Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best projects with low market cap?  (Read 115 times)
Holla123 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

So here it is. I got lucky with Oyster Pearl. I found it when the market cap was below one million. I has moved from low at 0.3 cent to currently 1.60 USD. Still see good potential there but that is not the point. I have been trying to find the next low cap gem since then.

not as super cheap as Oyster but currently on my radar:
Hacken (cybersec wit token burn)
Odyssey (close with Tron)
Pareto (intel with focus on crypto space)

also a few others that started trading recently in that bear market. I like token based on ERC 20 best and more than a pure currency function.

So feel free to hit me with suggestions! Thanks!
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

Experty (EXY) is selling below ICO price now (0.6x) - big exchanges in near future, good project, moon soon, DYOR

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

In my opinion is Pareto Network a good one. They have a good team and the platform who they want to build is also interesting for the cryptoworld.

digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

IXT Insurance Gen Re
NGC Payment Roger Ver

Although it is my personal forecast to the end, I believe that the market capitalization of these currencies will grow to several hundred times the present time.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

bitwhite(BTW) is still low ,now is perfect time to buy let's see next year
bitwhite.org

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Rivezt is a security focused project that sits on around $20-25M for a while. The problem is the circulating supply is only 10% of total supply, thus the it can be argued that the market cap is actually $200-250M. But it is worth a look in my opinion.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

There is a popular opinion that the more soft and hard cap the more successful project will be. But it's not. Investors have started to understand it these days and it's good for many reliable ICO's with a little cap.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

I think Oyster is still cheap as it is just before main net release and the airdrop of shells, it should be another 10x in the short term...I was also lucky to be on board very early and I am glad I resisted the temptation to sell out...many made that call.

Regarding the other suggestions:

Hacken is a solid project, already have customers, very low amount of tokens. Should be a complete no brainer
Odyssey is on a downhill run and there seems no end in sight...I would wait until I see an upward trend
Pareto is also very interesting, once they have a product and be considered for a bigger exchange it will surge

swolf

Activity: 41
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

Check out the $PAC white paper. Quite promising.

http://download.paccoin.net/PAC_White_Paper_2018_Final.pdf
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

So here it is. I got lucky with Oyster Pearl. I found it when the market cap was below one million. I has moved from low at 0.3 cent to currently 1.60 USD. Still see good potential there but that is not the point. I have been trying to find the next low cap gem since then.

not as super cheap as Oyster but currently on my radar:
Hacken (cybersec wit token burn)
Odyssey (close with Tron)
Pareto (intel with focus on crypto space)

also a few others that started trading recently in that bear market. I like token based on ERC 20 best and more than a pure currency function.

So feel free to hit me with suggestions! Thanks!

Utrust (UTK) $0.20 as of now with a ATH of $1.4.  payment processor having 270+ merchant that register to their site already without even presenting their platform.
platform presentation is on april 19 sponsored by google and paypal.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

I will pick Devery, Rialto, COfi and Experty, These 3 projects are greatly undervalued curently, if they all hit $100 million marketcap that is more than 7X return from their current price. There are alot of gems in the current market space now, the likes of Dadi, fotuna and Wepower are new ICOs which have not hit their potentials
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: