Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:32:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin should continue to stay in a low price?  (Read 445 times)
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

I do think that for Bitcoin to go higher and hit another ATH we need a bigger correction again to $7000-8000 per Bitcoin.

ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

The low price of bitcoin will be thought to last for about a week, what to expect then is growth, bitcoin does not stand still and while such prices can replenish its balance.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

While others wanted bitcoin to be in a low price by spreading FUDs, others also wanted it to be at high price for they are bitcoin hodlers and investors. But since bitcoin remains so dominant and the demand of people continues to grow, it is really hard for bitcoin to stay submerged than afloat.

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

Too late for that, it would have been good to stay under the radar away from regulators. Perhaps that is why the price is not rising any more. Whales are forcing it down to prevent governments from taking harsh action and regulation

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Right now I don't mind that the price is lower than it was in December but I will want it to grow at some point
harobaru

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

it should not continue to stay in a low price because it is digital currency its price is depend upon people investment.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

Which do you prefer?
Bitcoin should stay low, market cap not overly huge, few people talk about it, and then we earn small to revcover our loses or
Bitcoin should get the hype, price hits record high, people start to invest huge amounts, banks, media and governments get alarmed again, and then more bans, FUD, and strong regulations. Let's share ideas
 No one wants that bitcoin will stay low price value ,every day crypto seekers always watching the price movement of bitcoin in the market , hoping that it will sky rocket again, besides let the regulators to do their jobs and let us do our jobs as well to to let them know that bitcoin it is not just a coin but rather it is a blessing for our daily living.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

The way you think is wrong. How do you expect bitcoin to evolve so that everyone can make profit out of it when the price goes up if the price always stays low and a very few people are using it? Bitcoin price has to go up because this is the only way more people are going to invest in it so that bitcoin will get more popular and become a great currency that everyone can use.

It is true that if the price goes up very much, more and more people are going to buy it and this will alert the governments,banks and FUD but eventually that has to happen. Bitcoin cant avoid a dispute with governments and it is just a matter of tine until they are going to do something against it. Sooner or later bitcoin will become a problem for banks and governments and they will try to regulate it
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I think bitcoin price there is no connection with the prohibition of bitcoin because when bitcoin price goes down the government of some countries still prohibit bitcoin. bitcoin should in high price and continue to increase the value so people will more interested to invest their money in bitcoin and we also can get more profit.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

If the happenings are as you say I will choose the first option, the bitcoin price is low, few people pay attention to bitcoin, we can earn some profit in bitcoin. I do not expect high bitcoin prices so many people pay attention to bitcoins, many governments pay attention to bitcoins, then they will put a bitcoin ban in their country. This will cause a lot of difficulties for the crypto market.
Most governments in the world are afraid of Bitcoin because Bitcoin can ruin their economy and this is very dangerous for the whole human race. But on the positive side, Bitcoin brings a lot of benefits. All over the world, Bitcoin is considered a global payment medium because every transaction is anonymous and can easily be bought on the item you like.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

It shouldn't because this would be disadvantageous for traders and bitcoin would stop growing if it were to stay at a low price. Bitcoin was meant to increase in value and this is the reason why people continue to hold it. If it stays at a low price, it may eventually crash. It's okay for the price to settle at a certain level instead of rapidly always shooting up but it the price movement should always go up.

rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

I do think that for Bitcoin to go higher and hit another ATH we need a bigger correction again to $7000-8000 per Bitcoin.

Of course it should not. Because it it will continue to stay in a low price, what will happen to us? I'm pretty sure that we will suffer from that especially if we are investing bigger amount in bitcoin and we cannot gain, right? We all believe that bitcoin price will go higher and higher and if it will continue to stay in a low price, I don't think people will stay and keep on investing if that would happen. People will surely going to stop investing their money if bitcoin price will continue to stay in a low price.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

I think you should look at your plan carefully. In the crypto market, nothing can be profitable. Whatever may happen, I advise you to really explore news and bitcoin technology to ensure your investment. Be a smart and successful investor.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

Which do you prefer?
Bitcoin should stay low, market cap not overly huge, few people talk about it, and then we earn small to revcover our loses or
Bitcoin should get the hype, price hits record high, people start to invest huge amounts, banks, media and governments get alarmed again, and then more bans, FUD, and strong regulations. Let's share ideas
We also consider that ones bitcoin price go higher the more scam and FUDs may exist.  But in the opposite thing,  a lot of people may invest in here cause they think it is growing and gaining  more profit.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

Which do you prefer?
We also consider that ones bitcoin price go higher the more scam and FUDs may exist.  But in the opposite thing,  a lot of people may invest in here cause they think it is growing and gaining  more profit.
There's a lot of speculation on Bitcoin though the price is only going to move if we put the money in there. There's is a lot of time for Bitcoin.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

If one product price stays the same then there is no thrill in trading with Bitcoin because it looks like an ordinary thing like the others, it make the world of BTC exited and challenging if the price stays volatile.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

Which do you prefer?

What you say makes sense for me and it's a hard decision to make. We must give up the "anoymity" and confort to have high prices and high adoption, but if we want to keep flying under the radar, with must give up the high prices and adoption. Well, it's a natural process and it's out of our control, but if I could choose I'm reaching to the conclusion it would be better to stay with lower prices and consequently less attention from the media and governments...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

It can't be helped now because the government already have their eyes on bitcoin. And if you're an investor, you wouldn't like it to stay in a low price because it would be a waste of time and money if your investment is not growing.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

Which do you prefer?

My opinion on Bitcoin price as of now is still in good stability the price stay at $10k to $11k sometimes upto $12k price hype working up and down movement of btc price in the marketcap, is a good sign Bitcoin slowly working up and down their, i also assume the highest hype for Bitcoin to get great earning return for long term hodl.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

Everyone who invest in bitcoin has different reasons but one reason for sure why they invest because they want to gain more profit. But if the bitcoin price continue to stay in a lower price they can't achieve their goals. But at this time bitcoin price are quite stable at $11000 which good,it is not too law. I believe one day it will increase fast more than our expectation and speculations.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: