Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY  (Read 29926 times)
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

I think most recent communications is been done in their telegram group chat this place was usually updated by Julerz12 the bounty manager but now that both ico and bounty has ended even Julerz12 has move to another project so certainly there won't be much update here on thread.

Dude, a lot of people even can't login in their dashboard account. They deleting people which asking something about project from telegram. Bounty telegram chanel deleted at all. Twitter don't have any news after ICO ended. This looks like this was a scam.

ICO ended 30th September and last post in twitter was 24th September: https://twitter.com/traxiontoken

Look closer at their facebook account - https://www.facebook.com/traxiontech/
This one has relevant updates on the project development and TraXion team activity. For example, post from 22/10 links us to the article about the private session conducted by a group of angel investors from Australia and Europe in the Philippines on Saturday, where also TraXion CEO was presented.
Read more at: https://cryptovest.com/news/investors-find-philippines-blockchain-unicorn/

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinlawyer

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

Around 15-20 people only has received the tokens based on the transactions in blockchain! But the process of distributing TXN tokens only begins and will be distributed to everyone slowly according to the posts from the telegram group.
Here is the address to track it - https://etherscan.io/address/0x5e0f06c88148a0f2e3c483946a553cfbc324d90a

Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

Well, as I promised, I want to say that I have received my tokens for bounty campaign. As @dyoana said, tokens were sent in less then one week.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Well, as I promised, I want to say that I have received my tokens for bounty campaign. As @dyoana said, tokens were sent in less then one week.
it's great if the bounty token has been shared, this makes the community more trustworthy with TraXion, but whether TraXion tokens are already listed on exchangers?,
please provide information

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
coinlawyer

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

it's great if the bounty token has been shared, this makes the community more trustworthy with TraXion, but whether TraXion tokens are already listed on exchangers?,
This process is ongoing and we could track it from the address of smart contract, shared abowe.
Still wait for mine but I don`t care about the time it will happen as I have no plans to sell them now.

emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

Around 15-20 people only has received the tokens based on the transactions in blockchain! But the process of distributing TXN tokens only begins and will be distributed to everyone slowly according to the posts from the telegram group.
Here is the address to track it - https://etherscan.io/address/0x5e0f06c88148a0f2e3c483946a553cfbc324d90a

really? that's less people than i imagined but its good news. some people claimed it was a scam hahah. so what are the next plans from the team, i hope they will come here and brief us about development. and about exchange news as well. Smiley
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

I still haven't seen any exchange where TXN traded except IDEX. But there is very small trade volume on this exchange. So we should wait for more interesting exchanges.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:11:03 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 07:13:41 AM by Notin2

Congrats for receiving your payment, following your initial post above, i also took to their telegram group chat to make claim of my bounty payment, i have already follow due process and looking forward to getting paid. Thanks for keeping us updated.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:51:33 AM

How long will the distribution take? I mean, when will be date do we have to worry about not getting the tokens?
coinlawyer

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

How long will the distribution take? I mean, when will be date do we have to worry about not getting the tokens?

Distribution is ongoing and already lasted for about 4-5 days and no one knows the exact date till whuch it will last. But IMO if You are in the spreadsheet, veryfied Your email on the website and send pm to one of their admins @Bladdy_Flores or @dyoana with necessary info, You have no reasons to worry about.

Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

Distribution is ongoing and already lasted for about 4-5 days and no one knows the exact date till whuch it will last. But IMO if You are in the spreadsheet, veryfied Your email on the website and send pm to one of their admins @Bladdy_Flores or @dyoana with necessary info, You have no reasons to worry about.
glad to hear that they have contributed the bounty results, we have to be a little patient,
maybe the process requires a lot of time, hopefully Traxion can get into the top exchanger

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

i already got tokens, but there is no volume on idex/ forkdelta / etherdelta, also no one wants to buy txn token even for 1/10 of ico price, there is absolutely zero interest in txn token, so its not good, also now news and lack of activity will kill project in few months

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

i already got tokens, but there is no volume on idex/ forkdelta / etherdelta, also no one wants to buy txn token even for 1/10 of ico price, there is absolutely zero interest in txn token, so its not good, also now news and lack of activity will kill project in few months
I think the TRAXION project is going good. the reason trading volume is zero. it's  poor liquidity in the market?
Do not worry  TRAXION project is the best I've ever seen. TRAXION will get a higher marketing valu .
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Never seen what i need send pm to one of their admins @Bladdy_Flores or @dyoana. But everything else was done
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

I think the TRAXION project is going good. the reason trading volume is zero. it's  poor liquidity in the market?
Do not worry  TRAXION project is the best I've ever seen. TRAXION will get a higher marketing valu .

of course it is, go and buy tokens for a 100 times less than was on ico. oh, but no one wants to buy it even with 99% off.
also devs are not active at all, for a month volume on all dec. exchanges is about few bucks, its just ridiculous.

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:33:54 AM

of course it is, go and buy tokens for a 100 times less than was on ico. oh, but no one wants to buy it even with 99% off.
also devs are not active at all, for a month volume on all dec. exchanges is about few bucks, its just ridiculous.
Perhaps most of the investors of the project were large and they do not want to spend time on decentralized exchanges. If this is true - we will have to wait for a good exchange and success in the development of the project in order to interest new investors
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:53:01 AM

Perhaps most of the investors of the project were large and they do not want to spend time on decentralized exchanges. If this is true - we will have to wait for a good exchange and success in the development of the project in order to interest new investors
I am waiting for some great news on this project and hope it's a great exchange because people have been waiting a long time to keep TXN and are feeling disappointed about this investment. Trading volume is always very low and people are losing more money in this project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
coinlawyer

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

While we are talking here about the token price TraXion team is doing and acting like a professional team that cares more about the product develoopment and promotion rather  than about exchanges and prices at thhis early period after ICO ends.
So, recently TraXion CEO Ann Cuisia advocates women involvement in Blockchain. In an interview with the Daily Tribune she said: "It's a new technology so we'd like women to be more involved and to learn more about it and to take part in initiatives, because it will really shape how business impact will be carried out in a few years."

YuryK.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

While we are talking here about the token price TraXion team is doing and acting like a professional team that cares more about the product develoopment and promotion rather  than about exchanges and prices at thhis early period after ICO ends.
So, recently TraXion CEO Ann Cuisia advocates women involvement in Blockchain. In an interview with the Daily Tribune she said: "It's a new technology so we'd like women to be more involved and to learn more about it and to take part in initiatives, because it will really shape how business impact will be carried out in a few years."

The team must take care of each component of its project, not just the individual elements of the project. Or do you think that investors ' profits are not important?
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

While we are talking here about the token price TraXion team is doing and acting like a professional team that cares more about the product develoopment and promotion rather  than about exchanges and prices at thhis early period after ICO ends.

The team must take care of each component of its project, not just the individual elements of the project. Or do you think that investors ' profits are not important?
Excellent project and purposeful team . this project is the best I've ever seen. You will get a higher marketing valu .great and best project investment for all investors. I like this project.i like it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: