Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 671 times)
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

You need to read the terms of the bounty campaign, everything is described there. You can, as an example, look at what other participants are doing. there is nothing complicated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
palermofc

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

I still do not understand about making bounty weekly reports.
Help me please !!!
You post reply to the bounty thread which will contain your facebook/twitter post links for the related bounty week. Read the bounty thread and follow the rules.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:11:01 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 01:13:23 AM by A.SanchezNo7

Dear friend,
I very understand what you feel,
Don't worry, you will success.
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

You simply have to reporrt that weekend.  Tell them what you did for them to check and pay the reward for you.
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

First, when u participate in the bounty, u need to determine the bounty weekly time to easily follow the report on the spreadsheet. After that, after week-end, the manager will update the number of skates on the speadsheet, and u`ll need to follow up. If there is a mistake, ask the manager to fix it.
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

Help me please !!!

It is very to understand. I think you should read carefully the information that already providing on the page 1 of the bounty link.
There are many campaigns such as Signature Campaign, Youtube/Blogging/Article Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Translation Campaign, ... Example. For Twitter Campaign, you read the rule and do step by step follow their instruction: follow Twitter, how may Retweets/Tweets are required, how many  Retweets/Tweets are allowed in a day,... Behind you can search video related bounty on the social media to watch and learn. Good luck.
jamesbond007pro

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

First, when u participate in the bounty, u need to determine the bounty weekly time to easily follow the report on the spreadsheet. After that, after week-end, the manager will update the number of skates on the speadsheet, and u`ll need to follow up. If there is a mistake, ask the manager to fix it.

Yes, the first you have to have account for social media such as Twitter, Facebook and the account have enough followers that meet the requirement to join the bounty program. After that read page 1 of the bounty and fill the register form, after that you do as upper instructions.
jamesbond007pro

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

You need to read the terms of the bounty campaign, everything is described there. You can, as an example, look at what other participants are doing. there is nothing complicated

Yes, it depends on the rule of the bounty, each bounty have a little difference rule, you should join and work follow the rule, if not you don't get any rewards, you will waste your time. Good luck
jamesbond007pro

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

You simply have to reporrt that weekend.  Tell them what you did for them to check and pay the reward for you.

I think report or not depends on the Admin the bounty program, some teams require you have to do weekly report, some teams not require, the best way is read carefully the rule and do it. Do not break the rule. Cheers.
choychoy

Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

Help me please !!!
Read the rules and understand it. If you had clarification ask or pm the bounty manager to clarify your understanding. Also, observe what your fellow bounty participants on what they did about the report. Lastly, follow rules and you will get your stakes.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

Help me please !!!
If you want to get your stakes counted then you should simply submit the links of your post or repost.Its easy to do so weekly but if you have any problem read the rules regardig it on the ICO thread or contact your manager.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

First, when you participate in the bounty, you need to determine the bounty weekly time to easily follow the report on the spreadsheet. After that, after week-end, the manager will update the number of skates on the speadsheet, and you will need to follow up. If there is a mistake, ask the manager to fix it.

oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

If the bounty you  are you g requires a weekly report, all you need to do is follow the lay down rule, post the links your work (facebook shares and self post,  twitter retweet and self tweet) in the bounty thread or if there is any form provided for the weekly report.
forevergala

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

First of all you should read the conditions of reports. Some bounty compagnes want to report in bountythread, and some have spesial googl forms. Everething is in the topic always
Or you can ask a Manager ))
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

Help me please !!!
Every bounty has a rule and policy. It has a weekly  updates on the campaign that you are joining. Like me i joined signature campaign, i need to post on the forum every week. If i posted it completely on that week it is being posted on the spreadsheet for the stakes.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Just read the rules of the campaign put out. you can do it. It's easy if you do not find out. everything will be difficult. There are many people involved in the bounty campaign. So try and do not miss

aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

I agree, at first I just looked like other participants do
but also do not forget to check your bets every week, because you are a beginner, there is a chance of mistakes in Bounty work!
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

if you are confused with the weekly gift then read it first before joining the bounty so you understand the rules and how you will work on that gift. if you are still confused and have not understood also then ask to the more understanding or the seniors to let you know. but usually each gift will provide clear and complete guidance in their gift and you will not be confused if you read it first before joining their gifts of gratitude.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

it depends on projects u have chosen, man. At least there some types of reporting: individual report via google form, individual reports in profiles (ICO site), reports done over here with various requirements.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
chathur95

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

Firstly you must read the bounty tread carefully and understand the reporting method. In some bounties they give a report structure. If they give a reporting structure we must use it and if not we can use a our own reporting structure. There are various kind of reporting methods. In some bounties they said edit the report every week. If they say so, we must edit the last week post and repost it. Sometimes they said quote the post. If they say so, we must use the quote button and make the post and repost the post. Sometimes they said don't use the quote button and make a new post. If they say so we must make a new post for each week.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: