Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading effective?  (Read 1910 times)
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

If you have been trading for years and you have got enough experience then you can do day-trading. It can be effective and profitable too, but not for Newbie.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

questions on day trading cryptos
seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

so i ask for people in this forum who day trade?
effective for profits,
?
i imagine.impossible when whole market red ?
on videos seems to watch the candle charts?
and hold a red and buy asap to a green?
do u recommend. ? if one has the time?

Yes ! Its effective. Its really profitable when you aim for small profit like 2-5 percent per trade. You don't have to aim a big profit every trade, you just have to gain small profit and do it again Wink
One of the important thing traders do is chasing the green. So don't ever chase the green candle always wait for the red to come.
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

In your trading, the day trading is likely to be profitable, but if there is little profit, there will be no difference in the price of a day. low profitability. That is my personal opinion.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Even if the whole market is red you can still trade with it just by buying it. Even if its called day trading it doesn't mean you have to earn that day, you don't necessarily need to buy and sell sometimes you can wait a day r two to take profit as there are days where you buy snd there are days where you sell. Or if you cannot stomach the market being red you can always stop trading and wait until the market is on a up trend. But to tell you the truth you can still profit from cryptocurrencies even if they are on a down trend.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

It will be effective if you know how to really day trade basically. Even if the market is red doesn't mean it is not a good time to do day trading. Not all coins are getting dumped, find coins that has a potential to pump base on its price movement on the market.

effective for profits,
?

I'm not a fan of day trading because I feel it is almost same as gambling. I believe that in gambling only luck is very important to make money than a knowledge so I don't go for quick profits from day-trading.

If you will learn how to day trade properly, then those quick profits would turn into huge profits in no time. You need skills in this field unlike in gambling, you mostly need luck to earn profits.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

You should learn the technical analysis, indicators and chart reading. After that watch a coin that makes good movements that you can make profit and start trading on that coin.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Its more profitable in day trading but the risk is also very high especially when you are going to trade and buy a random coins just because it was having a recent dip in value. If you know the tricks and how to analyze the market changes then day trading will be very effective for you.

squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

You can earn a lot within 15-minutes if you day-trade depending on your capital, but the shorter your trading time-frame, the riskier it gets. Only seasoned traders make consistent profits and the only way to become seasoned, is through experience.
nhanhzam

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

Day trading is highly profitable, if you have enough patient and stick to a good strategy. But most of the people lose money  trading, and sometimes it is more profitable just buy and hold BTC or ETH in long term.

Secondly, day trading is not good for your mental and physical health. I found it highly addictive and is like trading your health for profits. Many day traders just stick around their computer all days without proper eat-sleep or doing anything productive.  
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:31:36 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 10:08:14 AM by Jaycee99

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

day trading will be very profitable if you know the trick to do it, usually I see the average value of a coin for a week then buy it when low and wait for the price to go up, controlling your ambition need here

Trading when looking at the chart you cant just make a guess right? When rising or its going down so, as you said it OP you are definitely right about that.

HERE HOLD IT WHEN RED SELL ITs WHEN GREEN

RED =LOW

GREEN =high

Dont buy when its green because if its going down you will regret it, lets say you bought bitcoin for 30$ and the chart is green and later if it becomes red well good luck because your 30$ might bocome 20 or 10 USD

The trick here is the so called candle stick when you see it it will play you can take chances if you know the trick. Yes, trading is profitable when you know the tricks but there is time that you will lose the profits you invested. So this where I like to call learn from the it to gain more in the future in short learn from your mistakes.

DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

I would say making profit of daily trading is definitely possible but just by logic not everyone can make money because if you're making money someone is losing and if you're making a lot someone is losing a lot, thus it will most of people who are trading losing in fact, and the little percentage are making money, to be one of those little percent you need either to be very lucky, or tricky, or just a holding and not trading then selling later.

so I was day trading and as I WON some I lost More from one mistake thus I decided to hold more than daily thus selling only at profit. if not I just Don't sell and HODL so I would say it's not day trading what I am doing.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:15:54 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:47:20 AM by J-N

I would say making profit of daily trading is definitely possible but just by logic not everyone can make money because if you're making money someone is losing and if you're making a lot someone is losing a lot, thus it will most of people who are trading losing in fact, and the little percentage are making money, to be one of those little percent you need either to be very lucky, or tricky, or just a holding and not trading then selling later.
Daily trading is not a random something. To buy or sell coins you need to read a news about the crypto-currency regularly. The price of crypto-currency are hardly predictable, but the general direction can be figured out.
kabzeon

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

The grim reality is short-term trading and especially day trading can be hazardous to your wealth. Ninety-two percent of day traders trying to scalp loose money. Only eight percent are successful. Out of the eight percent, only two percent of the day trading public make money on a consistent basis. Why do 92 percent of day traders fail and what makes eight percent successful? http://www.crbtrader.com/trader/v09n01/v09n01a01.asp
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

In my opinion, the most effective time for trading is when the price of coins has increased or decreased in price very drastically. (But this has a very high risk, you can lose some of your coins in a short time if you are wrong in the prediction).

gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

You can see that the market in recent days is constantly changing and extremely complex. It can be seen that the bitcoin price fluctuates very fluctuatingly, continuously adjusting. This is the opportunity for us to trade at very low risk. Therefore, you should only trade fast, in short time, buy fast sell fast.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

All ways in earning specially on the things we want to invest or try on is always profitable in the sense that it also has a good opportunity for us to earn depending on our management and how we are going to used this opportunity.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

You can see that the market in recent days is constantly changing and extremely complex. It can be seen that the bitcoin price fluctuates very fluctuatingly, continuously adjusting. This is the opportunity for us to trade at very low risk. Therefore, you should only trade fast, in short time, buy fast sell fast.

Day traders are too intelligent there mind is very sharp they know how to react when the market red. when it turns to red they will buy coins and they will make one small margin to sell their coins if they reach that margin they will and the margin should come b/w 20% to 30% some people will sell just for 10% also.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Day trading is very risky although if you have your own telegram signal channel that has 300 or 400 subscribers i think you can manage. You can hype them but definitely don't plan to scam/scheme them teach them to do this and invest this and that probably some may follow you and may the yod be with you always ask god for gratitude.
Me I'm only HODLing cause i can't afford to lose too much
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

nothing is impossible, you can understand automatically if you have enough experience, although its little risky, but maximum time you will get success. i also do day trade so i share my thought.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:08:41 AM

Well for me, there are no pattern in system analysis and chart reading. Sometimes, there are some person than saying those kind of word just to have a topic to be discuss. I think, that is coincident only. Trading is just gambling, you didn't know what will happen next after you trade, don't know high or low, profit or loss, job well done or disaster. Strategy and a little bit of luck is needed. Good luck folks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: