Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where i can sell Bitcoin script / Software?  (Read 122 times)
slotsoft (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

Hello guys,

I m new registered today here. Can anyone guide me where i can Bitcoin script / Software?

Thanks!
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Hello guys,

I m new registered today here. Can anyone guide me where i can Bitcoin script / Software?

Thanks!

you have to advertise your software or script for any software then the willing people will contact with you and then you can make a deal with them it is now the trend that many software and websites dealing are through Internet and for them you can also pay in the form of digital money or you can send in other forms but this forum is useful to know about all these things and for new it is a little bit change so it is good to advertise your software in the bitcoin forum for good response.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

if it is your own script which you have written and not gotten from someone else (hacked, stolen,...) then you can visit the digital goods board of bitcointalk [1] and create a topic there with the information about your script and see if there is anybody interested in it.
don't forget to use Escrow[2].

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks!

I guess on BitcoinTalk you could find some interested people. I think think there is a special community for that.
You could give it a shot by advertising that here on BitcoinTalk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: