Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 12:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Starting a Faucet Site  (Read 172 times)
MicroEarn (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

Disappointed by scam site myfreebtc.net, i want to build similar site which would actually pay.
i can handle HTML, some PHP and mysql. However i am stuck with the free roll page http://myfreebtc.net/home (after login). Basically i need code for page that will

1. Show coinhive captcha and a button which will be enabled after completion of captcha
2. Button click will verify captcha completion and generate a random number to be displayed below the bilitton. Minimum and maximum for the random number should be definable.
3. In place of coinhive captcha, a timer will start running.
4. After a defined time the captcha will again be displayed for completion again.

Any help will be appreciated. I can also pay for the code. Or if anyone want to partner in the site (no investment needed from partner), that may also be considered.

Regards.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

Disappointed by scam site myfreebtc.net, i want to build similar site which would actually pay.
i can handle HTML, some PHP and mysql. However i am stuck with the free roll page http://myfreebtc.net/home (after login). Basically i need code for page that will

1. Show coinhive captcha and a button which will be enabled after completion of captcha
2. Button click will verify captcha completion and generate a random number to be displayed below the bilitton. Minimum and maximum for the random number should be definable.
3. In place of coinhive captcha, a timer will start running.
4. After a defined time the captcha will again be displayed for completion again.

Any help will be appreciated. I can also pay for the code. Or if anyone want to partner in the site (no investment needed from partner), that may also be considered.

Regards.

First of all I am not sure if you could generate nice revenue from faucets, although this could not be bad project if you want to simply play a bit with coding.

1. You could put the button to have hidden attribute and when somebody insert correct captcha button will gain visible (this can be done with js by css attributes)

2. Most likely here you want random number to be done with php because if you code it within js user can manipulate with it if he looks at code.

3. For timers you could find some free plugin with jQuery or something that is premade and you simply code the display timer.

Tho I haven't really worked with captchas before you can check google resources here: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/intro
MicroEarn (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:21:46 AM

Thanks for guidance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: