Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reincarnation  (Read 573 times)
Owen_Smith

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

Some people here are saying that reincarnation can be true or else we would always have the same amount of people. Somebody would need to die in order to be reincarnated and have another person be born. I think that the thing is that many people who believe in reincarnation believe that you could be reincarnated as a different species. A human could become a fly in another life. A cow could become a human. I don't really know much about reincarnation and therefore don't believe in it. I have heard some strange stories though. Some people have claimed that they can remember their previous life. They have been able to find information about their previous selves and remember many details. I don't know if their just hoaxes or not though.
WageBooster

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

I think that it's similar to belief in God/Heaven/Hell/etc. which is just that people don't want to believe that when we die that is the end.  There is some kind of inherent need within us to want to believe in life after death.  Either to ease the pain of lost loved ones or maybe to ease the fear of death ourselves.  Many people just choose to believe their is some form of life after death probably because its easier to live with that than the alternative.
Weluxzee

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

I don't believe in this concept tho... But some people feel it's real!
Barinn

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

Its a simply eastern lie we have heaven lie they have reincarnation lie.
After death is nothing simple.
Each culture have each theory about life after death so this is the proof about lie.
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

Isn't it a great concept?

But what's behind it? Is it the belief in immortality?
I guess every person who is looking at this concept is creating his own meaning.

You can believe in karma, and try to become a good person. And you can believe that there's no escape from this earth and this consciousness, and do whatever you like.

Maybe we all have a single soul, and while you are alive you give your personality to people around you and go on living in the generations to come. That's also immortality and reincarnation. Of sorts.
Owen_Smith

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Isn't it a great concept?

But what's behind it? Is it the belief in immortality?
I guess every person who is looking at this concept is creating his own meaning.

You can believe in karma, and try to become a good person. And you can believe that there's no escape from this earth and this consciousness, and do whatever you like.

Maybe we all have a single soul, and while you are alive you give your personality to people around you and go on living in the generations to come. That's also immortality and reincarnation. Of sorts.
I don't think that immortality is quite the same as reincarnation. Wikipedia says that physical immortality is "a state of life that allows a person to avoid death and maintain conscious thought". Reincarnation requires you to die in order to be born again. I guess when you are reincarnated you still have conscious thought. You probably wouldn't say that conscious thought is "maintained" though, since it has to be interrupted. People don't usually actually remember what they were thinking about in their previous life, assuming they had a previous life.
Rockernewf

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

I believe in reincarnaton, there are lot's of cases where people could remember previous lifes through hypnosis.
SimonOdell
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

I vaguely feel like it's possible I was alive about 900 years ago, a certain one of my ancient ancestors is recorded has having done a few things which seem connected to my own life in certain ways.

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
Guwandunu

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

Yeah I believe in Reincarnation because there are too many evidence that prove it and I do believe that the life we receive is according to the karma we make during our life time
Yasaara

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

Reincarnation is philosophical religious concept that after human die, then his soul is going back to life in the new. Do you believe about this. And according to do this fact or myth? I want to know the opinion of you

We cant say it is not true just because the modern science haven't proved it yet so it is possible
lessaul

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:51 PM

That's very interesting, I've always thought about that, I do not miss a week that I do not have a day without getting ideas about that. If possible I would like to be a bird.
olbt123

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

就是因为我相信,所以在最痛苦的时候没有结束生命,因为我知道,自杀是没有下辈子的。
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

I'm a Christian and don't believe in reincarnation. What's the point of going through and graduating from this life, only to re-enroll over and over and over again?

SeriosSam

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

I read what reincarnation is, but I still do not believe in this possibility of continuing life!
FortFC

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

hi, i do follow up that idea from time to time basing upon ancient indian/arian mythology and sometimes it seems to me a real one. saṃsāra wheel provides people with what they deserve in accordance with past life experience and energy
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

I'm a Christian and don't believe in reincarnation. What's the point of going through and graduating from this life, only to re-enroll over and over and over again?

What is the point of worshiping God for eternity?  The end-goal of Christianity would bore the shit out of me!

Have you ever thought about doing anything for eternity?  Even my most favorite thing would get boring very fast

Reincarnation is the cure for boredom... it's like playing a video game because you are bored

That's the point of reincarnation... eternity is boring without it
avbitx

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

I do believe in reincarnation. Its a fond thing for both christ and antichrist.
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

I'm a buddhist, so i believe in the after life. If we did good deed before we die, then we will be reincarnated into someone with a good life later.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

If I come back with a different body, and absolutely no memory of a previous life....what difference would it make? Can you even say it's "me"?

I agree with you. What will make it different?  Grin
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 09:24:52 AM by not4mike

Life after death is perhaps just explained clearly, simply because those that had already crossed-over, couldn't reach out anymore to those who hasn't crossed-over yet.

Nonetheless, if there is such life after death or a reincarnation towards a new life once again, I would like to believe that it's possibly true indeed.. even though it couldn't be explained clearly how that's really possible to achieve. Cool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: