Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Democrats & Debt  (Read 5867 times)
smellyBobby (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 06:00:06 AM

The graphs below show that Democrats are incapable of managing the U.S economy.

Republicans always inherit governments containing fiscal time-bombs. They battle against the culture created by the previous democratic government only to be thrown out of office. Democrats inherit a government of strong fiscal position. Bill Clinton in particular inherited the good works of Bush senior. The American people realized this and decided that they would remove Bill Clinton in favor of Bush Junior. Unfortunately Bush Junior inherited a fiscal mess from the Clinton administration. But the American people have made the same mistake again by electing President Obama.

Lets try to understand this more closely.

This graph clearly shows consecutive Republican governments attempting to reduce the government spending created by the previous democratic governments. But to no avail. The American people realized that Clinton was secretly implementing programs of massive government spending. Luckily Bush Junior was elected, because if Clinton was allowed to continue the damage would have been much worse. Thank God for all of those fiscal conservatives that removed Clinton. And as it can be seen Bush is fighting a losing battle against the large spending programs started by Bill Clinton.

Now lets look at government revenues.

Republicans are very efficient operators. They extract the bare minimum from the American people, where as the Democrats are greedy and need lots of money to fund their big spending habits. Look at Bill Clinton, this guy thought he was clever, but he was wrong, the American people were on to him. He tried to extract significant sums of money from the American people and implement lots of secret big spending government programs. But he was undone! The Republicans were elected to return American to strong fiscal standing. Bush Junior was able to fight two wars and reduce taxes. Why can't the Democrats do this ? And they wonder why the American people are unhappy.

Americans Its Time.

Democrats == Debt

Republicans == Responsible

Outlaw the Democrats. Being a Democrat is unconstitutional. Its unlawful. Its evil. Americans must remove Obama before he commits the same evils as Clinton.  Americans must engage in a unrelenting battle to spread the message of the Republican Goodness. The media must be used to spread the word of the Republican message, at all costs, and even subliminally. The American people must have their senses saturated with the message of the Republican Goodness.

Only then will America be liberated of the perpetual Debt Disease caused by Democrats.

I need a job!!!!

Justice Dragons: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=16351.msg267881#msg267881

Help me buy deodorant!!! 17bmVSoD8QNBLaPDRAXkFdapBPdgA72YjB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2011, 06:43:07 AM

I think I've figured out who stinkyBilly is:

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
smellyBobby (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 08:45:14 AM

False.

I am not a comedian. I am here with a serious and urgent message. That is all.

STOP THE DEMOCRATS.

American debt is a serious issue and Americans must do everything in their power to stop Obama. The graphs clearly show that the worst possible outcome is a Democrat government. Revolution is the only possible way to solve this. Americans must find the next Bush prodigy. Bush prodigy must be elected. Bush prodigy will return the American economy to its rightful position as global powerhouse.

Bush prodigy will do this by

(1) Reducing all tax rates to zero.

(2) Punish the selfish parasitic public service by making all public servants work for nothing until they die!

(3) Unify the American people by liberating a lucky country oppressed by a ruthless leadership.

These simple steps are all that is needed to solve America's debt crisis. None of this Bi-partisan nonsense. Obama, Democrats and the Republican traitors must all be publicly crucified. Americans must demonstrate that such behavior will not go unpunished.

Americans must unite! 

Find the Bush prodigy.

Elect the Bush prodigy.

No more taxes.

Enslave public servants.

Liberate Oppressed peoples.

Rid America of the Democrat Disease.

I need a job!!!!

Justice Dragons: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=16351.msg267881#msg267881

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2011, 01:01:44 PM

The graphs below show that Democrats are incapable of managing the U.S economy.

Are you incapable of reading first the chart you provided?

Democrat Kennedy left the country in better shape then he got it in and left it in a positive trajectory. 

Republican Nixon and Ford added more debt.

Democrat Carter was close to neutral though added a minor amount of debt.

Republicans Regan and Bush added a huge amount of debt.

Democrat Clinton did what no other president has done on the modern era:
He brought us out of MASSIVE debt into savings. 

Republican Bush DESTROYED the economy and gave us crippling debt.

Democrats are neutral or pay off debt, republicans have added huge amounts of it and left the economy in shambles often.

smellyBobby (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 12:37:09 AM

Your kidding me right ? Your obviously a staunch democrat supporter with a strong unconscious bias that distorts your perception of reality.

Let me outline it in simple terms. Go back and observe the graphs. Clearly Republican administrations inherit governments with democrat created fiscal time bombs.

Lets look at Mr Clinton. It is obvious from the graphs that Mr Clinton created a reckless spending culture within the U.S governmental bodies. But the American people are extremely intelligent, and were able to stop Clinton's deceptive agenda. Imagine how much worse it would have been if the Democrats were elected for a third term!! Perhaps the data would show that the massive government spending programs implemented would start to plunge America into a massive debt! But no, Americans are much to smart to allow this. Instead they would rather reinstate a fiscally responsible Republican administration to uncover the Democrat induced mess and restore America to strong financial standing.

So please, I know facts can be hard to deal with. Especially these ones. But take a deep breath and you like me will realize the solution to this mess:

Destroy the Democrats

At any cost

I need a job!!!!

JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 03:45:13 AM

Your kidding me right ? Your obviously a staunch democrat supporter with a strong unconscious bias that distorts your perception of reality.

Let me outline it in simple terms. Go back and observe the graphs. Clearly Republican administrations inherit governments with democrat created fiscal time bombs.

Lets look at Mr Clinton. It is obvious from the graphs that Mr Clinton created a reckless spending culture within the U.S governmental bodies. But the American people are extremely intelligent, and were able to stop Clinton's deceptive agenda. Imagine how much worse it would have been if the Democrats were elected for a third term!! Perhaps the data would show that the massive government spending programs implemented would start to plunge America into a massive debt! But no, Americans are much to smart to allow this. Instead they would rather reinstate a fiscally responsible Republican administration to uncover the Democrat induced mess and restore America to strong financial standing.

So please, I know facts can be hard to deal with. Especially these ones. But take a deep breath and you like me will realize the solution to this mess:

Destroy the Democrats

At any cost

So the reason the Democrats are at fault is because they generally leave the budget in better shape than they left it, forcing the Republicans to cut taxes and overspend their way into debt, like the way a trophy wife with an enabling husband becomes a shopaholic.

Gotcha
smellyBobby (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 04:46:33 AM

Democrats certainly do not leave the budget in better shape. The American people are intelligent, and realized this. This is why they remove the Democrats before they create an even greater fiscal mess. But sometimes the American people have lapses in their thinking and mistakenly elect the evil Democrats. Sometimes they need to be reminded of the destruction the Democrats can cause. Look at what George Bush had to endure. If it were not for the secret big spending policies implemented by Clinton then Bush would not have needed to plunge the grand U.S of A into massive debt.

Look at the graph. Clearly Bush Junior was trying his hardest in the first term to reduce the debt. And luckily the intelligent American people realized that Bush needed another term to rescue America's financial situation. The American people are so smart, if only they had elected him for a third term. Imagine if every single citizen in the world was as smart as the average American citizen. The world would be a much better place!

I need a job!!!!

TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 02:50:01 PM

You are stuck in the false Left Right Paradigm that there is a difference when it comes to Dems or Reps.  President don't control shit, they are controlled.  And the Congress and Senate are for the most part being paid and/or being threatened/blackmailed to tow the line they are told.

Plain and simple.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 03:24:31 PM

You are stuck in the false Left Right Paradigm that there is a difference when it comes to Dems or Reps.  President don't control shit, they are controlled.  And the Congress and Senate are for the most part being paid and/or being threatened/blackmailed to tow the line they are told.

Plain and simple.

Would have told him this long ago, if I thought it would make a difference.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 03:53:10 PM

No, actually I am not a staunch democrat supporter.  I think the interests of the country are no longer being represented by either party.  Both parties are doing only what keeps them elected now.  They get elected by money that comes from big corporations or by bizarre religious nuts.

Your bias is quite clear, not just from your fonts and language but from your complete inability to look at a simple graph. 
Your bias has caused you not to look at your own data (or at least data you provided).  The graph is QUITE CLEAR. 

Jaime Frontero

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 04:24:36 PM

wow.  just wow.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 04:27:49 PM

No, actually I am not a staunch democrat supporter.  I think the interests of the country are no longer being represented by either party.  Both parties are doing only what keeps them elected now.  They get elected by money that comes from big corporations or by bizarre religious nuts.

Your bias is quite clear, not just from your fonts and language but from your complete inability to look at a simple graph. 
Your bias has caused you not to look at your own data (or at least data you provided).  The graph is QUITE CLEAR. 

You are wasting your time. He's just trolling. He loves the dems

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 04:44:02 PM

LOL STOP.  Smiley
netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 05:10:43 PM

So lemme get this straight. Savings=bad. Debt=good.

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 05:14:33 PM

I wish.

netrin

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 05:25:26 PM

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 06:13:08 PM

The one GIGANTIC flaw in your premise is that you think the president has anything to do with the country's economy, which is what actually drives government debt.
netrin

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 06:57:31 PM

The one GIGANTIC flaw in your premise is that you think the president has anything to do with the country's economy, which is what actually drives government debt.

Don't confuse us with facts. Australian Economic perspective:

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 07:05:09 PM

Don't confuse us with facts. Australian Economic perspective:

That graph looks Chinese, and is thus communist propaganda!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 07:10:20 PM

Sure, a Bockman/Palin presidency sounds very responsible. Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: