Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Bitcoinera.net Bitcoin Wallet 6% monthly interest + 2% from referrals  (Read 14132 times)
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:29:01 AM

Tradefortress is an ###... he should wait before he starts throwing around scam accusations... There should be an accusation for his sorry ###.

Hey, even I called that one--didn't even need to consult TF.  Do the math.  Six percent monthly return means 72% annual return.  And that's not counting all the extra bonuses from affiliate referrals.  Who pays out that kind of "interest" rate?  If they're seriously making that much money off of their "investing" then what do they need to pay us for?

I will say that I am making some money off them.  They're running a slick marketing campaign on BitVisitor and CoinAd and I'm more than happy to collect earnings from viewing their site.  But I'll invest those earnings somewhere else, thank you.

Be careful out there.  Watch out for scams!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 05:45:03 AM

Hey, even I called that one--didn't even need to consult TF.  Do the math.  Six percent monthly return means 72% annual return.  And that's not counting all the extra bonuses from affiliate referrals.  Who pays out that kind of "interest" rate?  If they're seriously making that much money off of their "investing" then what do they need to pay us for?

For compound interest you take the month interest rate and power it by 12.  

So 1.08 ^ 12 = 251% APR

And my bank only gives me 0.5%  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:14:16 PM

And my bank only gives me 0.5%  Sad

Thank the federal reserve for that.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:24:24 PM

For compound interest you take the month interest rate and power it by 12.  

So 1.08 ^ 12 = 251% APR

And my bank only gives me 0.5%  Sad

So you're saying it's even more of a scam than I gave it credit for.  I remember studying compound interest in high school math classes, but that was a while ago.  I really should brush up...

TradeFortress, since you're on this thread I am intrigued by something.  With CL, I know the basis is loans to people.  Who takes out loans at 22 percent interest or more, that CL can offer that back to people with accounts as fee rebates?  That's comparable to carrying a balance on a credit card, and I can see paying it when for whatever reason you don't pay off your balance, but who would take out a loan with that interest rate deliberately?  In other words, how are you able to offer your good return?
carlos

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 09:36:33 PM

Beware!

http://www.btcewallet.com/

looks like frame password stealer currently advertising through adwords...
JamesMorton

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:05:00 PM

Beware!

http://www.btcewallet.com/

looks like frame password stealer currently advertising through adwords...

Looks like its just some bitcoinera affiliate trying to hide his affiliate link inside the frames of that domain.
So nothing malicious.
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:26:06 AM

6 percent a month...... is easily possible...  look at http://mcxNOW.com  they are doing even more than 6 percent a month...

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:04:11 AM

6 percent a month...... is easily possible...  look at http://mcxNOW.com  they are doing even more than 6 percent a month...

itym "They will be doing time for being a ponzi"

have you people learned nothing?
JamesMorton

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:07:24 PM

Payouts for this month have been made, over 30 bitcoins in interest payments and referral commissions.
caffeinewriter

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:15:15 PM

You have no idea how many red flags this is sending up.

1. You fail to provide a suite number for your address, since 444 Brickell is a large office building from what I can tell. This doesn't prove that Bitcoinera has a physical address.

2. From research on Christoph Zeras, the contact person, both places of residence listed are over three and a half hours away from Miami, where 444 Brickell is located.

3. Your website states that you have a team consisting of "major players in the bitcoin economy, some of the biggest localbitcoins.com traders, investors, gambling site operators and more", which gives me no security that anybody like that is involved. I don't know any names from this. Also:

4. The only Christoph Zeras I could find works for RingPower, a subsidiary of Caterpillar. It's possible that Christoph Zeras is unlisted, but that just makes this even more sketchy.

5. Calling the phone number provided says something about a "Bank Contingency Mailbox", and that any messages will not be retrieved.

This begs the questions. Who the hell are you guys!?

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:50:02 PM

I heard Tradefortress got hacked for 4000 BTC.... HA HA HA HA! 

What comes around goes around you accusation flinging ASSHOLE...

Fuck you Tradefortress...

JamesMorton

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:16:52 PM

You WILL lose your coins.

If you use inputs.io, yes  Roll Eyes
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:28:29 AM

Aw...  Bitcoins are up to 380 USD each.... 'suddenly' my 4000 BTC's are hacked.... 
Fishy Fishy....

Trade with Tradefortress. USE EXTREME CAUTION he HAS lost 4000 blus BTC....

Fucking asshat....

hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 01:24:04 PM

Heya people ... what's going on at bitcoinera?

I got my first interest payment and i'm happy .... but, as we all know what happened to inputs.io and as you all can read already in this thread....... what about bitcoinera? Wink

Give us some proof of your standings behind it. Wink

Greetings,
hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
caffeinewriter

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 04:30:58 AM

I heard Tradefortress got hacked for 4000 BTC.... HA HA HA HA! 

What comes around goes around you accusation flinging ASSHOLE...

Fuck you Tradefortress...

You WILL lose your coins.

If you use inputs.io, yes  Roll Eyes

You both are using ad hominem to try and shift suspicion from this wallet. I have no love for inputs, and TradeFortress had no business running a wallet service that big with his history of computer security, and the hack is suspicious at best.

Regardless, there is still no evidence of who actually runs this wallet.

Bitcoinera.net has not answered the questions I posed. I'm again going to reiterate my questions to the owner, or anyone who can answer them.

You have no idea how many red flags this is sending up.

1. You fail to provide a suite number for your address, since 444 Brickell is a large office building from what I can tell. This doesn't prove that Bitcoinera has a physical address.

2. From research on Christoph Zeras, the contact person, both places of residence listed are over three and a half hours away from Miami, where 444 Brickell is located.

3. Your website states that you have a team consisting of "major players in the bitcoin economy, some of the biggest localbitcoins.com traders, investors, gambling site operators and more", which gives me no security that anybody like that is involved. I don't know any names from this. Also:

4. The only Christoph Zeras I could find works for RingPower, a subsidiary of Caterpillar. It's possible that Christoph Zeras is unlisted, but that just makes this even more sketchy.

5. Calling the phone number provided says something about a "Bank Contingency Mailbox", and that any messages will not be retrieved.

This begs the questions. Who the hell are you guys!?

Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:14:21 PM

Aw...  Bitcoins are up to 380 USD each.... 'suddenly' my 4000 BTC's are hacked.... 
Fishy Fishy....

Fucking asshat....

But this should be safe right?
caffeinewriter

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:30:42 AM

Fishy Fishy....

Fucking asshat....

But this should be safe right?

Absolutely. Anonymous owners, fake media contact info, ambiguous info... What could go wrong? Roll Eyes

pazsion

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:56:32 AM

yup, lost btc...it's a scam... Huh   i would have had 3.5 btc by next year...thanks....
gon88

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:25:00 PM

I deposited a small amount and during 4 months everything was fine, 6% was paid and I was even able to withdraw BTC. But today I found that I couldn't access my account anymore.
AmIEvil

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:12:31 PM

I've had my account open there for over 2 months.  It seemed like everything was on the level but for the last 24 hours I've tried to pull my BTC out and just get a blank page.  Seems like there is no customer service except the self generated one on their page, no Email, no chat, no phone number.  Looks like I may be out a bit.  Thank goodness I didn't put that much in to the account, only like 0.1BTC.  Whew.  Should have found this post earlier!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: