Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash Incoming  (Read 967 times)
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:50 AM

Well, if you say they will crushed for these days a east try to add more reason why it will happen, any reasons why they will expect crash moment but if you can't. Give enough reason then silently shut up.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:51:55 AM

majority of these bounty hunters are spammers and having alt accounts. They will farm bounties and then selling it off for quick money. It will not really affect anything, instead it will also help other people buy cheaper tokens / coins. Soon, after they dump high potential project, instant regret will happen to them.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

Guys, BTC will crash hard in the next 2-3 days. All the signs are there if you know where to look.

Gonna crash hard, dead cat bounce, hit bottom, then to the moon. All in the next 7-10 days.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'm hoping someone will and not lose their ass.

That is all. Good luck to all.

P.S. And no, not going into more deal, half because it'd be a waste of time and fall on deaf ears, half because it wouldn't be a waste of time, wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but still nobody would take action.
Such messages appear from time to time but there are no reasons for crashing BTC now.

More & more services accept segwit, fees are going lower, total amount of transactions in pool decreases.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

I hate these type of blind predictions.
How you know about it without having any proper knowledge about bitcoin, and without providing facts or figures which can justify even a bit of your predictions.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

After this your post nothing really happened and we can said that your prediction and analysis did not come to pass and therefore we are happy for still holding. Bitcoin price has gone up significant this days and I see this as a sign of good things to come.  To me the bearish market is over and we are generally now at the upward trend. You should do your review very well next time in other not to make people sell out of panic and loose money at the same time.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 10:09:19 AM by mi56374100

When I saw this topic, but not seriously, people need to understand that this is a very wise here, a lot of people in BTC get rid of them, because when the price of BTC hype hype, these guys have been manipulating prices.

We have to believe that the password market will soon start to grow. Bitcoin is becoming stronger and more popular every day. I believe encryption does not believe in collapse.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

I think from nowadays and so on is not the time to say it's going to be another crash. It's time to thinking more positively and more optimistically in the steps we take in investing/trading on crypto.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

Guys, BTC will crash hard in the next 2-3 days. All the signs are there if you know where to look.

Gonna crash hard, dead cat bounce, hit bottom, then to the moon. All in the next 7-10 days.

You have no reason to believe me, but I'm hoping someone will and not lose their ass.

That is all. Good luck to all.

P.S. And no, not going into more deal, half because it'd be a waste of time and fall on deaf ears, half because it wouldn't be a waste of time, wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but still nobody would take action.

Is this the crash you was talking about mr oracle? Smiley
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

I read you topic just now - and look around)
and BTC and ETH still alive)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

Well, if you say they will crushed for these days a east try to add more reason why it will happen, any reasons why they will expect crash moment but if you can't. Give enough reason then silently shut up.

Chill bro they are so money people here spreading a FUD without any proof or evidence. But right now I think those whales are really shorting BTC as much as they can because there are big players or rich people that will enter cryptocurrency and they want really the perfect position.

morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

It is baseless and a waste of time. In the past few years there have been too many people talking about bitcoin as a bubble.

So far, bitcoin has been growing steadily.
Agree that it is difficult to pretend that we do not notice the current situation in the market. It's not normal. All owners of cryptocurrencies suffer a big loss
xen14

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

keeep dreaming
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

Why do ou think that way? any proofs what info you have ? just come here and say this ? we have seen this many times before so we can comeback soon.

Zulucia

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

Why do ou think that way? any proofs what info you have ? just come here and say this ? we have seen this many times before so we can comeback soon.

I think it is just speculation. But I do think most ICO will fail and people will start buying fewer ICO.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

I think it is just speculation. But I do think most ICO will fail and people will start buying fewer ICO.

Agreed. People seem to throw money at ICO's without doing proper research just because someone on youtube said they should or because they see others making money. But only a small percentage of ICO's make those big returns. Especially now when we are in a bear market.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

Agreed. People seem to throw money at ICO's without doing proper research just because someone on youtube said they should or because they see others making money. But only a small percentage of ICO's make those big returns. Especially now when we are in a bear market.
everyone if you want to follow ico should be researching first and also more selective to follow ico, so I think it is an easy job to not get stuck in ico failed.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

Please do worry about the stupid speculation which always speaks about the bitcoin and other altcoins value with the cheap estimation. If you want to invest your fund this the right you will find the coins will be bumped back more in the market.
Since this is speculation section he might used the words whatever he want.
We should not these answer as serious and make our mindset better to shit ourselves.
Udrujex

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

Just Hold and buy more on Dump. A lot of people become a well-known in Crypto... It's harder to make money in it, but still true
licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

regular fortune-telling. No fundamental reason to move up or down
sunday88

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

Just Hold and buy more on Dump. A lot of people become a well-known in Crypto... It's harder to make money in it, but still true
I agree with you. Today you need to buy, not sell. We must believe that the crypto market will start growing soon. Bitcoin every day becomes stronger and more popular. I believe in crypto and do not believe in the Crash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: