Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS  (Read 22787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

Their will always be FUD regardless of what the topic, crypto is no different, mainstream media is beholden to special interests, banking is a huge advertising payday for them, so obviously their not going to bite the hand that feeds them. Crypto is a direct attack on the mainstream banking system if you think about it a move towards truely decentralized banking and cashflow. Something that could cause serious issues for the big banks of the world if it ever gains traction on the level of the big stock markets (10-40 trillion marketcaps)

Yeah and slating bitcoin and cryptocurrencies seems to be at the top of their agenda at moment and then we all know as soon as the markets pick they will be singing its praises again, its all part and parcel of the industry unfortunately.

Consolidation is all that is needed here... The crypto world can work with all other traditional business or services, it's just about framework and setting the right precedence but mainstream wants to take centre stage at all times which doesn't work well in the crypto sphere... Contractnet integration with say Apple or Samsung will be a win-win situation for both team but instead they just want to cause panic and spread FUD

Love your analysis, bridging the gap between these two means of exchange will be a guaranteed boom for both parties involved and we'll get to see a lot of progress happening, a lot has been invested into cryptocurrency

That is a pretty interesting analogy and I definitely can agree in regards to the potential integration with Apple or Samsung, but due to them being such big companies, would they rethink of there own project similar to this or do you think they would happily link with an existing project like this?

It certainly would be a winner winner for both parties as mentioned above with backing of such a big company with plenty of funds available for further development

Yea, the thing with big brands is, they tend to invest in an already tested and trusted market, creating that believe that the project they intend to invest is viable, putting that on the perspective of Contractnet, once this projects becomes successful, i won't be surprised seeing the big brands queue in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:36:09 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 11:06:10 PM by Cnote328

Their will always be FUD regardless of what the topic, crypto is no different, mainstream media is beholden to special interests, banking is a huge advertising payday for them, so obviously their not going to bite the hand that feeds them. Crypto is a direct attack on the mainstream banking system if you think about it a move towards truely decentralized banking and cashflow. Something that could cause serious issues for the big banks of the world if it ever gains traction on the level of the big stock markets (10-40 trillion marketcaps)

Yeah and slating bitcoin and cryptocurrencies seems to be at the top of their agenda at moment and then we all know as soon as the markets pick they will be singing its praises again, its all part and parcel of the industry unfortunately.

Consolidation is all that is needed here... The crypto world can work with all other traditional business or services, it's just about framework and setting the right precedence but mainstream wants to take centre stage at all times which doesn't work well in the crypto sphere... Contractnet integration with say Apple or Samsung will be a win-win situation for both team but instead they just want to cause panic and spread FUD

Love your analysis, bridging the gap between these two means of exchange will be a guaranteed boom for both parties involved and we'll get to see a lot of progress happening, a lot has been invested into cryptocurrency

That is a pretty interesting analogy and I definitely can agree in regards to the potential integration with Apple or Samsung, but due to them being such big companies, would they rethink of there own project similar to this or do you think they would happily link with an existing project like this?

It certainly would be a winner winner for both parties as mentioned above with backing of such a big company with plenty of funds available for further development

Yea, the thing with big brands is, they tend to invest in an already tested and trusted market, creating that believe that the project they intend to invest is viable, putting that on the perspective of Contractnet, once this projects becomes successful, i won't be surprised seeing the big brands queue in

Very corrrect and with the performance of ContractNet currently their project is bound to be a successful one, so big brands should start getting on the queue. Wink
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

Hey! Your project looks very profitable. So I may  join your ICO - but can you tell me please what is your hard and soft cap?

Sorry, you are too late, the ICO is over. You can now wait for a listing on an exchanges to buy tokens there. good luck

Yep I’m sure he’s not alone I know a few people that have mentioned they missed out o the ico period told them the same thing time to await some exchange listings and try to grab some stock of CNET tokens on the marketplace. I’m sure their will be at least a few people selling with good rates but pretty sure it will be well over ico pricing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

You're absolutely right, the big banks see crypto as a direct attack on them, hence the continuous battle but crypto has grown big enough, yes there will b some ups and downs but the fact is, crypto will rise to a very stable condition in due time

Spot on man Crypto is here to stay even in my country the banking board from time to time spread FUD about Crypto currency. I  know Crypto currency will  bounce back, it might take some time but we'll see an uprise in no time.

I think the blockchain technology will be successful given a sensible time period for it to fully develop. It will just take time for the regulations to come into place and once they do, I think we will see an increase of volume and value as people will be more confident to contribute FIAT once the regulations are there

Agreed, people are too gunghoe on making cash NOW, without realizing bitcoin and the crypto got where it was after YEARS of development, the problem is the news blew it up into this "get into anything blockchain and youll be rich tomorrow" crap, in the real world of crypto while that might be possible, its rare, and people need to look at projects as what they are investments in businesses that will take time to mature. Any real investment worth anything (not a pump and dump) is going to take time, people have to work, developers have to develop.

This is exactly my argument most times.. People don't treat crypto as business, they carry a mentality that end up hurting them then they come back and spread FUD, a good project will take time just like contractnet is taking its time in its development of its various applications to ensure quality product out there

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

You're absolutely right, the big banks see crypto as a direct attack on them, hence the continuous battle but crypto has grown big enough, yes there will b some ups and downs but the fact is, crypto will rise to a very stable condition in due time

Spot on man Crypto is here to stay even in my country the banking board from time to time spread FUD about Crypto currency. I  know Crypto currency will  bounce back, it might take some time but we'll see an uprise in no time.

I think the blockchain technology will be successful given a sensible time period for it to fully develop. It will just take time for the regulations to come into place and once they do, I think we will see an increase of volume and value as people will be more confident to contribute FIAT once the regulations are there

Agreed, people are too gunghoe on making cash NOW, without realizing bitcoin and the crypto got where it was after YEARS of development, the problem is the news blew it up into this "get into anything blockchain and youll be rich tomorrow" crap, in the real world of crypto while that might be possible, its rare, and people need to look at projects as what they are investments in businesses that will take time to mature. Any real investment worth anything (not a pump and dump) is going to take time, people have to work, developers have to develop.

This is exactly my argument most times.. People don't treat crypto as business, they carry a mentality that end up hurting them then they come back and spread FUD, a good project will take time just like contractnet is taking its time in its development of its various applications to ensure quality product out there

Indeed it’s such a childish attitude but I guess we have to deal with it due to crypto being unregulated and ... the internet I mean some parts of crypto are literally the equivalence if youtube comments section of scum. Alll the real investors can do is find the best investments and grit our teath through it and help where they can other investors
Ace44

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

One way or the other these thing will become common  knowledge in fact I see a situation where so called big traditional system will actively seek out for blockchain project partners, unlike what's is happening where traditional system integrates blockchain all by themselves which recently began... I am such a big believer in the blockchain movement

You're right, humans find it hard to adopt to things, especially when it comes to the monetary aspect of life but once the assurance sets in, they will gradually embrace the blockchain revolution but the wise always look at the future and the possibilities that comes with it
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

One way or the other these thing will become common  knowledge in fact I see a situation where so called big traditional system will actively seek out for blockchain project partners, unlike what's is happening where traditional system integrates blockchain all by themselves which recently began... I am such a big believer in the blockchain movement

You're right, humans find it hard to adopt to things, especially when it comes to the monetary aspect of life but once the assurance sets in, they will gradually embrace the blockchain revolution but the wise always look at the future and the possibilities that comes with it

Let me also chip in, the smart investors know where the world is going to and wait for it there, actively taking part, kudos to the smart investors of contractnet, when the mobile world get fully blown with modern tech they would be counted too as making it possible

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

ContractNet is the IoT blockchain that is a mature, permissionless and Turing complete blockchain, as well as an integration and activation channel for IoT related smart contracts, ensuring that data transfer with smart contracts on the blockchain happen without compromising security and fidelity.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

ContractNET are one of the best projects of this year .
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

ContractNet is the IoT blockchain that is a mature, permissionless and Turing complete blockchain, as well as an integration and activation channel for IoT related smart contracts, ensuring that data transfer with smart contracts on the blockchain happen without compromising security and fidelity.

The most attractive of this features is the security that ContractNet promises to offer, with the increasing state of attacks ones biggest fear is the security of his/her various internet based activities.

( M P C X )  Revolution
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Can’t wait to see when the first iot integrations with the chain are demonstrated it’s an interesting concept. Just really hope we get to see the development progress start to yield milestones ASAP
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

The most attractive of this features is the security that ContractNet promises to offer, with the increasing state of attacks ones biggest fear is the security of his/her various internet based activities.

Yeah the encryption ContractNet will be using for data transfers with smart contracts will ensure that the transfers are as safe and secure as they can possibly be.

Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

i hope this ICO will not fail or scam like many ICO do this days .
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

Sadly that’s the case of icos you have to use your judgement to estimate if the ico sounds like it’s gonna go well or not. Such is the case whil ICOs continue to be unregulated. All you can really do is look into the team and the whitepaper and make a best estimate as to what you think it’s worth
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

Sadly that’s the case of icos you have to use your judgement to estimate if the ico sounds like it’s gonna go well or not. Such is the case whil ICOs continue to be unregulated. All you can really do is look into the team and the whitepaper and make a best estimate as to what you think it’s worth

This team is very professional and ContractNet blockchain is a great project, I'm sure they will try their hardest to make sure they are successful and the token value with reflect this.

Ace44

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

Well, i've not heard anything about "scam" since i have been following this thread and like i usually tell my friends, at the end, is all about your personal opinion, not mine, life itself is a risk and so is business, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose but at the end, is all about you
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

This is one of the many fears of people and its not out of place which is why there have been a lot of clamp down and regulations, hopefully scams will be reduced significantly with measures put in place however as faulerwilli rightly adviced you will need to do your own research as that is the best way to safeguard your investment and decision

( M P C X )  Revolution
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

This team is very professional and ContractNet blockchain is a great project, I'm sure they will try their hardest to make sure they are successful and the token value with reflect this.

It really does come down to the team behind it, for those unsure maybe its best to go on telegram and spend some time having an active conversation with the team to put your minds at rest and getting to understand how and what their trying to do. In this world the best bet is in your own ability to judge things. Which is why telegram is such a good place to be as you get to have a bigger conversation and understand things better.
Cnote328

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Well, i've not heard anything about "scam" since i have been following this thread and like i usually tell my friends, at the end, is all about your personal opinion, not mine, life itself is a risk and so is business, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose but at the end, is all about you

I have been followng ContractNet for sometime, i haven't had any doubt about this project. So i think you should remove any doubt about this project being a scam from your mind. ContractNet team have been brilliant so far i strongly believe this project will be a successful one.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

I have been followng ContractNet for sometime, i haven't had any doubt about this project. So i think you should remove any doubt about this project being a scam from your mind. ContractNet team have been brilliant so far i strongly believe this project will be a successful one.

I can only agree with CNote and hopefully dispel your fears. ContractNet has a good year ahead and should you have invested, then do not worry. You'll see, at the end of the year, you're glad you've joined
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: