Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.io UK charges  (Read 102 times)
styleruk (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

I notice CEX.io are now not accepting pay out to a Visa current account.  Now the option I have is mastercard, which they charge a couple % for.  So I'm getting less for my trades through CEX.io.  Did try to ask them why they stopped supporting Visa debit accounts or Visa totally but got stuck in a pointless automated cycle of emails with their help bot!
Had to set up my mastercard credit card with them to withdraw...bit of a pain.  But it has moved them down my list of prefered exchanges, they are on par with GateHub again.
Hopefully they will reverse this decission.

Si
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

CEX.IO is a solid cryptocurrency platform. But when buying and selling Bitcoin, look for its high fees.
If you use Bitcoin to send money to anyone, then you will need a cryptocortality platform.
CEX.IO candidates can be your list - this is a London based exchange established in 2013 that gives you the ability to buy, sell and trade cryptography. In a sea of ​​competition, the claim claims CEX.IO's claim that it allows withdrawal from the credit card.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: