Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 671 times)
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

I still do not understand about making bounty weekly reports.
Help me please !!!
You shouldn't make any report because it will only causing more spam post on this forum with your weekly report.

I also agree with you, weekly report is very annoying and quickly meet the burden of the forum on BTT, but all that has become a rule and almost in use on all ico projects now

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

Help me please !!!

Are you running and bounty campaigns in this forum. I see always mangers need to worry about making the reports and added to the spreadsheet on weekly basis.
If you are participant this is not your query or you need to checkl that with the any manager like hexah, Jamal or Yahoo. Those can better person to explain you easily.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

How to report weekly reports for bounty campaigns varies from project to project. Some have a special form to fill in, and for others, a comment should be left in the Bitcointalk project thread. Leave a comment exactly in the format explained in the project. Take great care when you send it. It is very important not to exceed the weekly limit imposed by the project.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:55:47 AM

How to report weekly reports for bounty campaigns varies from project to project. Some have a special form to fill in, and for others, a comment should be left in the Bitcointalk project thread. Leave a comment exactly in the format explained in the project. Take great care when you send it. It is very important not to exceed the weekly limit imposed by the project.
You must submit a weekly report, carefully reading the rules that the campaign offers. You can write many articles with different themes. I think it's not hard to do this. You must be careful before sending to avoid being called spam. Good luck  Smiley
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

you just need to read the rules given in the bounty thread. 
Are you running and bounty campaigns in this forum.just follow what others are doing.wait for other posts you will have an idea.you must carefully read the conditions that are described in the thread on the forum.I think there will be no spam on this forum generally since you just posting in one section specifically on the campaign you are in with.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

just reply on the bounty and write from week and date continue to write you follow bounty campaign what for example,
Week #1
 Twitter Campaign
Like and Retweets
actually easy if you already understand that my suggestion
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

Help me please !!!
You shouldn't make any report because it will only causing more spam post on this forum with your weekly report.

I also agree with you, weekly report is very annoying and quickly meet the burden of the forum on BTT, but all that has become a rule and almost in use on all ico projects now
Yes, with the many reports of social media campaigns we follow will confuse us. But we need to know that not all social media campaigns report it through threads, some are reporting through forms, such as this social media campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2961197.0

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

The most annoying thing I have ever meet is signature reports. I usually writing about 30-40 posts a week and if you need to copy every post link it is very boooring)

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

Help me please !!!

Are you running and bounty campaigns in this forum. I see always mangers need to worry about making the reports and added to the spreadsheet on weekly basis.
If you are participant this is not your query or you need to checkl that with the any manager like hexah, Jamal or Yahoo. Those can better person to explain you easily.
Possible that he might plan to run a bounty campaign but with my presumption I guess he does mean about weekly report as a participant and talking about weekly reports then most of the time and the most common thing among this matter is on working up and meeting the criteria or rules within a particular week (signature post count most of the time) on signature campaigns and this is the only thing comes thru my mind since retweet and other social media doesn't really impose strict rules related to this.
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

This is only available for social media campaigns (facebook, twitter, etc.). all you need is to collect your shared links every week according to the appointed day.

every facebook shared link is the date and time under your name, like this:
https://i.imgur.com/S0jF7vY.png

and for twitter I suggest you include hastag before retweet, then you take the link like this:
https://i.imgur.com/TFtmrlp.png
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

I usually make an Excel spreadsheet with tweets and likes-retweets. And then is easier to navigate when you need to do report .

Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Weekly bounty payout settled
Bounty: 37754.00 ZIG tokens
Referral: 2381 ZIG tokens
https:/ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

Help me please !!!
Under the report, they mean the confirmation of your work, that is, you keep all the retweets / tweets (if on Twitter) in a definite form.
There is nothing complicated in the reports. I think it's easier to count bounty managers' reports. And also to prove their work easier, suddenly the bounty manager will not count.
Basically, in all the bounty in the rules write a report form. And if it is not written, I look at how others did the reports.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

the easiest way is to see how most users report and do the same as they do.) It's even better to look at the already counted week of any user in the table, if his report is accepted, then you can report in a similar form

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

Help me please !!!

you only read rule and follow rule in bounty programe
all rule is already write

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

Weekly reports in a bounty is just an easy task to those users who have their own computer. Because making a weekly reports in a bounty when using a desktop is easy to do , not like when using a smartphone. Desktop has has multitasking function and have an easy way to copy and paste the link. Weekly reports is just linking all your shares/tweets and retweets in the thread of the bounty campaigns.

Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:27:16 AM

first you make sure the bounty uses reports per week not how to see in the rules. the second look at Spreadsheetnya if you just stay you reply on the bounty or create a thread
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

Help me please !!!
Actually, I know there are several forms of weekly reports. There are directly using the thread and some are special reports provided by a bounty. All depends on the rules of the bounty program. You must understand the reporting mechanism because it will make it easier for the bounty to give stake.
capsicumpepper

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:50:59 AM

Help me please !!!
The way to do in making weekly reports is very easy, the most important thing we have to do at the end of the week. Because each bounty program has its own weekly report rules. Like the Facebook social media campaign report, we should report the links we have shared and like for a week.
bekhuong45

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

Check out the previous posts.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: