Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What'd you think of the name "ZODIAQ"?  (Read 213 times)
marchonj (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:07 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 09:17:44 AM by marchonj

Hi! What do you make of "ZODIAQ" as a name for my new project? I would like to test it, so any feedback will really help.
I would appreciate if you shared your opinion.
Thank you very much!
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

Good name. and short enough = 5 letters.
But you chould check availability of .com domain prior to take it as the name for your project.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

Hi! What do you make of "ZODIAQ" as a name for my new project? I would like to test it, so any feedback will really help.
Thank you very much!
1. The name must be relevant to the project: I do not know your project but ZODIAQ's word did not explain anything to me. -1
2. Choose a word that is easy to read, remember, and write. -1
3. short words are always better. +1
4. unique name. +1
5. Form words and create new ones "like Bitcoin". -1
6. easy to pronounce. -1

resultant: +2-4= -2
marchonj (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

But you chould check availability of .com domain prior to take it as the name for your project.

Thanks a lot! I would be also very grateful, if you told me which assosiations you have with this name. Which fields will it fit?
marchonj (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

Thank you very much!
1. The name must be relevant to the project: I do not know your project but ZODIAQ's word did not explain anything to me. -1
2. Choose a word that is easy to read, remember, and write. -1
3. short words are always better. +1
4. unique name. +1
5. Form words and create new ones "like Bitcoin". -1
6. easy to pronounce. -1

resultant: +2-4= -2

Thanks for such a detailed answer! If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me please which fields you find it relevant to?
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

Zodiaq is a very good name. the letter shaping looks good as well.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 10:37:55 PM by vintages

Thanks for such a detailed answer! If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me please which fields you find it relevant to?
Don't you have an initial project idea in mind before creating the name? I believe a project idea is what developers first establish or build up before the name because the name evolves around the project. And moreover, he wouldn't know what you want, its your decision to make. And regarding the name you should choose a name that is easy to pronounce; (bear this in mind)  Not everybody are good at remembering unusual words.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

first thing  what is the projects talking about . and zodiac is name sounds like name of  ships or something like that (that my opinion )
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:48:51 PM

ZODIAQ name is easy to remember but the name is very ordinary and There is nothing special that makes someone interested in this project.
This is my opinion thank you
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

Don't you have an initial project idea in mind before creating the name? I believe a project idea is what developers first establish or build up before the name because the name evolves around the project. And moreover, he wouldn't know what you want, its your decision to make. And regarding the name you should choose a name that is easy to pronounce; (bear this in mind)  Not everybody are good at remembering unusual words.
Exactly, this is what I'm thinking about.
You have to tell us what's your project about, at least a clue we couldn't share our opinion if we don't know about your project. The most important, if you want to build something make sure that the name is not already taken especially in your fields. As you can see (you can google it) the name "ZODIAQ" is being used in crypto fields, it's a cryptofiat bank with real state bank license btw (I'm not sure, is this your project or? correct me if I'm wrong).
Well about the name, I personally don't think that if it has to relate to your project or idea, for example Apple, no one would normally associate a smartphone company with an apple.
horal

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Thank you very much!

We already develop project called ZODIAQ, so better choose another name

Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв / SmartContract Audit Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв нa бaзe ERC20
ICO HeadStart - фaндpaйзинг плaтфopмa нoвoгo пoкoлeния
Пoлyчить 100 бecплaтныx тoкeнoв зa вcтyплeниe в гpyппy Telegram
Kramblerty

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Thanks a lot! I would be also very grateful, if you told me which assosiations you have with this name. Which fields will it fit?

Fields of future predictions due to the stars' locations___))  Seriously,,it would be good name for some oracle project!
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Thank you very much!

If their is already a project with almost similar names than yes changing of the name is highly recommended. You might now want to get recognized or get misinterpreted with some other project which may be negative to you. So better to find something else and which also have some meaning and can be connected with the goals or vision due to which coin is being developed.
Kramblerty

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

Also, keep in minde that holding a domain name of another oficially registered  (not by you) trade mark not suitable for the serious project.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Thank you very much!

Need more evidence to claim you already have that name and how far you've developed your project. It's just a matter of time, who among you first launches and your project is on the announcement board.  Roll Eyes
Have a good fight

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

The first impression when you read it seem nice.But , I don't know if there is a relation with the project
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

Actually, there are many names that are not related to the project content. They are just random names. However, in terms of advertising, you should use a catchy name to attract people (In case you want to advertise it). I believe that ZODIAQ is a catchy one. Many people will think that it is related to ships as what Turan100 stated above. They will probably take a look at it to see whether they are right or wrong and may even take a look at its content.
ekaweb

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

IMHO good name. If ".com" domain is occupied - you may check ".company", ".cash", ".info"
tooday

Activity: 332
Merit: 47

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

It is a catchy name!!
But someone told you that there is project named like that.

Tell us more about the project and maybe someone suggests you a good name!

KatyaDurst

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Is that yours? https://zodiaq.io
Bad news if not   Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: