Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY  (Read 29933 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

The team is strong, experienced and has relevant experience. The vision is an interesting idea, which is one of the few projects that use IBM Hyperledger.
This project is great and they have attracted huge amounts of money in recent months. I am confident that this project is undergoing a proper development to build a new ecosystem in the future. I personally advise everyone to take part in this great project because it can be applied in our lives and can help people make a good profit if they participate in the project.

Traxion is outstanding project that want to touch the lives of the many unbanked people in the Philippines and as well as in other countries, with the help of this project many poor communities can conveniently make transaction from their bank account with relatively ease. the concept is very innovative and required as well, and there has been great support by the community, sales is really moving nicely which indicate a beautiful beginning for this project.
Leo0783

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Really interesting using of blockchain, with a strong team.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

Where's that stat bar of the ongoing token sale? Are you going to disclose the amount you are raising so far? Or just another project that is not transparent to the community?
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Hey! Does your project have ratings from any rating agencies? We have briefly studied your project and offer you our services, including the SWOT analysis of your project, basic or deep evaluation of the ICO and all project's aspects and assistance in road shows organization, including private meetings with investors. The good news is that we have discounts for all our services till the end of July.

Regards, Digital Rating Agency team
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Is the token sale extended until August 31? I thought it will end this month. But I saw in ICO bench that the dates were changed. Is this true?
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

Is the token sale extended until August 31? I thought it will end this month. But I saw in ICO bench that the dates were changed. Is this true?
You can find out all the latest updates about the project in their telegram grub TRAXION, and you can ask all you want to ask and team inevitably will answer him in full
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

Check out this review on Traxion by the ICO REVIEWER and learn about some of the great features of their platform HERE

Hi. We are still confirming this to the Traxion team. I suggest you join their official telegram group here: https://t.me/TraXionICO  and ask them these questions directly.

Thanks

Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

A strong dedicated and numerous team, interesting project. Good luck!
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

The team is strong, experienced and has relevant experience. The vision is an interesting idea, which is one of the few projects that use IBM Hyperledger.
This project is great and they have attracted huge amounts of money in recent months. I am confident that this project is undergoing a proper development to build a new ecosystem in the future. I personally advise everyone to take part in this great project because it can be applied in our lives and can help people make a good profit if they participate in the project.

Traxion is outstanding project that want to touch the lives of the many unbanked people in the Philippines and as well as in other countries, with the help of this project many poor communities can conveniently make transaction from their bank account with relatively ease. the concept is very innovative and required as well, and there has been great support by the community, sales is really moving nicely which indicate a beautiful beginning for this project.
This project tends to help more poor people get better lives. I personally highly appreciate the ethical project that this project created. I believe that the project is likely to receive good investment and many investors will know more about this project in the future. At this point you should consider investing because this project is about to end
Young Alyssa

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

I am review in concept on your business, It is really nice! Really well job, really good logo, certain results.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

The promising and interesting project, which can make the revolution in a banking system, make it innovative and comfortable. It will be easier to find money for startups and non-profit organizations.
bakst2

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

The WP does a good job of transmitting the main concept across and there is a lot of background information to provide a backdrop to the reasoning behind this project. It is properly structured with a well-divided index and a classic format.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

Everyone can work together for the common good by enforcing data integrity, accountability, transparency and trust in the TraXion ecosystem.
Eric-Brant

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

Hey guys! I am interested on this business. I'll expect this to look what is going to take place!
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 02:12:33 PM by julerz12

Have you extended the bounty, but the pool remained at the same level? Who does this? I'm already silent about the fact that it's not known where 10 million coins disappear. You have indicated that 15 million coins are allocated to the bounty, and in fact 5 million. How will you use 10 million coins that are supposedly given to bounty? Leave them to yourself?

That's quiet incorrect.
Here's how the total 15,000,000 Million Traxion Token will be used (3% of the total supply)
7,000,000 Million Traxion Tokens is allocated for commissions
3,000,000 Million Traxion Tokens for affiliate links
While the remaining 5,000,000 is what's actually allocated for the Bounty Campaign's bounty pool here on Bitcointalk.org
See the full details here: https://traxion.tech/

As for the bounty campaign's extended weeks. We do clarified from the very beginning that the entire bounty campaign will only end when Traxion's ICO also ended. (See the bounty thread: HERE)
Since the Traxion team decided to extend their ICO due to a very bearish market conditions these past few weeks, the bounty campaign has also been extended along with it.

Find out what the future of banking will be. SEE HERE

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

TraXion is taking fairness and accessibility to the next level on the blockchain. For more information about their token sale visit: http://traxion.tech

Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

It is good to know that the CEO is a filipina.
 I am very proud to Know that most of the ICO project i have been with, was handled by male CEO aside from this project, also Teamed up with great persons. 
Looking forward to this project. 

Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

The TraXion's Unique Features Blockchain Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecn74rxf1Q
mixgo

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

Logging into your account to access your dashboard has a 2 step verification process for security. Could you elaborate more on what you mean?
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

The TraXion's Unique Features Blockchain Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecn74rxf1Q

Did you made this? Great job. Make sure to submit this on Traxion's bounty campaign here and earn stake with it which will then be converted into TXN tokens when the bounty campaign ends.

TraXion goes beyond financial inclusion. They're revolutionizing various services and making them accessible for all. Check their website here: http://traxion.tech

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: