Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think of my alt coins  (Read 281 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

I want to start over and put money on these coins. No more research and bs partnership look up. What you think of these
Cardano
Bitcoin
Neo
I am thinking of putting 33% into each and set it and forget it. no more trading. I think looking up can drain you up. theres too much volatility. rather being scared and fud. just forget it and look at the exchange in 2 years.
I am still investing and adding more money but looking at the prices just make me go crazy n sell n waste more money.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Ale88
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2578

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

So, I read the title of this post and it says "altcoins", then I read the post and I see you wanna buy bitcoin as well, are you a little confused?

Anyway I really like Neo, I think it has a great future ahead, I don't really know Cardano.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

the three coins you pick are very interesting. the three coins have a good development. but currently for Bitcoin and Cardano are on the decline. but just calm it will not last long.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

i should have put alt coin and bitcoin.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

I like your picks Smiley I got some neo back in September and so far I'm good on that Smiley got into ADA now while it's retracing, kind of regret for not waiting longer as it seems to be retracing even more ... but I think it will booom soon enough and hopefully reach it's all-time high Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

Your choice is right, I have also hold them, but why do not you put ethereum in your portfolio?
Indeed neo in prediction will replace eth in the future, but all have not been proven and still many challenges that must be faced neo.

Consider ethereum and litecoin to be included in your list of investment plans.
gowron24

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

Thats probably a pretty good portfolio, dont know much about Cardano though. U might want to think of including some privacy coins too (Monero, Trezar Coin, Deep Onion), and i would certainly put some money on ETHereum.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

I want to start over and put money on these coins. No more research and bs partnership look up. What you think of these
Cardano
Bitcoin
Neo
I am thinking of putting 33% into each and set it and forget it. no more trading. I think looking up can drain you up. theres too much volatility. rather being scared and fud. just forget it and look at the exchange in 2 years.
I am still investing and adding more money but looking at the prices just make me go crazy n sell n waste more money.
All the three coins are good potential coin but you should analyse the future possibilities of this coins. Because many peoples are investing in blindly then all are afraid in the crypto investment. So you should invest any one coin it will make good profit but why all are investing cryptocurrency mining platform or ICO investment also good platform. This is more safer than the cryptocurrency investment in current situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

That good choice, all these coin has massive potential and strong in fundamental, NEO is supported by Chinese government and the platform has more interesting features and more benefits than Ethereum. The samething with ADA, potential coin with solid and strong team behind it.
bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

as for now i dont want to spread out my coins all that much. i dont have much money to invest so being that i have 3 is a good balance since bitcoin is already 10k and i would at least want 1btc.
eth is a good project but it is expensive and having 2 expensive coins is for rich people. ill be missing out and my friend also hold eth.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

At present the market in a bear market, so I think these investments are good, because when the arrival of the bull market, then the BTC and NEO will first have a sharp rise, These token are held for a long time.

bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

neo is a popular coin in the western market. they have icos using there platform. they are chinese smart contracts. kind of a game changer. there social media is big enough. youtube making great videos.
cardano have great videos on youtube. they got a strong team. they got ico to use cardanos platform. its a slow year for them but things will be rolling end of year. they are pushing for number 1. but even stellar says that. i am going to put money in soon.
bitcoin have a great community. they got atms rolling around the world. japan backed currency. people buying houses and cars with bitcoin. mcafee n james altucher predicts it can reach a million dollars because of limited supply and many other things. i once saw a youtube video the guy talks about exponential growth of bitcoin and it reaching 12 million dollars backed by math. now thats a little out of line but who knows. the guy teeka tewari predicts big institution money will come in this year. n bitcoin will rise once again. there was this guy clif high talks about web bot prediction and in 2018 bitcoin will reach $74k. im not missing out on that.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

How much money have you used to invest in them? with this sentence
just forget it and look at the exchange in 2 years.
maybe it is the small amount so I don't think this is a good decision because you will get not much profit if their prices reach your targets.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

Your choice is right, I have also hold them, but why do not you put ethereum in your portfolio?
Indeed neo in prediction will replace eth in the future, but all have not been proven and still many challenges that must be faced neo.

It all depends on how much money he wants to invest in. Because I don't see the point in diverstifying your portfolio into many alts if you don't have much money to throw at alts. From this point I honestly don't see litecoin why it matters much, yes it could raise slowly but it was made to be just another alt to bitcoin without having some higher purpose or I am missing something about it.
tdeannova

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

It all depends on how much money he wants to invest in. Because I don't see the point in diverstifying your portfolio into many alts if you don't have much money to throw at alts. From this point I honestly don't see litecoin why it matters much, yes it could raise slowly but it was made to be just another alt to bitcoin without having some higher purpose or I am missing something about it.
Of course, too early in the game to speculate, the financial system of the future could operate using dozens of digital currencies and I'm sure litecoin will likely be one of them.

Remember, litecoin is the first alt and not easy for an alt to survive until now. It took a struggle and hard work to achieve it and the litecoin developers have proved it.

Litecoin will not be able to compete with bitcoin, but I can assert that bitcoin is gold and litecoin is silver.

liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

It is indeed a good portfolio, if you have enough money, then you can invest in all the three tokens, because other altcoin, if you invest a lot of money, so price volatility could lead to it, because there is no many buying and selling.

camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

Cardano
Bitcoin
Neo
All the three coins are good potential coin but you should analyse the future possibilities of this coins. Because many peoples are investing in blindly then all are afraid in the crypto investment. So you should invest any one coin it will make good profit but why all are investing cryptocurrency mining platform or ICO investment also good platform. This is more safer than the cryptocurrency investment in current situation.
As far as I know, those three coins have good potential, but now Bitcoin and Cardano are down and hopefully will not be long.,because many people are investing so everyone is afraid of crypto investment, and you better invest one of your coins it will bring profit
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

As the price of bitcoin has recovered to some extent, Neo's price is close to its pre-crash average.

China will slowly open up the development of blockchain. Once China legalizes ICO, NEO will definitely soar!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

A good portfolio. It's easy to follow it) But I would have replaced BTC with a few more altcoins. And I would reduce the stakes of Cardano and NEO.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Keeshan

Activity: 213
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

Good choice, but already established coins with the high market cap.

Low risk, but it will be slow and stable growth.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: