Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING Enhanced VERIFIED Bittrex Account  (Read 229 times)
kaowe (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:41:43 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 05:53:34 PM by kaowe

Hello,

I selling enhanced, fully verified Bittrex Account + Gmail Account which this Bittrex account using.
https://i.gyazo.com/6e244fceecd5f70b9b4338a42c1050cd.png
https://i.gyazo.com/cf2ce49635f17b0c4f9c2c48e9b36c7a.png

Price of Verified Bittrex.com Enhanced Account with Gmail Account: 1ETH or 3.32LTC(I accept other crypto currencies too)
I go first with members who have more than 15 Trust reputation points.

My email: strufix4@gmail.com. If you are interested just write me:) Telegram @Modestukas

kaowe (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:24:32 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 02:26:03 PM by kaowe

Selling now for cheaper price 0.56ETH or 2.27ltc.

My email: strufix4@gmail.com. If you are interested send message:) Telegram @Modestukas
kaowe (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

DISCOUNT! Selling Bittrex account for 0.38ETH

If you are interested my contact details:
My email: strufix4@gmail.com
Telegram @Modestukas
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

1 bump per 24 hours. youre bumping without your thread even leaving page 1 . its just spam at this point. Also, your asking price is comically high
kaowe (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

1 bump per 24 hours. youre bumping without your thread even leaving page 1 . its just spam at this point. Also, your asking price is comically high
STOP OFF-TOPIC. I waiting serious buyers not flooders like you. The price is real, go check the other threads if you think the price high. My requesting price is not so high so please go flood to other threads.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

Hello,

I selling enhanced, fully verified Bittrex Account + Gmail Account which this Bittrex account using.
Price: 0.7ETH or 0.06BTC or 2.91LTC

My email: strufix4@gmail.com. If you are interested just write me:) Telegram @Modestukas

You are a newbie here without extensive trusted feedback. You don't have the 15 trust reputation points which you seem to think is what it takes for someone to be trusted. How then will anyone go first with you, given you have ZERO trust? Don't tell me you expect anyone with less than 15 trust reputation points to send you payment first? You do NOT seriously expect that, do you?

There will be no sending of coins to you first.

That aside, selling of exchange accounts is frowned upon. It is risky for the buyer. Sellers can regain access to the accounts by initiating the account recovery process.

kaowe (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Hello,

Price: 0.7ETH or 0.06BTC or 2.91LTC

You are a newbie here without extensive trusted feedback. You don't have the 15 trust reputation points which you seem to think is what it takes for someone to be trusted. How then will anyone go first with you, given you have ZERO trust? Don't tell me you expect anyone with less than 15 trust reputation points to send you payment first? You do NOT seriously expect that, do you?

There will be no sending of coins to you first.

That aside, selling of exchange accounts is frowned upon. It is risky for the buyer. Sellers can regain access to the accounts by initiating the account recovery process.

I selling - my requirements. I'm too not want be scammed, so I requesting 15 reputation points, it's not so much. If you have more or exual 15 - I go first. Aren't all exchangers give chance to recover accounts for sellers and I giving account with email which bittrex account is using, so in bittrex isn't easy to recover the account, but anyway I am not try to scam, I had trades with other peoples, they can tell, that you can trust me. Please stop off-topic in serious dude thread.
kaowe (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

I still selling:)

Price of Verified Bittrex.com Enhanced Account with Gmail Account: 1ETH or 3.32LTC(I accept other crypto currencies too)
https://gyazo.com/db9047fdb857b1f5a044e8f43a957c6f (There is proof that my Bittrex account is VERIFIED)

My email: strufix4@gmail.com
Telegram: @Modestukas  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: