Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reincarnation  (Read 573 times)
morge (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

Reincarnation is philosophical religious concept that after human die, then his soul is going back to life in the new. Do you believe about this. And according to do this fact or myth? I want to know the opinion of you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

Reincarnation  of  soul after death , some believe that after death your soul will be  back into life in different human body in differrent situation, but for me i am not convinced or agree because no one claim that he is the guy who died and reborn.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

Some people also belief that the soul upon death comes back to earth in another body or form.
It is called rebirth or transmigration.
Certain religions hold this belief as a central tenet, including Hinduism and Buddhism.
The whole thrust of the Bible opposes reincarnation.
It shows that man in his special creation of God, created in God image with both body and soul.

gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

There also exists the idea of incarnation, that is that rather there being a singular soul which is you in the final instance, there is a type of Oversoul which permeates all beings, and to which all the physical manifestations return to after death. It nicely bridges the gap between self-centered identitarianism (reincarnation - "The I, the Me, never really dies.") and a materialist understanding ("I am only my body. When I die, I cease to exist.")
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

I don't believe in reincarnation. God said,  "It is appointed to man to die ONCE, after death judgement."

Clyvizcarra

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

Reincarnation, also called transmigration or metempsychosis, in religion and philosophy, rebirth of the aspect of an individual that persists after bodily death—whether it be consciousness, mind, the soul, or some other entity—in one or more successive existences. Depending upon the tradition, these existences may be human, animal, spiritual, or, in some instances, vegetable. While belief in reincarnation is most characteristic of South Asian and East Asian traditions, it also appears in the religious and philosophical thought of local religions, in some ancient Middle Eastern religions (e.g., the Greek Orphic mystery, or salvation, religion), Manichaeism, and gnosticism, as well as in such modern religious movements as theosophy.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

I believe in the saying of Karma like karma comes back around and wait for it. Yet reincarnation is something to believe beyond mantra and it was explained widely by most Buddhist. I would like to respect the concept of reincarnation although it is not stated in the Bible. Smiley
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

What is sooo funny about the whole idea of reincarnation is that people who believe in that are happy to think that once they are dead and reborn as someone else, they won't remember anything about their life, anything at all, their current experiences will all be lost forever. Which, if you think at, is the exact definition of death.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
entemeister

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Theories of reincarnation have too many holes. If these theories were true, the number of people living in the world would remain more or less stable, there would be no increase in population. In addition, sometimes these theories are based on memories of past lives of people under hypnosis, the funny thing is that these people remember having been kings, emperors or soldiers, no one remembers being an ordinary person who lived in any place and had a boring life.
1excel

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

I believe in reincarnation, in my culture we believe and have recorded a number of cases concerning reincarnation where people died and came back to life through a relative of the dead. When a woman keep loosing her baby after birth a tag is put on one of the dead babies before burial in order to identify them when they reincarnate and in some cases, some of the babies come back with the tag.
banghabiy

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

I do not believe in the concept of reincarnation. I think this is a myth. Man is created in the image of God. And man is empowered to govern all the animals that are on earth. So in my opinion it is impossible for the dead to be reborn to be created under the human level, which means no longer in the image of God. I think so much God's love for man, that he can not possibly lower his degree.
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

Have you considered looking at it with a technological perspective? There are plans of allowing humans to extend their lives via virtual reality. A book entitled Virternity: The Quest for a Virtual Eternity by David Evans Bailey explains it better.

https://www.amazon.com/Virternity-virtual-eternity-treatise-Project-ebook/dp/B072C954YF/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1527080073&sr=8-3&keywords=David+Evans+Bailey
actuealth

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

Scientifically speaking, there's no possibility of reincarnation; because, scientifically, there's no 'soul'. What people mean when they say soul is the Consciousness of the person. This consciousness disappears, or extinguishes, upon the death of the individual.

These hypotheses are merely coping mechanisms of ancient societies.
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

If I come back with a different body, and absolutely no memory of a previous life....what difference would it make? Can you even say it's "me"?
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

Reincarnation is just simply the life after death. This believes that a person after his/her death would have another life in other person. This myth is something that is hard to believe in. I personally didn't believe in it because I believe in what my religion says that the soul of a person would go to heaven or hell after death. We can never know if this thing is a fact. The only thing that we can do is to serve the purpose we have in our life in this world. Reincarnation would be a log debate and an unending question about what really happens after we die

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

I believe in reincarnation but the previous soul should have nothing to do with the life of new soul. He/she should have their own identity (like we always do) and the ghost of the past regardless if its reincarnation should be forgotten. Also, reincarnation can also mean that the previous soul was lost in this world and unable to face the final judgement. At the end of the day, its not causing any effect to the present and the future. Its not making any difference.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

Thanks to this thread I read up on Reincarnation in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. These are ancient Eastern religions found in India.

All of them have the 'karma' doctrine. Good acts lead to merit, bad to demerit, and the sum total dictates your future life form. So, if you are a wicked human in this life, maybe in your next life your bad karma will cause you to reincarnate as a worm, or some such base creature. On the other hand, if an animal lives a 'proper' life, it could even reincarnate as a human being. Per Hinduism, there are 84 million life cycle transitions from the bottom of the species chart to the human at the apex.

Good human beings reincarnate into progressively better families. No wonder, Hollywood likes Buddhism, their ego is massaged by the implication that they are in this good and easy phase of life because of their past lives' good karma!

Jainism has the theory that the soul itself is unaffected by the good or evil. But, this core of the soul is enveloped by a sheath, and the karmic actions dictate the colour of this sheath. In turn, that colour dictates what future life form the soul will reincarnate as in the next life.

Quantum Theory is used by these philosophies to 'scientifically' explain the concept of the soul. You can read more interesting material in the Wikipedia. There's hours upon hours of interesting stuff over there on this topic.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

reincarnation is a myth or a fact?

myths or facts that you get with your own truth, and I will not answer myth or fact because I respect the religion that believes it by some circles.

but at the moment I think subjectively and based on some references

I think the human population is getting older and higher
there are references to some books that I have read, the first man formed by several processes, came 1 man and 1 woman, then married and have children, and if rationalkan is there a soul divided into several human souls? from which the soul of a child born of the first father and mother on earth? while the soul of the mother and the soul of his father is still there
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

I believe its only in the heaven though but it somehow said that we have a reincarnation , but for me i think there is a life after death.

This link will show the reincarnation and why many of us believe : https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/happiness-in-world/201210/the-problem-reincarnation%3famp

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PrinceFury

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:15:52 AM

Reincarnation is philosophical religious concept that after human die, then his soul is going back to life in the new. Do you believe about this. And according to do this fact or myth? I want to know the opinion of you
There is a recondite showing that individuals make thought frames that exist on a physically inconspicuous, or astral, plane, and this is halfway in charge of the energy of petitions and antiquated otherworldly serenades. On the off chance that this were valid, it could clarify "past life encounters" as being looks into the astral domain that the sense of self relates to. It doesn't really imply that we used to be what we are seeing on the astral domain, however that we relate to it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: