Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Cloud mining services?  (Read 143 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

Please let me know top 5 or 10 best reliable cloud mining services out there ? Appreciate your response.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

I started my crypto jorney from hashflare.io and they still pay well. The only one issue was in september 2017 when they decided to rotate endless contrats in 1-year subscriptions - that was very sad, but its still profitable.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

Please let me know top 5 or 10 best reliable cloud mining services out there ? Appreciate your response.

To be honest so far I've heard lots of good reviews for https://www.genesis-mining.com/ . These guys even paid some youtubers to advertise their mining rigs which raised my belief that they are offering good service. Although personally I haven't tried them myself.

Another one that could potentially be reliable is hasflare - read their post on forum here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164418.0
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

Is this real or scam? I see this site started offering..

https://btcpop.co/cloudMining/cloudmining.php
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

I think you should be careful when you investing in cloud mining because most them are ponzi and they will scam you sooner or later the example of that is hashocean they were famous because they pay people for 4 years and they were the longest ponzi operators in bitcoin's history but on June 30, 2016 they ran away along people's money estimating around 30k btc. Anyway if you want to invest on cloud mining i suggest that you should make a research about it and be careful on ponzi cloud mining.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

Cloud mining websites are a scam, there is nothing that you should put into there. They will waste the coins that you earned.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
LainL1

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

which I know, cloud mining that still looks good is eobot. late last year my friend withdraw doge coin from eobot. I hope this information is useful to you.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

As the previous user stated, cloud mining are either scam or not profitable. I have a two years mining contract in genesis mining but it's not even as much profitable as a interest bearing wallet.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Ethan Friedman

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:03:29 AM

Hashgraph are supposed to be good. It's a pretty dodgy part of the market from what I've heard. Lots of Ponzi schemes disguised as cloud mining
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

Forget about cloud mining. 99% of cloud mining websites are just ponzi schemes and they turn into scam sooner or later. There are small number of legit cloud projects (I can't name 5 or 10) but they aren't very profitable, you hardly will get ROI. Instead of investing into cloud mining I suggest just to just buy some cryptocurrencies and hold it or trade it.
which I know, cloud mining that still looks good is eobot. late last year my friend withdraw doge coin from eobot. I hope this information is useful to you.
Eobot is probably the oldest cloud mining website, but don't try to invest here if you don't want to loose money. You can try to use their Doge faucet and invest faucet earnings into mining contracts.
I think you should be careful when you investing in cloud mining because most them are ponzi and they will scam you sooner or later the example of that is hashocean they were famous because they pay people for 4 years and they were the longest ponzi operators in bitcoin's history but on June 30, 2016 they ran away along people's money estimating around 30k btc. Anyway if you want to invest on cloud mining i suggest that you should make a research about it and be careful on ponzi cloud mining.
Good suggestion. But let me correct you. Hashocean wasn't paying for 4 years, they were in business for year or two until they scammed investors.

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

Dont do it, its all a scam. Instead of cloud mining put your money in some cheap coins right now that can 20x-100x and you'll thank me later.

Campaign Manager (2018)
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

I started my crypto jorney from hashflare.io and they still pay well. The only one issue was in september 2017 when they decided to rotate endless contrats in 1-year subscriptions - that was very sad, but its still profitable.

What happened after they rotate endless contracts on that specific month? Because I read most of the complains about this issue. Hoping that this would not be able to happened again and this issue must be resolved so that it will not affect others.
tm2k

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

After 155 days with Genesis Mining I can say it is hard to reach your ROI - check my latest yt vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nPlNkdO_Hc&t=8s - if I can make my initial investment I am happy - lesson learned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: