Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCPrivate ughhhhh!! what would you pay for one??  (Read 167 times)
sweeesh (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

So today i got my arse burnt bad on z classic...(sort of all depends on what bitcoin private will go for).  Ive seen lots of other speculations all over the internet but it dawned on me the question is wrong...its not what do you think it will go for when it hits markets, its what would YOU pay for one BTCP today? Any comments are greatly appreciated in alleviating my woes.  (or furthering them depending on your opinion)  Thanks!!
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

Well you have to look at other investors actions to answer that question. I mean, Bitcoin cash changed 1 line of code and got a 20 billion+ market cap for that effort. Bitcoin diamond was an outright scam and yet was valued at $300 each. Who knows what the irrational investor will do? Like a wild animal, you must study the irrational investor and learn from their actions. Then you will be able to anticipate their move correctly with what they'll do when it comes to investing in a new coin with the name "bitcoin" in it.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

I'm in the same boat. Was waiting for bittrex to resume ZCL trading but then i got a drink of water. When i got back, ZCL had already gone from 0.0085 BTC to 0.002 BTC. Sold my entire stash.

Consolation is, BTCP seems like a promising coin given that communication and marketing was better handled than lets say bitcoin gold, ether zero, or other shit forks that were all valued way more than I expected. For BTCP, my speculation is that it will be around $200-300. Good luck to us!

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

Big dump in ZCL was fully expected as soon as the fork block was done. ZCL did the same after Zencash fork. It will go back to a dead coin in low single digits and BTCP should be in hundreds
when it starts trading depending upon market conditions and hype.
sweeesh (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:31:02 AM

Ya i agree that the dump was expected...cryptopia didnt confirm my deposit for ever...it was there but with no confirmations...i paid almost 100 even i would have been happy with the bitcoin private and 50 back on my zcl...anyway spilled milk.  I wonder how many people are waiting to buy it up as soon as it hits markets.  It was a big gamble for sure...only time will tell if it pays off.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

So today i got my arse burnt bad on z classic...(sort of all depends on what bitcoin private will go for).  Ive seen lots of other speculations all over the internet but it dawned on me the question is wrong...its not what do you think it will go for when it hits markets, its what would YOU pay for one BTCP today? Any comments are greatly appreciated in alleviating my woes.  (or furthering them depending on your opinion)  Thanks!!

Most of the money moved from ZCL to bitcoin private today.

Not surprising, considering it was the sole reason why zclassic was hyped up so much in the first place.

Personally I would not invest in it as I see no real advantages of using it, compared to XMR, ZCash, etc. Doesn't offer the security of bitcoin nor the price stability of bitcoin, the word bitcoin is only there for marketing.

But others, based on the dump today, should be prepared to pay $100+ for each.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

i except 200$ at the start

then a dump to 100$ or even less, we have to keep a track of the coming buy orders and dips

this is when i buy

then it will go to 200$+ again

if binanace or btitrex lists them 300-500$
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

I will not pay it, because there are already many anonymous alcoin available. Monero is my choice and they have proved that monero is one of the best privacy alt that is often used and favored by crypto users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: