Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical Support for Blog Bounty  (Read 136 times)
bheem0 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

I have seen in many of the blog entries that they are either fake or made with duplicate accounts or have been reposted. This forms a major chunk of the blog entries and thus affect your blogging promotion. I would like to extend my service to weed out such unauthentic bloggers from the blog bounties. If you agree with the issue then let me know, I will help you out in this with my expertise in bounty campaigns. I have a lot of experience and techniques to find out such fake entries. If you wish I can provide you my technical expertise in weeding/filtering out such bloggers/entries. It will take me 2 or 3 days to do the job. Just let me know by PM if you are interested. If you are satisfied with my work you can pay at your will otherwise also it is ok.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

Actually blog bounties are being abused by many unscrupulous people and they copy-pasting other people's work to get paid. Often some no-so-serious bounty managers overlook them and thus they continue doing so.

You can actually report them in the "Reputation" section and the DefaultTrust Members will tag them.

I dont know why you are asking people to PM you for your service or asking for a fee, most people report them for free because we are part of a bigger community and do all this voluntarily simply for the betterment of the same.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
King Pajeet

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:33:31 PM

I have seen in many of the blog entries that they are either fake or made with duplicate accounts or have been reposted. This forms a major chunk of the blog entries and thus affect your blogging promotion. I would like to extend my service to weed out such unauthentic bloggers from the blog bounties. If you agree with the issue then let me know, I will help you out in this with my expertise in bounty campaigns. I have a lot of experience and techniques to find out such fake entries. If you wish I can provide you my technical expertise in weeding/filtering out such bloggers/entries. It will take me 2 or 3 days to do the job. Just let me know by PM if you are interested. If you are satisfied with my work you can pay at your will otherwise also it is ok.

Isn't this what bounty campaign managers do?

Granted, there is a lot of work needed to read through all blog posts and check for plagiarism so I doubt a single person could manage doing so and you're expertise might be needed.

You mention that it will take you 2-3 days to do the job instead of running full time for a few hours each day. Are you going to get through the entire 6-8 weeks worth of bounty blog posts after the bounty has finished? It will probably take much longer than 3 days to review all the posts.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
bheem0 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

Actually blog bounties are being abused by many unscrupulous people and they copy-pasting other people's work to get paid. Often some no-so-serious bounty managers overlook them and thus they continue doing so.

You can actually report them in the "Reputation" section and the DefaultTrust Members will tag them.

I dont know why you are asking people to PM you for your service or asking for a fee, most people report them for free because we are part of a bigger community and do all this voluntarily simply for the betterment of the same.
Dev if I have reported them publicly they make another new profile, it's not good for blog bounty health... and I am asking a fee because if I give my 2 or 3 days to supporting them I am expecting some fee for my service
bheem0 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

Isn't this what bounty campaign managers do?

Granted, there is a lot of work needed to read through all blog posts and check for plagiarism so I doubt a single person could manage doing so and you're expertise might be needed.

You mention that it will take you 2-3 days to do the job instead of running full time for a few hours each day. Are you going to get through the entire 6-8 weeks worth of bounty blog posts after the bounty has finished? It will probably take much longer than 3 days to review all the posts.
King... I am providing only technical support find out unauthentic bloggers I do not give stacks for blog checking 2 or 3 days sufficient for this work
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: