Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:20:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STAY FAR AWAY FROM IUNGO [ING]. Bad Project Team  (Read 153 times)
blackenedvoodoo (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

The coin dropped in value about 80% after it was listed, not bad in and of itself and was to be expected.  But the "team" answer is just buy more buy more and it will go up.  That is their answer to everything.  Not to mention the fact that every time they announce that there will be an announcement soon on xx date they never follow through.  And there is always an excuse why they could not meet their date.  And now on the telegraph there is a public outcry that there new idea is to give a HODL bonus to people buying ING and holding ING.  Which isn't a bad idea.  You artificially drive up the price buy making people buy and not sell.  But the people who bought before the listing (at a much much higher value than it is now) do not even get more of a bonus.  SO if you did not but before it was listed, you are getting a greater reward per fiat spent than those who bought in the ICO.  And the "team" answer... just buy more coins and lower your average cost.  DO YOURSELF A FAVOR... AVOID THIS COIN LIKE THE PLAGUE.  MUCH MUCH BETTER OPTIONS OUT THERE!!!!!
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

The coin dropped in value about 80% after it was listed, not bad in and of itself and was to be expected.  But the "team" answer is just buy more buy more and it will go up.  That is their answer to everything.  Not to mention the fact that every time they announce that there will be an announcement soon on xx date they never follow through.  And there is always an excuse why they could not meet their date.  And now on the telegraph there is a public outcry that there new idea is to give a HODL bonus to people buying ING and holding ING.  Which isn't a bad idea.  You artificially drive up the price buy making people buy and not sell.  But the people who bought before the listing (at a much much higher value than it is now) do not even get more of a bonus.  SO if you did not but before it was listed, you are getting a greater reward per fiat spent than those who bought in the ICO.  And the "team" answer... just buy more coins and lower your average cost.  DO YOURSELF A FAVOR... AVOID THIS COIN LIKE THE PLAGUE.  MUCH MUCH BETTER OPTIONS OUT THERE!!!!!

thanks for posting this
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

Thanks for informing the forum. Great Team work. I just hope everyone keep an eye on it, should it happen as you speculated.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cocoon12

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

It's incredible...I do not understand how a team can be organised like Iungo. The idea behind is great, how did it fail?
blackenedvoodoo (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

I loved the idea behind it.  That is why i bought into it. It was a hold position from the get go.  But it seems the team behind it decided to not care about the people who were with them before there coin price plummeted and is only interested in getting people to buy more coins.  VERY SAD!!!
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

Why do you think it is a bad project? The team seems legit to me, and they have a contract with an airport in Lithuania.
I agree that having just a single test location is far behind the leaders in the game. I can't recall names, but there are 2-3 companies that have a lot of hubspots and a lot of users around the world.
blackenedvoodoo (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

I love the project.  The people in charge are more focused on getting more people to buy coins and artificially inflating the price than the people who were with them from the beginning.
Crescendo90

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

The people in charge are more focused on getting more people to buy coins and artificially inflating the price
No they're not lmao. Can you see the results of "artificial inflation" anywhere? And I got banned from their telegram group today, for asking about the bounty scam. They even created a separate group channel for price speculation to silence people in the main channel, because everyone was getting pretty mad there.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

It's incredible...I do not understand how a team can be organised like Iungo. The idea behind is great, how did it fail?
The developer was abusing everything, I was seeing all of the chat history in the telegram group and it looks like a lot of people are dumping all of their ING and move to other better project. The fact that the price of ING has fallen almost 90% from the ico price. And that will be never recovered again. It looks so difficult while at the same time the developer was doing a lot of shady act.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

I have noted that most of ICOs team doesn't care about the price of their coins more than they care about the services they give and the timeline of their roadmap!
blackenedvoodoo (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

I have noted that most of ICOs team doesn't care about the price of their coins more than they care about the services they give and the timeline of their roadmap!

Most ICO coins lose value after listing because profit takers during the ICO want their money.  That was to be expected.  But their treatment of ICO holders, their outright deception and the way they treat those who question the direction of the project is what is going to kill this coin.  Honestly if you are looking for a ICO that has promise look at GRAFT Blockchain.  Read their white paper and get on their telegram.  Price below 0.05usd is a definite buy.  This is just me speculating but it can easily be 0.25usd at the end of the year.
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Yes this is the right description of the project, I was involved in their bounty campaign, I regretted I did. I can say categorically they have failed despite posing to be real and one of the best we may get to see this year. Its pitiable and disheartening.
blackenedvoodoo (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

Yes this is the right description of the project, I was involved in their bounty campaign, I regretted I did. I can say categorically they have failed despite posing to be real and one of the best we may get to see this year. Its pitiable and disheartening.

JOIN GRAFT BLOCKCHAIN.. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!!
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

OMG... Shocked thanks for information!
blackenedvoodoo (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

No problem.  I told them I would rather lose my money than recommend their coin. 
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:19:30 AM

The team development look just want to make big money and they dont care for their investor who supported the project, so for the better just stay away from this kind of project. Many project collect amillion dollar but they dont care to their investor, so we should be know how professional and solid the team before make invest in new project.
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

If not mistaken, they are offering 300% bonus when private sale (30000 ING / ETH so with 300% bonus will get 90000 ING). cmiiw.
If right, it is likely that the person who purchased this token when a private sale has dumped this token.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
blackenedvoodoo (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

If not mistaken, they are offering 300% bonus when private sale (30000 ING / ETH so with 300% bonus will get 90000 ING). cmiiw.
If right, it is likely that the person who purchased this token when a private sale has dumped this token.

Maybe just me but I do not know what you are saying lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: