people and investors, as it will add confidence to the project. And accordingly the project will be able to get much more money.
super stas

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Of course, we hope for this, I'm sure that this factor will bring great benefits to people and investors, as it will add confidence to the project. And accordingly the project will be able to get much more money.
I'm curious, what role will blockchain have in the project? Why do you use this technology? Or do you just use ico to raise funds? I will be grateful for the answer.
sjuzze

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

I'm curious, what role will blockchain have in the project? Why do you use this technology? Or do you just use ico to raise funds? I will be grateful for the answer.
I think that both, of course)) Every project that comes out on the ico somehow uses a blockchain system and besides that it collects the cryptocurrency for development with the help of a smart contract.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Yes, everything is just beginning, I hope the team will update the information on the development.
I also like the idea, but it's worth a look at the team, it's important for me.
BonBuason

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

without a top-tier idea today it will not be possible to collect big money which means that everything else remains a dream. i think the team is well aware of all correctly prepared.
I agree with you, now the market is very much in competition and the team will not simply collect a large amount of money.
punkster

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

Good try))  guys ,such projects are already a lot, I hope that you have fat arguments in your favor, otherwise you will be swept by the flow of competition!
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

The blockchain is yet to make a significant breakout as a global exchange’s base.
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

The blockchain is yet to make a significant breakout as a global exchange’s base.
The potential of blockchain technology depends entirely on how widespread it is in the world of the inhabitants.
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

The potential of blockchain technology depends entirely on how widespread it is in the world of the inhabitants.
At the moment, she was helped by the recent success of bitcoins. However, only this year bitkoyn and crypto-currencies slowly retreated to the background, and, finally, blockchain interest of investors.
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

At the moment, she was helped by the recent success of bitcoins. However, only this year bitkoyn and crypto-currencies slowly retreated to the background, and, finally, blockchain interest of investors.
This year, most likely, will be a continuation of the trend in the market, aimed at innovation and global changes in the financial world.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

This year, most likely, will be a continuation of the trend in the market, aimed at innovation and global changes in the financial world.
Blockchain, going to the Internet of things can improve many business processes and seriously affect our daily life. 
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

Do you already have agreements with some exchanges? I so understand without their demand - you can not use their code? Or I'm wrong?
crypto reva

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

The market began to grow and this can well influence the development of the project and strengthen its position in the crypto economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: