Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: useful tips for everyone  (Read 99 times)
dimplit (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

1) Browser I started using the Brave browser, I liked it.  I already wrote about him (https://t.me/LazyCash/237), when BAT announced a contest.  Download (http://brave.com/bmg632)
 2) Telegram I use three cart accounts for easy operation.  The first acc. Is personal.  In it I have personal correspondence, my channels and interesting sources.  A full version of the cart is installed.  The second ack is a crypto currency.  All the necessary sources and information about the crypt.  Installed Portable version of the cart.  The third acc - for the bounty.  It also has all the sources for bounty and a bunch of chat rooms that you have to join.  Installed Portable version of the cart.  Download.
3) Purchase / sale of crypt.  By experience I can say that the most normal option for both beginners and experienced players is telegrams.  a) Bot to buy bitcoin.  @BTC_CHANGE_BOT b) Bot to purchase the air.  @Sky_eth_bot c) Bot to buy Eth from the creators of BTC Banker @ETH_CHANGE_BOT d) Bot to buy Dash @DASH_CHANGE_BOT e) Bot to purchase lightcoin @LTC_CHANGE_BOT f) Bot to buy bitcoin cache @BCC_CHANGE_BOT g) Bot to purchase Doge @DOGE_CHANGE_BOT
 4) Tracking  crypt portfolios.  Because of the huge number of coins, a large number of exchanges are created.  You have to register at all to buy a promising coin.  It is very unsuccessful to open all stock exchanges every time to track portfolios.  For simplicity, I use three services.
 a) Ecommas Wrote about the service, there was a detailed review. In short, you can screw the main exchanges (including MEW) through the API, track the portfolio and even trade.  A lot of possibilities.  There are attachments for mobile phones.  For registration, give $ 10, which you can spend on the test.  Registration b) ComfyCoins In 3commas, not all exchanges, so I use this service in addition to tracking the portfolio of coins on small exchanges.  You can also connect MEW and even Blockchain Info.  For registration, give 100 tokens, do ICO Registration c) Blockfolio or www.cryptocompare.com.  There are generally all the coins.  The first for the mobile, the second for the computer.
  4) Bounty tools Because of the huge number of tasks, it becomes more difficult to control them.  Above wrote that he had started a separate telegram for the bounty.  In addition, I use Google tables, where I contribute all projects, as far as possible, the number of tokens and the approximate equivalent in bucks.  (Or rather, you have to analyze it, finally: smile :, since all links are in BB) I use etherdelta.com to sell all tokens.  It is her purse that I specify in all distributions, so that as soon as possible it is possible to merge some tokens on the original pampa.  For the timely control of ethereal wallets, I use the @ETHtokenExplorer_bot  bot.  You can tie ERC20 wallets to it, which is very convenient.

to whom it was useful to give merit
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Please don't beg for merit - it's against the forum rules.

I've added you to the beggars gallery, and put you on ignore - so no merit from me ever.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
component9

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

You need to format your post - it's really hard to read.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: