Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 09:46:51 AM by raimch89

what happens for this insane premine after swap?

The goal is that it won't swap, due to the coins being inactive. There's the chance the dev wakes up from a coma and we have an apocalypse scenario of him swapping and/or dumping, but that's the risk we take. It's either we try or just let people buy his coins and work from there. Not much else we can do, I don't want to have any "manual" human part of the swap process. It must be trustless.

so very risky !

this wallet? 1   
PR5mGbfx...
   24,999,999,843.00 PCN   49.71 %   1 day 16 hours

IF YES IT IS MOVING

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

The goal is that it won't swap, due to the coins being inactive. There's the chance the dev wakes up from a coma and we have an apocalypse scenario of him swapping and/or dumping, but that's the risk we take. It's either we try or just let people buy his coins and work from there. Not much else we can do, I don't want to have any "manual" human part of the swap process. It must be trustless.

so very risky !

this wallet? 1   
PR5mGbfx...

IF YES IT IS MOVING

Yes, that's coinexchange.io's wallet. Probably the dev's old wallet. But here's the catch: that wallet is being used for transaction mixing. Coinexchange.io says MY address on there has coins on it, which it doesn't. They're probably using that wallet as a bank. If they tried to withdraw that money, they wouldn't be able to cover the debit since there's not even 20 billion to make up the difference. I believe it's a matter of time until coinexchange has to answer for using people's coins as they please. I have evidence of them using the exchange wallets to stake, using my personal exchange wallet, so I know it's happening.

To be clear, that wallet is probably the developer's old wallet, but was confiscated by coinexchange.io as they need it to be able to process withdrawls of peepcoin from their site. Mostly because of the 99,999,999 peepcoin limit in a transfer, they probably got lazy and made it so it just pulls coins from wherever.

I'll send you a screenshot of my wallet withdrawl page and them staking what is my exchange wallet if you'd like.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

so very risky !

this wallet? 1   
PR5mGbfx...

IF YES IT IS MOVING

Yes, that's coinexchange.io's wallet. Probably the dev's old wallet. But here's the catch: that wallet is being used for transaction mixing. Coinexchange.io says MY address on there has coins on it, which it doesn't. They're probably using that wallet as a bank. If they tried to withdraw that money, they wouldn't be able to cover the debit since there's not even 20 billion to make up the difference. I believe it's a matter of time until coinexchange has to answer for using people's coins as they please. I have evidence of them using the exchange wallets to stake, using my personal exchange wallet, so I know it's happening.

To be clear, that wallet is probably the developer's old wallet, but was confiscated by coinexchange.io as they need it to be able to process withdrawls of peepcoin from their site. Mostly because of the 99,999,999 peepcoin limit in a transfer, they probably got lazy and made it so it just pulls coins from wherever.

I'll send you a screenshot of my wallet withdrawl page and them staking what is my exchange wallet if you'd like.

not fair at all for an exchange
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:54:19 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:10:57 PM by TheKingInYellow

Agreed, and even more alarming is a complete lack of response from the administration or any representatives of coinexchange.io. They have yet to reply to inquiries about working with us during the swap, or even about my questions regarding staking my on-exchange wallet.

If I were hotter headed I'd call them a scam exchange in public, but I'll wait until they prove me right to do that. We are always working for more exchanges and communities to get involved with, so coinexchange.io is not going to be the final arbiter of this coin's life or where we plan to go with it. I will ensure that. So far the alternative exchanges have been trading with healthy volume for the tier they are, and we appreciate their administrations for adding us and working with us.

We hope to have the dapscoin.com website live tonight, with the whitepaper as it's centerpiece. I personally believe this project and the plans we've discussed will stand on it's own merit and show that we are doing more than simply reviving a coin. I will update when it's actually live, but the night may end up being hectic for me.  Grin

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

thanks for answer
circlenick

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:22:30 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 01:34:25 AM by circlenick

Agreed, and even more alarming is a complete lack of response from the administration or any representatives of coinexchange.io. They have yet to reply to inquiries about working with us during the swap, or even about my questions regarding staking my on-exchange wallet.

If I were hotter headed I'd call them a scam exchange in public, but I'll wait until they prove me right to do that. We are always working for more exchanges and communities to get involved with, so coinexchange.io is not going to be the final arbiter of this coin's life or where we plan to go with it. I will ensure that. So far the alternative exchanges have been trading with healthy volume for the tier they are, and we appreciate their administrations for adding us and working with us.

We hope to have the dapscoin.com website live tonight, with the whitepaper as it's centerpiece. I personally believe this project and the plans we've discussed will stand on it's own merit and show that we are doing more than simply reviving a coin. I will update when it's actually live, but the night may end up being hectic for me.  Grin

I would keep pushing coinexchange rather than make them an enemy, because c-patex is a really small exchange and their exchange system is really ugly. I haven't had any issues with coinexchange so far and they have a nice enough interface with decent volume for a starting-point exchange.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:43 AM

I would keep pushing coinexchange rather than make them an enemy, because c-patex is a really small exchange and their exchange system is really ugly. I haven't had any issues with coinexchange so far and they have a nice enough interface with decent volume for a starting-point exchange.

I agree about the interface, I'll complain at them about it.  Grin I just worry when I see things like on-exchange wallets staking coins with none of this disclaimed in their terms of service.

oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Today I see some miracles on the exchange coinexchange.io. I believe in the project, like those who are present here, and the price has steadily grown. But today someone drops large lots of coins. Is this the exchange wallet that was mentioned above?
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Today I see some miracles on the exchange coinexchange.io. I believe in the project, like those who are present here, and the price has steadily grown. But today someone drops large lots of coins. Is this the exchange wallet that was mentioned above?

I believe people will take profits as they wish.

But our website was released!

https://dapscoin.com/

Check it out! We mostly just have the whitepaper and some wallet links for now, but we'll be expanding it soon. Please tell us what you think!

oidv

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

I got answers to some of my questions on the site. True, I did not quite understand the moment where everyone will get 1050 DAPS for staking "No matter how many coins you put in, you will get 1050 DAPS". Should the blocks be found more often by those with more coins? In the rest everything is original. I will wait for the start of the swap.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

I got answers to some of my questions on the site. True, I did not quite understand the moment where everyone will get 1050 DAPS for staking "No matter how many coins you put in, you will get 1050 DAPS". Should the blocks be found more often by those with more coins? In the rest everything is original. I will wait for the start of the swap.

Yes, if you have more coins you will likely get a stake much faster than if you have less coins. But the amount you get in return will always be 1050-50(fee)=600/400 MN/PoS or ~400 for a PoS block reward. This prevents the rich from getting richer, used in Bitbean and other staking coins.

raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

I am proud to announce we are in the process of being audited by Mcafee's team, a first step to him looking into our project. We plan to be completely transparent in this transition, and hope that he likes what we have to show him in the near future =) We have nothing to be afraid of, as we plan to build this endeavor the right way: with honesty!

have you uptdate about this?
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

have you uptdate about this?

We are in the process of ensuring the entire team is auditable and fully compliant. =)

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

The new and improved DAPS website is finally finished! Read the whitepaper, go to the wallet page, join our team! https://dapscoin.com/

oidv

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

The new and improved DAPS website is finally finished! Read the whitepaper, go to the wallet page, join our team! https://dapscoin.com/
Good news. I especially liked the addition of coin PCN to coinmarketcup.com. But I would like to see DAPS, a snapshot, a swap of coins.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

Good news. I especially liked the addition of coin PCN to coinmarketcup.com. But I would like to see DAPS, a snapshot, a swap of coins.

We have to balance speed of that vs. updating the critical infrastructure of Peepcoin (wallets) before we would even consider launching any type of swap. The DAPS source will also not be made public until it has been tested thoroughly prior to launch. We'll keep you guys updated on any significant developments on that end. The Peepcoin wallets right now will be fixed and handled before anything else is made a main push for the development team, which now has 6 ID'd and vetted members.

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

How the Jalapeño platform works
We are on a mission to normalize cryptocurrency for the average user

Help Peepcoin get on the new platform known as Jalapeño! With your support we can join their innovative platform. We hope to expand cryptocurrency to the next generation of enthusiasts by working with services like theirs to make the process fun!

https://vote.jalapen.io/vote

Remember to register your email before you vote, and thanks! =)

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:33:41 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 04:49:21 PM by TheKingInYellow

We now have a handy infographic to compare DAPS with other privacy coins!

We are currently working on the full Peepcoin wallet upgrade. If you haven't seen, you can now compile Peepcoin wallets on Linux, something which was overlooked for years! Thanks for being patient while we handle this. Once the bug fixes, compatibility, and code review is finished, we will be upgrading the Peepcoin wallet with additional features. This includes Litestake, built-in stake threshold commands, and possibly a Denarius-style "what you expect to get and when to get it" coin control/staking information page.

Also; cryptohub.online has reactivated coin listings, so I've paid for Peepcoin to be listed there.  Cheesy They have given me a prior guarantee to conduct the swap on-site and are in communication anytime. Next in this sphere: We will be holding a donation drive to list on Graviex and utilize other services.  Grin An online staking pool with guarantees to work with us will be another objective as well.

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Keep the good work Grin

Good news for you, then! We now have an infographic dedicated to the swap process itself =)

agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

I downloaded the Windows Wallet, I have follow the instructions from DAPS.com i.e. Bootstrap and Addnodes. Nothing helps the wallet refuse 0 connections to the network!

I bought some coins would be nice to move them from the exchange.

Please can someone reach out to me with an idea what to do next?
Thanks in advance!

Peace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: