Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] StarBlock (STB) | The Magical Tokens of the Future 🔥⭐  (Read 1130 times)
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

Think for yourself if the exchanges provide their API for everyone - then you will not need to ask permission from them, for what they have already given permission)) So we are waiting for news so far)
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

The market began to grow and this can well influence the development of the project and strengthen its position in the crypto economy.
Yes, a good opportunity to gain a foothold in the leading positions, well, of course, if the team's work does not change for the worse.
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

I want to wish good luck to the guys. The idea is interesting. I understand that I can exchange any cryptocurrency on any exchange on their site. It's great!
martincic

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Ideas from developers are very large. Another thing is the implementation of the project. I think that a lot of tasks and, accordingly, the guys will be quite difficult. You need a large team of programmers and marketers.
Yes, in our time without a strong team it will be very difficult to break through the mountains of competition. All the more difficult it will be with already prosperous competitors ...
Well, it all depends on how much the team believes in the project and is ready to work on its development. A lot depends on quality management! If you let things go by themselves - nothing happens!
If the market shows a large drawdown after fees - they may not have enough money, so that not only does the team depend on everything

Of course, I think it is very important the project to have an experienced team. The team should lead the project.
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

How are you going to raise money, with the help of funds and pools?
Starblockdevteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

Will the project develop a bonus program for the most active users?

In the future, my project will give bonus via airdrop. please follow closely.

Thank you for your interesting !
Starblockdevteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

How are you going to raise money, with the help of funds and pools?

Please see at https://www.starblockofficial.io/

You can trade on Etherdelta, Forkdelta, EthThailand, Token.store and more soon

Be enjoy with trading !
Starblockdevteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

So, how many exchange that already available in StarBlock?
Is there any Top 10 exchange listed in StarBlock?

Now, you can trade on Etherdelta, Forkdelta, EthThailand, Token.store and more soon.

Be enjoy with trading !   Wink
thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

Hey guys you’re doing great! I haven’t seen anything like that yet, but we could see the need for the platform coming since long ago! I wish u success and hope that you’ll manage to attract all the major exchanges to cooperate with u as fast as possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: