Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ThinkPad Helix Convertible Tablet i7 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 1080P  (Read 1150 times)
Chai (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:50:17 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2013, 03:14:26 AM by Chai

Link: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7645921&SRCCODE=WEBGOOPA&cm_mmc_o=mH4CjC7BBTkwCjCV1-CjCE&gclid=CKDn1_-977kCFeqDQgodWSIA3A

Retail Price: 2,100$
My Price: 1600$ OBO.

This product is NEW, in the box from Lenovo, coming with a full Think+ warranty and all associated accescories, manuals, etc that come with a new ThinkPad Helix.

Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, BTC, or Gift Cards (will be discussed). I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO DO ESCROW. However I request that the buyer deals with the logistics.

Shipping: Item will be shipped via UPS ground or equivalent tracked service. If buyer has successful past transactions and no reports of scamming, a 1/2 upon tracking and 1/2 upon delivery arrangement will apply. If buyer is new member or has scam reports, bad transactions, etc, payment upfront will be required. I am willing to negotiate to the best terms on an individual basis which leave both me and buyer feeling comfortable.

Please PM if you are interested.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:49:31 AM

Link: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7645921&SRCCODE=WEBGOOPA&cm_mmc_o=mH4CjC7BBTkwCjCV1-CjCE&gclid=CKDn1_-977kCFeqDQgodWSIA3A

Retail Price: 2,100$
My Price: 1600$ OBO.

This product is NEW, in the box from Lenovo, coming with a full Think+ warranty and all associated accescories, manuals, etc that come with a new ThinkPad Helix.

Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, BTC, or Gift Cards (will be discussed).

Shipping: Item will be shipped via UPS ground or equivalent tracked service. If buyer has successful past transactions and no reports of scamming, a 1/2 upon tracking and 1/2 upon delivery arrangement will apply. If buyer is new member or has scam reports, bad transactions, etc, payment upfront will be required. I am willing to negotiate to the best terms on an individual basis which leave both me and buyer feeling comfortable.

Please PM if you are interested.

ok first off you have no picture proving you have said item second off you have no trust and your asking for payment upfront or half upfront which is a red flag for a scammer and third off you make no mention of taking escrow these are all red flags
Chai (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 03:10:23 AM

I will post a pic tomorrow with date, timestamp, and my username. I will happily use escrow. Please read the post before trashing my thread. I stated I would prefer a 1/2 UPON TRACKING and 1/2 UPON RECEIVING. I also stated I would be willing to negotiate, for example, if the buyer often engages in transactions such as this and is in good standing with the community. If something like that is the case, then I would be fine with payment upon receiving and testing. I'm trying to be safe here too bud.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:20:37 PM

I will post a pic tomorrow with date, timestamp, and my username. I will happily use escrow. Please read the post before trashing my thread. I stated I would prefer a 1/2 UPON TRACKING and 1/2 UPON RECEIVING. I also stated I would be willing to negotiate, for example, if the buyer often engages in transactions such as this and is in good standing with the community. If something like that is the case, then I would be fine with payment upon receiving and testing. I'm trying to be safe here too bud.

if you wanted to be safe you should accept full escrow sending someone a tracking number means nothing it could be an empty box but i will look forward to the pictures you submit
Chai (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:56:35 AM

https://i.imgur.com/QHwNvsy.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: