Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:01:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think of my alt coins  (Read 279 times)
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

Neo is probably your best investment, Bitcoin and Cardano are probably at their respective max market caps already, maybe a rise with the entire crypto market cap going up but thats about it.
Neo really depends on China's uptake of the Crypto market, Im thinking it will probably continue to rise as more and more people get in on the action. and we all know that China has no shortage of people Smiley

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

Your choices is good but I don't think it will maximize your profit, those coins price had already grow too much. Why not invest in an ICO or in a project have more potential to gain x10. But you need choose wisely.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:28:13 AM

I want to start over and put money on these coins. No more research and bs partnership look up. What you think of these
Cardano
Bitcoin
Neo
I am thinking of putting 33% into each and set it and forget it. no more trading. I think looking up can drain you up. theres too much volatility. rather being scared and fud. just forget it and look at the exchange in 2 years.
I am still investing and adding more money but looking at the prices just make me go crazy n sell n waste more money.

Bitcoin is not an altcoin you can only call cardano and NEO altcoins. I like your decision about holding those coins for long and sure it will surely pay off. Bitcoin and other two coins have the ability to soar in the future.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

great if you have bitcoin. really good coin to invest. Neo is good coin to in the market. but i really don't know this cardano sounds familiar to me. but i think you have good coin i suggest keep holding your coin. 

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:32:30 AM

New and cardano are good coins, however, you can consider replacing bitcoin into ethereum here. Also look at EOS, MONERO, IOTA

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: