Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

We are proud to unveil the updated and upgraded Peepcoin wallets! This release has many changes, with a focus on bringing the Peepcoin wallet to users unable to access it prior. We may consider a mobile wallet in future. Secure your Peepcoins today! https://dapscoin.com/wallets/  

Please delete your current peepcoin.conf so the new .exe can make a new one with the stake commands

Hmmmm, should this.new wallet file automatcally sync up by itself once we open it or should we still follow the instructions in the how to videos and download the block explorer?

New wallet should sync fine, just delete your peepcoin.conf so the new wallet can make it again with the new commands inside

And yes, 1 million DAPS for a MN, that's 1 million Peepcoin  Smiley

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Downtherabbithole

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Nice! People are going to regret not getting this under 10 sats very very soon!
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Is the update 1.0.2 mandatory? I have a good 1.0.0 version. If I replace the exe file, will that be enough?
Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

We are proud to unveil the updated and upgraded Peepcoin wallets! This release has many changes, with a focus on bringing the Peepcoin wallet to users unable to access it prior. We may consider a mobile wallet in future. Secure your Peepcoins today! https://dapscoin.com/wallets/  

Please delete your current peepcoin.conf so the new .exe can make a new one with the stake commands

Hmmmm, should this.new wallet file automatcally sync up by itself once we open it or should we still follow the instructions in the how to videos and download the block explorer?

New wallet should sync fine, just delete your peepcoin.conf so the new wallet can make it again with the new commands inside

And yes, 1 million DAPS for a MN, that's 1 million Peepcoin  Smiley

This is my first time dowbloading any peep wallet...am i still supossed to delete a config file? Also...it says 1 million and 52 thousand blocks still remaining and is not really moving......should i wait for it or try downloading the explorer like the video indtructs?
Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

Ok....i am going to download the.bootsrap because the syncing is too far.behind and gets stuck right around 1 million 52 thousand blocks.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Is the update 1.0.2 mandatory? I have a good 1.0.0 version. If I replace the exe file, will that be enough?

Update is not mandatory, but still highly recommended. Running the new wallet should suffice, just delete your old peepcoin.conf so it can make a new one with stakesplit settings included.  Smiley

Ok....i am going to download the.bootsrap because the syncing is too far.behind and gets stuck right around 1 million 52 thousand blocks.

I highly recommend the boostrap, it will make the sync take MUCH less time

Also; we've been listed to Bleutrade and BiteBTC today! We think this is a sign of the progress we are making on all fronts. Please be aware coinexchange.io is still not in proper contact with us, and we recommend users withdraw any coins from their exchange and move to new platforms.

Peepcoin is now traded with BTC and ETH on BiteBTC, and ALL pairings on Bleutrade, including the new USDT market, a first ever for Peepcoin!

https://bleutrade.com/

https://bitebtc.com/

Happy trading!

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Needmorespace

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

Avast blocked the new wallet found virus "IDP.ARES.Generic"
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Avast blocked the new wallet found virus "IDP.ARES.Generic"

It's fully public source, based on legacy Peercoin+Bitcoin QT code, so there's the typical false positives involved~

https://github.com/DAPScoin/PeepCoin-TheCoinForThePeople

Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

Wallet works great for me. Very fast transacting and smooth.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

We need your support! Sistemkoin (cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/sistemkoin/) has offered us an exclusive spot on their exchange, we will be using the leftover Graviex fund and reopening the drive, as this listing is a priority and is not going to last long. https://dapscoin.com/donate/ Please help us get listed to one of the top exchanges in the world, with access to Turkish fiat!

berger34

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

maybe i missed it, how do you get a MN ?
Learning2Fly

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

I missed the mcaffe interview, I assume DAPS was NOT mentioned as no one talked about it, why wasn't it?  Esp given that the woman giving the interview is the media person for daps - if I am not wrong.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

I missed the mcaffe interview, I assume DAPS was NOT mentioned as no one talked about it, why wasn't it?  Esp given that the woman giving the interview is the media person for daps - if I am not wrong.

The interview was about general blockchain topics, our PR manager Adel De Meyer already had plans for such Blockchain chats on twitter, just happened to be that John and his team were the first to offer to take part. =) Our product doesn't need to be rubbed in people's faces. This week she will be doing a similar style chat with Charlie Lee, so check it out and take part! These are a new way to get crypto talked about in social media and spread education, so it's an evolving process.

Here's the 1st blockchainchat in a moment for easy reading, by the way:
https://twitter.com/i/moments/994899714024787968

maybe i missed it, how do you get a MN ?

1 million peepcoin will equal 1 million DAPS, so just hold until the swap.~

The Sistemkoin donation drive is at 50%!

We have a limited time!

https://dapscoin.com/donate/
Please help us ufnd this exclusive spot and get on a top global exchange with fiat pairings, a first ever for Peepcoin. We believe spreading into markets like these will benefit our main partner exchange Bleutrade and put our mark on blockchain even further. Thanks for contributing!

Learning2Fly

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

All I know is I got in in time, and can't wait to see where this goes!  Until then staking away.
Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:14:31 AM

DAPS is a very exciting project. Can't wait to see the real moon that is coming with this.
tengui

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

An exciting breakthrough to learn deeper. I will join the telegram channel for updates on the project. How do I participate and provide support to the project? Do you provide a campaign program?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:45:45 AM

An exciting breakthrough to learn deeper. I will join the telegram channel for updates on the project. How do I participate and provide support to the project? Do you provide a campaign program?

We don't have any current bounty campaigns setup, but we have some initiatives setup - contact me on discord for more, we are always accepting people into the team! @captaindaper9000 on both platforms~

ShaunR7

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

Please excuse some very basic questions.  I am new to this and would really appreciate some assistance.

I purchased some PCN at Coinexchange.io a while ago.  I then read that Peepcoin was changing to DAPS and I needed to move my coins off that exchange and into a private wallet.  So I went to the DAPS website and followed the wallet installation instructions successfully - downloaded and installed a windows wallet on my laptop.  Got the wallet to sync with the network and then transferred the coins across - no issues.  So now I have the PCN coins in a private wallet on my laptop.

I then thought it was a good thing to encrypt my wallet and went through that process, creating a passphrase in the process that I kept in a secure place.

So now all good - encrypted wallet that is connected to the network and up to date.

Then I learned about staking and wanted to try that.  I realised that my wallet needed to be unlocked for this purpose and when I attempted to unlock my wallet using the passphrase I created, it returns an error stating the passphrase used is incorrect!

So that's a problem. 

I would appreciate any assistance in sorting this out, please. 

Thank you.
Shaun
manov32

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

TheKingInYellow what will happen with Peepcoin after the swap?

It will continue as it's own chain after the swap, as it's an optional swap much like the Bitcore-Bitcoin swap. Swap ready exchanges will likely not list Peepcoin as well as DAPS post-swap, as the swap will be done automatically for all coins on their exchange.  Smiley

Oh ok, thank you!
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Please excuse some very basic questions.  I am new to this and would really appreciate some assistance.

I purchased some PCN at Coinexchange.io a while ago.  I then read that Peepcoin was changing to DAPS and I needed to move my coins off that exchange and into a private wallet.  So I went to the DAPS website and followed the wallet installation instructions successfully - downloaded and installed a windows wallet on my laptop.  Got the wallet to sync with the network and then transferred the coins across - no issues.  So now I have the PCN coins in a private wallet on my laptop.

I then thought it was a good thing to encrypt my wallet and went through that process, creating a passphrase in the process that I kept in a secure place.

So now all good - encrypted wallet that is connected to the network and up to date.

Then I learned about staking and wanted to try that.  I realised that my wallet needed to be unlocked for this purpose and when I attempted to unlock my wallet using the passphrase I created, it returns an error stating the passphrase used is incorrect!

So that's a problem. 

I would appreciate any assistance in sorting this out, please. 

Thank you.
Shaun

Sounds like you may have mistyped your password when you entered it. You need to write down the password you most likely used, and start working through any variations you can, entering any typical spelling errors you may have made. Unfortunately if your password isn't the phrase/words you had entered originally, this is most likely what happened. Just go slowly, use the password you know probably works, and keep trying variations. You don't get locked out of a wallet for trying to enter a password too many times and failing, so you can guess until the universe goes out and your coins will still be there.

If you can't figure it out, message me @captaindaper9000 on discord/telegram and we'll try some thought experiments to get your password.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: