Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin should continue to stay in a low price?  (Read 445 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:16:54 AM

I like the normal conditions, not hype and also not low. because hype and low in my opinion both have consequences.

if very low, it will be a lot of investors and users are harmed, and the effect on the market will be quiet of the trader.

if very high or hype, it will be a lot of intervention from some parties, who do not like bitcoin, so it might make bitcoin drops to the point of abnormal.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

As much as we wanted its market value to go cheaper, the demand of people over bitcoin is also rising. Of course i always wanted to buy bitcoin at a low price but if its the demand that keeps its market value to push through, then all i have to do is to accept its market value. Besides, i can still profit if i buy it at an expensive value.

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

Most investor of bitcoin are really looking forward to earn a great profit not just to recover their loss, if bitcoin stays in low price i think it will not grow, it will stays at it is it will not be developed so for me bitcoin is much better if bitcoins price grows that means their are some development or progress happening.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

This is an interesting point of view, for now, the bitcoin has caused attention in many countries, so even if the bitcoin at a lower price, they will still have a law to limit the cryptocurrency market.
There are number of people who are taking a keen interest in crypto currencies including the high officials of different governments but the point is the market value of bitcoin cannot remain this much low for all the time and that it will surely rise in the near future. In fact, the graph of the market value of the bitcoin has already started turning out green and that it will help the people in having more profit later on.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

if like this I do not really know the obvious this year bitcoin turmoil affect the world market and the powerful or rich people will see bitcoin for money laundering or large-scale investment and the hackers will find the source of coin spread in this world if the free market without any rules it may be that the economic impact of this noise will have to be in order to stay stable and awake to face this new technology.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

I will pick the slow increase and I hope you input that option there.
Not much detected. It can also be a good way to avoid FUD for they will not notice it is slowly rising.

I dont really like that big jump thing. Look what just happene after that all time high. Too much trouble, too much panic and fake news all over the internet. It became a real market of stupidity.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

Your choices are too extreme, though the first is absurd, the price cannot remain low, as volatility plays a major part in market value of bitcoin, then the second was way too skeptic, you have two scenarios and you want us to choose, actually those two are both needed to create traffic that will result movements in bitcoin price, traders needed those two scenarios. It creates opportunity to gain profit.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

I didn't prefered both, because what I want is, what is bitcoin as of now. I didn't want that bitcoin remain in a low price because there's no thrill happening in the market when it happen. I want bitcoin's volatility because in this you can use some strategies to earn more profit and you can do a speculation. In bitcoin as of now, if you are a strategic person the you will be a rich person.
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

I think bitcoin price is better stable or the price increase but not too high, so we still get a profit. Meanwhile, when bitcoin price soars, the government will definitely tighten the rules of bitcoin. In addition there are certainly parties who do not like the existence of bitcoin. This will also affect the growth of bitcoin and also can make the bitcoin price down. So I hope the bitcoin stays stable and has normal growth.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

I hope that bitcoin price could increase higher again and stable in the $20k but now, I think the price is stable at $9k-$11k and it's up and down in that price. I think it is good for us because we could still make a profit from trading bitcoin pair usdt. and for the altcoin, it will help us to increase the bitcoin amount that we have so we can get double profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

One way or another bitcoin will hit large price so there's no option from my angle. Bitcion will rise again and there will be media and people attention and FUDs. I'm ok with that, because bitcoin always survives in wars it get in. So I want to highest prices Wink
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

It's true that the incredible price increase from 1K to 20K causes a lot of buzz around Bitcoin. People start calling it a bubble, institutions began warning against it, governments now want to regulate. This is the negative side, Bitcoin could be centralized instead of decentralized, what we would all prefer. However, that doesn't mean the price should stay 'low' around 10K. The sleeping dogs are already awake, so the price may as well increase.

Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

whether bitcoin can survive low prices in limited amounts of coins while enthusiasts buy more for investment and trade, so the bitcoin will not survive at low prices but what happens is the rising bitcoin price Shocked
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Bitcoin don't continue to stay in a low price because we are buying low price and sell high price in short time. Bitcoin price depend on buy & sell and translation. few years ago we see the bitcoin price is low in opening on month. day by day bitcoin price is increase. I am sure now bitcoin price is low but it's not stable in this price after month.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Xzhyte

Activity: 218

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Well, that will never happen. Bitcoins price will always rise and fall because of its fixed supply.  As bitcoin is getting more popular, many people are investing to it thus making the price go up. Whenever the price go down a bit, many people are afraid that it will drastically go down so they sell their holding and makes the price go down further.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

yes so many fuds right now, it might be dropped the price. But i'm sure this condition will bring bitcoin to many new investors and it will moon when the time is come
ronbt

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

Low price is what actors like Goldman Sachs want, so they will spread false news and the like to bring it down. Then when they are loaded up it goes again.
RAKib212

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

we know that the rate of bitcoin is less now. i think there are various reason for it but i believe that its rate is increases soon. 
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

Bitcoin is deflationary, its value will increase over time, the price is still actually really high compared to where it was in early 2017/2016, but there is clearly still a lot of room for growth. I'm fully expecting btc to return to its previous all time high within the next 3 months or so, unless there is some dreadful news that knocks the price (unlikely).
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

too much speculation and hala are impossible because the bitcoin travel will continue to grow and bitcoin games in the price will continue to fluctuate both in price and oblique issues in order to drop the price but I hope bitcoin to follow the market is not because the issues are made up

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: