Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin With Skrill  (Read 157 times)
payglobel (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

You can buy bitcoin with skrill with PayGlobel without any verification process & instantly.

PayGlobel is 4th generation of banking and payments, and providing payment cards, dedicated bank account and crypto exchange service, here we will explain you how to buy bitcoin with skrill using PayGlobel.

Step 1

Register an account with PayGlobel by using this link www.payglobel.com/register

Step 2

Login to your PayGlobel account and click add money option in left menu & select with skrill option.

Step 3

Follow the payment instruction on skrill deposit page.

Step 4

Deposit money with skrill.

Step 5

Once your balance has been added click send money option from top bar and select send bitcoin option.

Step 6

Enter your bitcoin address & USD amount which you want to send in your bitcoin wallet.

And you are Done!!

To send bitcoin there is 5% fees and no verification required, you can send up to 2500$ with your unverified PayGlobel account & after KYC verification you can send unlimited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

The site kinda looks shady and filled with typing errors. Those typos make the site look extremely unprofessional. The registration page is sort of buggy.
By the way, who is providing those VCC service? As far as i am aware, Wavecrest holding stopped issuing VCCs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:27:10 AM

The site kinda looks shady and filled with typing errors. Those typos make the site look extremely unprofessional. The registration page is sort of buggy.
By the way, who is providing those VCC service? As far as i am aware, Wavecrest holding stopped issuing VCCs.

Yep. filled with typos indeed and they seem to do a lot of things.

Of course if they do deliver the product that they promise, they are probably one of the first to offer so many things. However just a tip to OP, not a lot of people will be willing to trust you with their funds unless you escrow funds when trading with them. There is also a risk on your end for accepting up to $2.5k worth of skrill funds without verification, since it could be reversible.

In the footer it says that

PayGlobel Visa Card card is issued by Wave Crest Holdings Limited

Since Wavecrest pretty much stopped that service, I'm not sure if their VCCs still work.

Smiley
TWagner92

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

I Agree. The site also looks shady. May I ask OP how long have you been in service? I'd rather choose shifty, bitpay or paybear. Your site seems a bit poorly constructed.

Of course if they do deliver the product that they promise, they are probably one of the first to offer so many things. However just a tip to OP, not a lot of people will be willing to trust you with their funds unless you escrow funds when trading with them. There is also a risk on your end for accepting up to $2.5k worth of skrill funds without verification, since it could be reversible.

I heard about paybear and they offer multiple cryptocurrency. But the thing is they are only new, I'd say it has more potential than this site though.
donnyman

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

You can buy bitcoin with skrill with PayGlobel without any verification process & instantly.

PayGlobel is 4th generation of banking and payments, and providing payment cards, dedicated bank account and crypto exchange service, here we will explain you how to buy bitcoin with skrill using PayGlobel.

Step 1

Register an account with PayGlobel by using this link www.payglobel.com/register

Step 2

Login to your PayGlobel account and click add money option in left menu & select with skrill option.

Step 3

Follow the payment instruction on skrill deposit page.

Step 4

Deposit money with skrill.

Step 5

Once your balance has been added click send money option from top bar and select send bitcoin option.

Step 6

Enter your bitcoin address & USD amount which you want to send in your bitcoin wallet.

And you are Done!!

To send bitcoin there is 5% fees and no verification required, you can send up to 2500$ with your unverified PayGlobel account & after KYC verification you can send unlimited.

Has anyone done business on this platform?
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

Has anyone done business on this platform?
Nope, and I suggest to not use it unless you want to be a test mice.
As other has said before, the website is fishy with lot of typos and lack of information on their product.
For example, on their virtual card there are no information whether the card will be available worldwide, its limit and fees, etc.

I rather use other reputable service, better be safe than sorry
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

You can deposit directly, it's mean you not need to use exchanger for it even that your own option. I think would be safe if directly deposit.

payglobel (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

Thanks for letting us know some of our typo errors, we are gonna solve it, I would like to explain you Wavecrest stop issuing card for cryptocurrencies, crypto cards companies and we are not a crypto card, we are payment service provider as we also have crypto asset but this option can be used just to hold your btc or eth in a secure wallet or exchange between btc/eth eth/btc. We have 2 card issuer the one is wavecrest and the 2nd IDT, current free vcc's which come with every new account are virtual MasterCard issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated, I would appreciate if you have some more questions.
payglobel (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

Since Wavecrest pretty much stopped that service, I'm not sure if their VCCs still work.

Thanks for letting us know you opinion,  our team is highly expert in payment industry we try to monitor each and every activity in our system with a bot and also manually, we have rights to reverse the transections if we find something specious or if we have highly risk indication by our payment bot. I would request you try us atleast one time for your satisfaction.
payglobel (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

The typo errors are normal to have for every new company as you may read online, we are going to solve them, we launch this platform official in 20th of Febrauary and we are trying to solve all upcoming issues step by step. The card is available worldwide, and fees and other information you can find in our main menus, I would request you try us once and leave your feedback here.
wmz2018

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

Hello,
Be prudent All guys that's are using www.payglobel.com, they are a thief, last week i have created an account with them and i have sent them money from my account webmoney to ADD MONEY.
and till this moment i cant see the money approved, and their support not reply at all.
I suggest to never try them, they say try us once and leave your feedback here, so if you try only once it's ok for them, milions of peoples will try only once time
and they will thief all thoses money and then no reply from them for allways.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: