Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange for 2018  (Read 668 times)
Kryptogenie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

What is your opinion on cryptocurrency exchange? Which is the best exchange for year 2018.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

Binance is the best Exchange-2018, try it and you will like it!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

I agree with you. I used to trade on bittrex but binance is very fast ad with much more altcoins....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

I'm very curious about the new POLONIEX now that Circle bought it.... this can really become the most reliable exchange of 2018.
I like also binance and  bittrex.
The best one for using also FIAT Money (€) in my opinion is still Kraken...
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

What is your opinion on cryptocurrency exchange? Which is the best exchange for year 2018.
It depends on the coin. Bittrex, Binance and bitfinex these are the top trending exchange sites. So first you select the coin and check the internet which one better for your coin then exchange the one coin to another coin. But we don't judge the first position and more. I feel which one is more comfortable to me that is the best for me.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

Choosing the best and trusted bitcoin trading place is one of the steps that need to be done to find a good site in making money. sometimes this becomes difficult for beginners and I found BINANCE. This is the best I think.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

In my personal experience the best of alternative coins exchangers is binance and bittrex because i always traded on there and i don't find the big problem when used them, but i don't think they are best exchangers for 2018 because i don't have any data to claim it, i just make opinions based on my experience when used them and they are good for me.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

I agree with you. I used to trade on bittrex but binance is very fast ad with much more altcoins....

a lot of users were trading on bittrex but since they turned into a shady exchange while scamming their users, a lot of them stopped using that place and migrated to other exchanges. the biggest one was Binance and Poloniex.

--looking for signature--
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

best exchange in 2018 I personally think is Binance, because altcoin faithful that goes into exchange Binance the price will directly rise very high from the price before altcoin is entered in the exchange binance.

udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

Binance is the best one. next one is kucoin

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

Binance is a great exchange. But if you want a much more simple exchange, try kucoin. But if you're a Filipino, wait for CX exchange. It is still in alpha stage.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

a lot of users were trading on bittrex but since they turned into a shady exchange while scamming their users, a lot of them stopped using that place and migrated to other exchanges. the biggest one was Binance and Poloniex.

I don't think Bittrex is scamming their users. Bittrex only tightening their rules.
Many pumps and dump group using Bittrex these days to take a profit for their own pockets.

patbauer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

had top notch user experiences with cobinhood and binance - robinhood is also an upcoming strong presence.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Right now, it's Binance by far.  I've used Bitfinex (before hey banned US customers), Bittrex, and Poloniex for a long time and they're decent exchanges... but Bittrex is becoming stale and slow.  Each page takes a few seconds to load and I sometimes get page load errors with missing elements.  Binance has scaled properly which allows them to be quick and responsive.

Your question is about 2018 though... and i think this will be an interesting year for exchanges.  Poloniex being purchased by Circle, which is backed by Goldman-Sachs, shows me banks are interested in crypto.  I just read an article that says Coinbase collected $1B in fees in 2017.  I suspect banks will either start launching their own exchanges or purchase existing ones.  It wouldn't surprise me to see Bittrex, Kraken, and Gemini getting purchased.

Which leads me to decentralized exchanges.  I really hope the crypto community gets this figured out soon.  It doesn't help our decentralized currency to have it exchanged on a centralized system.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
L A R A

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

New exchangers like Binance and KuCoin become the best exchanger right now, because of the excellent service and large coin options Grin old exchanger like Bittrex and Poloniex is no longer the best exchanger because of inadequate service and also no new coins that go there
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

Binance of course for its simplicity. Also, they made a great impact with 250,000 users registered in just ome hour. That is something else.
It almost seem like people got excited with the re-opening of the registry.
As of now, I see that they are gaining more traders because of the movements although some of them are bots.
Their own coin also helps when you are a cheap payer of fees. Grin

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

Based on my exprience in trading industry my best exchange site right now are bittrex, binance and poloniex this three exchange site are trusted and have high volume everyday that attract more trader to register in that site I like also the platform with fast withdrawal and deposite.
maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

i think binance will be exchange that most suitable for most traders but personaly my favourite is kucoin
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I chose binance as one of the best exchanges available today. With a variety of interesting features and ease of interface allows us to feel comfortable in trading action. Yes I would agree that many people here who choose binance, I think this is reasonable because binance have shown that binance has many advantages compared to other exchange.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

from what I see it looks like, the best coin exchange alternative is binance. that I know from the experience of my friends who use it, and they said there was never a problem there. I can only say so, because this is not my experience in using it.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: