Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION- Stop receive airdrop token without knowledge  (Read 811 times)
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

Although bounty activities are also full of scams, airdrops are almost always air projects that do not have any value.
Of course, there are a handful of good coins in airdrops, such as Semux and ACC are the only two exceptions and they are really good.

Seems like you have earned quite a lot with the way you special mention those coins above. I haven't earned that much and never really into Airdrops, joined a few and luckily earn just a couple from a single coin. While the others turn out into nothing but trash. I don't join bounties as the "Stake" term confuses me.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ironman07

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

Yes.This is a good infor for anyone, Too many ICO with KYC to get you id card and you selfie image,It very serious
ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

i my country also big telecomities companies selling our data to lots of irrevelent companies by illegally also as facebook did last month. so i have no fear to being expossed with my identity cuz i never do illegaly things also so only they can send me junk mail which i accept to read while in wc so its win win for me.

i cant understand whats the worse sdcenerio you all fear to share ID ? junks ? ignoring is bless. If you thing they can get your bank account its secured by goverments also so whats the real problem here ?
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

Nowadays, Airdrop and Bounty posts receive coins, free tokens are everywhere. Many bad guys take the opportunity to create fake airdrop and fake bounty programs to collect your information for malicious purposes. Normally, they get your email, social network accounts for advertising or sales. In addition, many of the loopholes that reveal passwords will attempt to break into your account.

Many people with good security knowledge are not worried, but I know many of you do not know about security so if you disclose Email, password, private key of the wallet MEW risk of flying out of property.

You should be the first dumb in the universe to provide your private key to anyone, especially for airdrop. If you dont care about security, you deserve to be hacked. And that´s all, there is no connection between airdrops and if you are stupid as f*ck.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

99% of all the bitcoin is owned by 1% of all the users.

Bitcoin is an improvement to the monetary system only in efficiency. The main issue of the previous fiat currencies is more abundant in Bitcoin which is the concentration of the elites wealth making all other users slaves for the system.
Fair distribution and manipulation proof are the most important elements needed.

www.bitcoinb.io
subitlist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

Nowadays, Airdrop and Bounty posts receive coins, free tokens are everywhere. Many bad guys take the opportunity to create fake airdrop and fake bounty programs to collect your information for malicious purposes. Normally, they get your email, social network accounts for advertising or sales. In addition, many of the loopholes that reveal passwords will attempt to break into your account.

Many people with good security knowledge are not worried, but I know many of you do not know about security so if you disclose Email, password, private key of the wallet MEW risk of flying out of property.
that is make any sense..somebody could use our information to make something bad.
i used to toined many airdrop blind the eye to see..
i prefer not to join many airdrop anymore, just select some trusted airdrop only.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

Most of the airdrop only requires wallet address. Your just so dumb if you include your private keys and other details from yoir personal accounts. Always make sure your not sharing important parts of your informations.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: