Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asicminer Blade API  (Read 550 times)
dzindra (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 09:29:31 AM

I was wondering if there is some way to get machine-friendly data (json, xml) from asicminer blade.

Also is there any way of discovering the blade on the network (such as UDP broadcast packet)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elemental

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:12:24 PM

Not that I know of, but there isn't much to the html so that might give you what you need.
Otherwise, depending on how you want things set up, I'd suggest running bfgminer as a getwork proxy with your blade(s) pointed to that.  Then, you can use bfgminer's api.
dzindra (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 11:48:28 AM

I did not know that bfgminer has getwork proxy Smiley I removed slush's python proxy and installed bfgminer and now I have low cpu usage, API access and pool switching. Thanks!
zhongfu

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:23:07 PM

For the API part, I wrote a simple bash script that just parses the info and exposes them as variables. Not exactly that polished though, but works well:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
## script for getting beblade stats
## usage: beblade.sh [options to pass to curl]

## config
ip=192.168.1.2
port=80

## code
beblade_raw=$(curl -s $ip:$port ${@})
status=$?
if [[ $status == 0 ]]; then
        beblade_active=1
        beblade_errors=$(echo $beblade_raw | sed -e "s|<|\n|g" -e "s|>|\n|g" | grep Chip | sed -e "s|Chip: ||" | grep -o "X" | wc -l)
        beblade_mhps=$(echo $beblade_raw | sed -e "s|<|\n|g" -e "s|>|\n|g" | grep MHS -A 4 | tail -n 1 | sed 's/^0*//')
        beblade_received=$(echo $beblade_raw | sed -e "s|<|\n|g" -e "s|>|\n|g" | grep "Received" -A 4 | tail -n 1 | sed 's/^0*//')
        beblade_accepted=$(echo $beblade_raw | sed -e "s|<|\n|g" -e "s|>|\n|g" | grep "Accepted" -A 4 | tail -n 1 | sed 's/^0*//')
        beblade_perminute=$(echo $beblade_raw | sed -e "s|<|\n|g" -e "s|>|\n|g" | grep "Per Minute" -A 4 | tail -n 1)
        beblade_efficiency=$(echo $beblade_raw | sed -e "s|<|\n|g" -e "s|>|\n|g" | grep "Efficiency" -A 4 | tail -n 1)
        beblade_uptime=$(echo $beblade_raw | sed -e "s|<|\n|g" -e "s|>|\n|g" | grep "Up Time" -A 4 | tail -n 1)
else
        beblade_active=0
        beblade_errors=0
        beblade_mhps=0
        beblade_received=0
        beblade_accepted=0
        beblade_perminute=0
        beblade_efficiency=0
        beblade_uptime=0
fi
I could also write one that allows you to change the settings too.
dzindra (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 11:55:30 AM

Thanks for the script - it will definitely come to use.

I wrote simple parser for bfgminer api - check it out at https://github.com/dzindra/bfg-stats
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:11:22 PM

You could try to pipe the info from cgminer, or whatever mining software you're using. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: