Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS  (Read 22787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

The last three days of the ICO, time is flying.

Unfortunately there is no bonus from today, but you should still invest.
The previous revenue:
BTC: 140.5 ETH: 2,522
With the courses this second, that's over $ 2.5mio. Not bad!

Over 2.5million, that's not too bad. There is 2 days left of the ICO, no further bonus but that's what you get for leaving your investment till last minute Tongue.

Still a chance to get on board now before it's too late, ICO ends on 24th

ICO will be ended soon. a good achievement for this project although the results maybe are not as expected. but wait, there is still time to pursue the maximum target for this project. so stay optimistic for the team and good luck Wink

You've spoken like a true investor and you know what it means to protect ones investment, ICOs are really unpredictable, just when you thought is over, something may actually pop out from nowhere to drive sales, so far, the journey has been smooth but i expect to see more this coming week

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

The previous revenue:

Over 2.5million, that's not too bad. There is 2 days left of the ICO, no further bonus but that's what you get for leaving your investment till last minute Tongue.

ICO will be ended soon. a good achievement for this project although the results maybe are not as expected. but wait, there is still time to pursue the maximum target for this project. so stay optimistic for the team and good luck Wink

You've spoken like a true investor and you know what it means to protect ones investment, ICOs are really unpredictable, just when you thought is over, something may actually pop out from nowhere to drive sales, so far, the journey has been smooth but i expect to see more this coming week

I"ve seen other ICO's have huge jumps in the last 24 hell last 12 hours so its more than possible, but in the end i'm pretty sure the teams still pretty happy with a 2.5m$+ raised capital, i mean what their trying to do is great and i'm excited to see what they can really come from it but in the end they kept it pretty small advertising wise so i imagine the devs knew what they were getting into and the scale at which they were looking to grow.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:46:52 PM

The previous revenue:

I"ve seen other ICO's have huge jumps in the last 24 hell last 12 hours so its more than possible, but in the end i'm pretty sure the teams still pretty happy with a 2.5m$+ raised capital, i mean what their trying to do is great and i'm excited to see what they can really come from it but in the end they kept it pretty small advertising wise so i imagine the devs knew what they were getting into and the scale at which they were looking to grow.

Yeah it's still a great amount to be raised, ContractNet only ran the ICO for a short amount of time (2 weeks) and through the whole period we have seen ETH and BTC fall to their lowest in months. They need to hold their heads high and continue working on making this project a success.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

Check out this new article on bitcoinexchangeguide about the ContractNet project, I like that ContractNet offers off-chain storage instead of blockchain  It’s significantly more efficient to store data.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/contractnet-cnet-ico/

Thanks, that is a very detailed and, above all, informative article. Everything important is well summarized.
Above all, it describes the project a bit easier than the whitepaper, which is certainly better for less technically gifted to inform

Easy read mate thanks for sharing, the article highlights the key aspects of ContractNet i learnt a few new things about CNET.

These type of articles are the best ones to be honest, no one has time to go through a whitepaper and study the points.

I like the articles that aren't rambling on about the technology at the back end and just state the goals and problems it is trying to solve.

Yeah don't get me wrong I like that projects put all their information in a white paper, it shows they have really thought about their project. But I for one will not read the whole thing, I simply do not have the time.

Articles like this are a lot more useful and easier to read, also I liked the ContractNet light paper, a condensed version of the white paper: https://contractnet.com/light_paper_contractnet.pdf

Highlights the important parts of the project without having to go into too much detail.

i know what you mean, i also have less time. so i am always glad, when i see a lightpaper oder onepager.
they help immensely to get a quick overview of the project. For me, this is a quality feature of an ICO, if there are short whitepapers
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

Check out this new article on bitcoinexchangeguide about the ContractNet project, I like that ContractNet offers off-chain storage instead of blockchain  It’s significantly more efficient to store data.

Thanks, that is a very detailed and, above all, informative article. Everything important is well summarized.
Above all, it describes the project a bit easier than the whitepaper, which is certainly better for less technically gifted to inform

Easy read mate thanks for sharing, the article highlights the key aspects of ContractNet i learnt a few new things about CNET.

These type of articles are the best ones to be honest, no one has time to go through a whitepaper and study the points.

I like the articles that aren't rambling on about the technology at the back end and just state the goals and problems it is trying to solve.

Yeah don't get me wrong I like that projects put all their information in a white paper, it shows they have really thought about their project. But I for one will not read the whole thing, I simply do not have the time.

Articles like this are a lot more useful and easier to read, also I liked the ContractNet light paper, a condensed version of the white paper: https://contractnet.com/light_paper_contractnet.pdf

Highlights the important parts of the project without having to go into too much detail.

I also read white papers in tranches, where I pick a particular topic and read taking my time but contranet wp was way much easier, it just went smooth and I could catch what they where trying to communicate anyways ico days almost ending hope smart investors didn't miss this  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

I also read white papers in tranches, where I pick a particular topic and read taking my time but contranet wp was way much easier, it just went smooth and I could catch what they where trying to communicate anyways ico days almost ending hope smart investors didn't miss this  Huh

Yeah me too crypto enthusiasts should be getting excited about this project, I hope people interested in all things IOT got a chance to invest in the ContractNet ICO.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

Just about a day before ICO comes to an end, It's been an interesting run of event. ContractNet didn't conduct any bounty so i'm less worried about the price dropping due to dumping by bounty hunters.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

Just about a day before ICO comes to an end, It's been an interesting run of event. ContractNet didn't conduct any bounty so i'm less worried about the price dropping due to dumping by bounty hunters.

This was my favorite thing they could have easily run bounties and airdrops to drum up plublicity but by handling it this way and accepting a smaller market cap as a result they also assured they don’t see a dump post ico and coins stay strong as no ones gonna want to sell below what they bought for
BonTonPlease

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.

It can make sense to wait under certain circumstances. Liquidity constraints could be one reason, but there is also a good chance to collect more information along the way that helps you make a better decision after all.

Yea, you do have a point, circumstances are different and not all project are same, in all, is all about personal preference on the part of the individual, to either join early or wait, some also join early because they are attracted by the bonus, probably because they may have smaller funds and hence tend to get more early

It's also about your ROI expectations. If you think a project can make you 10,000% you don't really pay too much attention to a 20% bonus. I think whales pay more attention to large bonuses as they can good money with flipping their position right after launch.

Somewhat true but the way I look at it I tend to see bonus tokens as just a discounted rate on the individual token price which is why I tend to always expect a small drop in token value post ico and still realize when I’m in profit.

The fact is that a good ico has potential for that high gain either immediately or over long term so why delay investing in projects that have huge potential while waiting for btc or eth to rebound 30-40% and miss out on potentials for 100-1000% investments

That's also valid what you say. I think everyone of us has their strategy and acts accordingly. If you know that there was a large bounty campaign an big bonuses you can also wait until the ICO is over because there is very likely to be a big dip in price and you might be able to buy even cheaper than during the ICO. Depends on several factors as always.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ace44

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.

It can make sense to wait under certain circumstances. Liquidity constraints could be one reason, but there is also a good chance to collect more information along the way that helps you make a better decision after all.

Yea, you do have a point, circumstances are different and not all project are same, in all, is all about personal preference on the part of the individual, to either join early or wait, some also join early because they are attracted by the bonus, probably because they may have smaller funds and hence tend to get more early

It's also about your ROI expectations. If you think a project can make you 10,000% you don't really pay too much attention to a 20% bonus. I think whales pay more attention to large bonuses as they can good money with flipping their position right after launch.

Somewhat true but the way I look at it I tend to see bonus tokens as just a discounted rate on the individual token price which is why I tend to always expect a small drop in token value post ico and still realize when I’m in profit.

The fact is that a good ico has potential for that high gain either immediately or over long term so why delay investing in projects that have huge potential while waiting for btc or eth to rebound 30-40% and miss out on potentials for 100-1000% investments

That's also valid what you say. I think everyone of us has their strategy and acts accordingly. If you know that there was a large bounty campaign an big bonuses you can also wait until the ICO is over because there is very likely to be a big dip in price and you might be able to buy even cheaper than during the ICO. Depends on several factors as always.

Yea, is all about personal preferences and truly, the whole thing about cryptocurrency is the unpredictable nature that surrounds it but good projects are bound to grow, one way or another, especially when their roadmap is judiciously followed, every new implementation will lead to an increase in value
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

Yeah me too crypto enthusiasts should be getting excited about this project, I hope people interested in all things IOT got a chance to invest in the ContractNet ICO.

Still learning more about the internet of things, ran a Google search to establish more knowledge and got this "the interconnection via the Internet of computing devices embedded in everyday objects, enabling them to send and receive data.
If one thing can prevent the Internet of things from transforming the way we live and work, it will be a breakdown in security" you could clearly see that the IOT is a whole big thing in the mobile and internet world today and we can't be more better opportuned having this come to us - having contractnet now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

After ContractNet wants to offer its services with the IoT Data Exchange in transportation, are there already negotiations with the big transportation companies like DHL, UPS, Fedex? Such customers would be a huge boost for ContractNet
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

After ContractNet wants to offer its services with the IoT Data Exchange in transportation, are there already negotiations with the big transportation companies like DHL, UPS, Fedex? Such customers would be a huge boost for ContractNet

#IoT project is good to go. ContractNet have passed the soft cap, plus they have investment from our private sale.

Download light paper for a simple explanation.
https://contractnet.com/light_paper_contractnet.pdf

You have until midnight UTC on 24th March to be part of the #ICO
Ace44

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

Still learning more about the internet of things, ran a Google search to establish more knowledge and got this "the interconnection via the Internet of computing devices embedded in everyday objects, enabling them to send and receive data.
If one thing can prevent the Internet of things from transforming the way we live and work, it will be a breakdown in security" you could clearly see that the IOT is a whole big thing in the mobile and internet world today and we can't be more better opportuned having this come to us - having contractnet now

Talking about the breakdown of security, i understand the need for adequate security when it comes to such and if you go through the whitepaper, you will see that contractnet has  this into perspective, they've gone through all the process needed to have a successful project 
cryptossi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

#IoT project is good to go. ContractNet have passed the soft cap, plus they have investment from our private sale.

There's not long left! I hope they can bring in some more BTC/ETH before 12 o'clock tomorrow! I can still see that the Contract Net live counter is still gradually growing, they have now raised 146.55226487 BTC and 2,543.91303029 ETH.

faulerwilli

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

There's not long left! I hope they can bring in some more BTC/ETH before 12 o'clock tomorrow! I can still see that the Contract Net live counter is still gradually growing, they have now raised 146.55226487 BTC and 2,543.91303029 ETH.

that looks pretty good. tomorrow is the last day. let's see if tomorrow many investors come to it. Often a lot happens in the last 24h. You know, fomo :-)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

ContractNet has successfully achieve two of their Major goals the next phase is to officially lunch of CNET Desktop Wallet and Token sale kudos team.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

its good to see they broke past soft cap already and there are already work in progress as per implementation, we hope to see a better use of our mobile in the nearest future... ofcourse integrated in to the blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

ContractNet has successfully achieve two of their Major goals the next phase is to officially lunch of CNET Desktop Wallet and Token sale kudos team.

It is a really good day to see the ico did very well will be interesting to see How treaction to the client and token are on the holders side. Having a great ico is good bot we have to see how things progress from now on this is the time when things get exciting
cryptossi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

that looks pretty good. tomorrow is the last day. let's see if tomorrow many investors come to it. Often a lot happens in the last 24h. You know, fomo :-)

The FOMO is real my friend! I think we will see a lot of investments tomorrow, ContractNet just need to hammer their social media channels and make sure as many people as possible hear about the CNET project!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: