Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash Incoming  (Read 966 times)
shinyprize (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

Guys, BTC will crash hard in the next 2-3 days. All the signs are there if you know where to look.

Gonna crash hard, dead cat bounce, hit bottom, then to the moon. All in the next 7-10 days.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'm hoping someone will and not lose their ass.

That is all. Good luck to all.

P.S. And no, not going into more deal, half because it'd be a waste of time and fall on deaf ears, half because it wouldn't be a waste of time, wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but still nobody would take action.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

Just another FUDder...

If you have to say something supported by facts, then go. Otherwise GTFO.
I don't see a single reason or signal of your 'crash'.

shinyprize (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not.
Was it really necessary creating a new thread for this unfounded prediction?

Yes, if only because when I've seen a crash coming prior to this I've said/posted nothing and feel bad for not doing so. I get so many great tips from ppl here and elsewhere it only seems right.

Yes, it may not crash, could go to 1,000,000 tomorrow. But I'm about 95% sure it'll crash very very soon. Pull out to fiat now, buy back 7-10 days later, increase your coin holdings by 50%.

If I'm wrong I'll come back here and let everyone know I'm an idiot and they should not have taken my advice. Which nobody will anyway, but hey, my conscience is clear.

Honestly, though, there are many, many signs.

And to the other guy- do you want 20 pages of reasons? Cause that's how many pages it would take. No FUD, been in this for awhile, will be in it for awhile. I believe in blockchain.

Estrath

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not.
Was it really necessary creating a new thread for this unfounded prediction?

Yes, if only because when I've seen a crash coming prior to this I've said/posted nothing and feel bad for not doing so. I get so many great tips from ppl here and elsewhere it only seems right.

Yes, it may not crash, could go to 1,000,000 tomorrow. But I'm about 95% sure it'll crash very very soon. Pull out to fiat now, buy back 7-10 days later, increase your coin holdings by 50%.

If I'm wrong I'll come back here and let everyone know I'm an idiot and they should not have taken my advice. Which nobody will anyway, but hey, my conscience is clear.

Honestly, though, there are many, many signs.

And to the other guy- do you want 20 pages of reasons? Cause that's how many pages it would take. No FUD, been in this for awhile, will be in it for awhile. I believe in blockchain.

Instead of telling '' there is no reason to believe me, explaining will be a waste of time, believe me or not etc...''  - You just can explain your thoughts and back up your words in a few short theses. This way you will create the useful topic and not another crappy one. Noone asks you to make a dissertation - few short statements will be enough. But I think your time is too precious as you said.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

shit topic
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

This is baseless and a total waste of time. I’ll be back on this FUD threads after 3days, and the market will prove you wrong. Though we cannot say what will happen but can you imagine the market will dump hard in just 3days? Better not to believe on this one.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

Guys, BTC will crash hard in the next 2-3 days. All the signs are there if you know where to look.

Gonna crash hard, dead cat bounce, hit bottom, then to the moon. All in the next 7-10 days.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'm hoping someone will and not lose their ass.

P.S. And no, not going into more deal, half because it'd be a waste of time and fall on deaf ears, half because it wouldn't be a waste of time, wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but still nobody would take action.

There's nothing to panic actually. If it crashes in the next 2-3 days, there's still the 4th day up to forever for it to bounce back. If you are a HODLER you have no reason to believe in some FUDs (just like this). Dips will only give a chance for small fries like me to buy more coins  Grin
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

It's entirely possible that the market may crash again within the next few days. I actually believe you more than I don't. One thing that I've learned is that FUD tends to reflect the reality, either because it is true or because others believe it. With that being said, I'm not going to move any of my holdings; I already invested during the previous crash and most of my initial investments are still safe at the lower support levels.

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

I can not see the future, everything can change without us knowing it.
the most important for me is often see the trade to know the latest price I want

CLEVER BOUNTY
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:02:52 AM

Besides the fact that you provided zero reasons for the suspected crash...
The market is down already for over a month and it's pretty stable in the current range since then.
The anticipation of G20 in March is surely already factored into the current prices, so the only possible direction is up North.
PEllis

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

Is retesting 6k a crash?
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:11:31 AM

OK

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Diffy

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

We are still in a downtrend. There was not enough volume to justify a reversal and we failed to move above the downtrending line a few times already with the most recent one being 11k 12 hours ago.

A fall to 9.6k or even 8.4k is very likely. Be very cautious. I think a big bull run is gonna come after that.

This is what I think anyway, I moved everything back to $ a couple of days ago and I'll be watching.
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

Well I think it's true but for me I don't call it crash just did want that term. If Bitcoin dominance continue to rise like that for sure altcoins will bleed for sure but don't worry because altcoins will follow also if bitcoin continue to rise.
ucelik

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:12:48 AM

yawn! next topic please!
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

If bitcoin price reaches belows 6k USD then its a crash. bitcoin is still hanging on major resistance now. your prediction of 2  - 3 days is very fast and seems not reliable. You are just creating false alarm.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

You want your conscience clean but you knowingly post this useless FUD while endangering crypto newbies by getting them to sell their BTC when there is no reason to at all? Shame on you.

You are even using a newbie account to do dirty work. Obvious malicious intent in nature.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

I know his a newbie  and did not provide any reason why there will be a crash, possibly he is just creating FUD but what he said make some sense. I do not know if he considers it a crash ($2k down) but it is possible that we may go back to the $9,000 level. I think this support level will be tested again. I think Bitcoin price will move sideways  bouncing from $9k - $11+k before another bullrun.

I am not asking you to believe my analysis but this is what I see in my chart. It is all chart plotting no emotions. 
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:32:10 AM

Can you please let me understand the sequence of your events. As from what I understand you have predicted Bitcoin crashing "hard" in the next 2-3 days but the next paragraph you are predicting that it will crash in the mext 7-10 days. With that being said you are expecting Bitcoin's crash to have another crash. If you have explaoned and gave more information I would have believe you or give you a healthy argument with your prediction.
shinyprize (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:21:58 AM

Responses as expected, but here's the thing- my thoughts are based my own analysis and those of others, and me coming to my own conclusions. I could list off reasons but there is no one specific reason, and even if I did I'd hear: "Reason #3 is BS you don't know what you are talking about" etc.

Let me clarify though- by crash I mean crash. 50% or more. I see BTC at 4K within a few days, but not to worry, a big rise after that.

I may have no idea what I'm talking about, but I believe it enough to cash out and wait on the sidelines with my fiat. I don't have a ton invested, so I have little to gain by FUD either way. And really, there could be 10,000 posts here saying "it's gonna crash" and everyone on this forum could cash out and it wouldn't affect the market at all, unless we have some whales kicking around here.

I guess the goal of my post was hoping someone would see it, and search for their own answers elsewhere.

This forum is not the only (or even a very good) place to get info about this market. And of course, nobody here should believe a word I say any more than the next guy- look at the market and decide for yourself.

I wish you all the best of luck.

EDIT: Do not listen to me. I am a moron. These are my own thoughts and feelings. One thing I will say is that this market is driven by emotion, something most people don't consider. Hardly the only reason I think a crash is coming, but worth mentioning to differentiate me from other motherFUDders. Think about your own feelings and what you would do in this market, and how others might feel. Also, whales guys, whales control the market and there a very, very clear signs that they are going to dump hard soon enough, then buy back at 1/2 price. It's nothing new and I'll have no complaints since I'll be following their lead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: