Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:27:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Think Of The Longevity Of Crypto Jobs?  (Read 195 times)
Nachoo

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

I'm not totally sure about going on the full side job with cryptos.
As someone already pointed out, we don't know how this will be in 10 years from now. You should keep a stable income and find a balance between the fun side and the professional one. This could be a totally new job of course, but I think that only people that are already rich (with nothing to lose or worry about) may try to make this a real and successful job
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

We do not know exactly what changes will take place in the field of Crypto-currency in the next 2-3 years.  But what I do not doubt, is that crypto-currency and blockchain are part of the future for the whole world.  No wonder some countries already approve the crypto currency and recognize bitcoin as official means of payment.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

Altcoin market evolves all the time and each month besides the questionable ICO there appear several worthy projects, which can improve the blockchain environment. At this moment there are no sound blockchain project in VR sphere, several projects work at supercomputer, but the niche still free yet. There is no certain leader in the sphere of banking services. I am sure that in nearest 2-3 years we will see many outstanding projects. Blockchain technologies develop and that is why it's worth of studying. In some time it will replace your main work.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Since I joined in this forum last year, I was too eager to learn everything related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and more stuff around this forum.
At start I spend at least a couple of hours daily but this year I spend more than that because I consider this participating signature and other bounty campaigns as a Crypto Job for my future retirement.
It's too tiring, indeed costs more time than social media that I used to be wasting my spare time.
But the reward is really promising, that's why my fingers are on top of the keyboard almost my entire spare time because this Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since last year.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

We do not know exactly what changes will take place in the field of Crypto-currency in the next 2-3 years.  But what I do not doubt, is that crypto-currency and blockchain are part of the future for the whole world.  No wonder some countries already approve the crypto currency and recognize bitcoin as official means of payment.

I agree, we don not know how much left for ICO's and bounty campaigns will be existing but for sure I am earning bounty stake tokens since last year and I didn't sell them even a single coin because I want to keep them as my long-term investment and I would turn them all into local business investment because nothing's more secure assets than local assets for now.
Or I should divide them even, half for crypto assets and the other half for local business assets.

djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

My esteemed investor friends, will you hold me if I tell you that your life is endless. will now be left in these currencies instead of paper currency and coins. for that reason it has continuity.  Cool
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:20:16 AM

Crypto jobs are in demand since most of the companies now are starting their own ICO project. One example of crypto jobs is providing Crypto Marketing and Community Management. Handling community is a crucial part of the project, therefore some of the companies hired Community Management Agency like Crowdcreate (www.crowdcreate.us) which is the number 1 Community Management and Blockchain Marketing Agency. Crowdcreate is experienced enough to promote and expose your company, that's why many companies chose Crowdcreate to raise their funds and grow their online community. Please visit their website now and ask for a consultation for free. Smiley
Trading Eye

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:41:40 AM

well, this has been a question of me / I want to work in the crypto field, which is technically in a company and what is qualified to get the job. what is clear is that all businesses need a lot of parts in running a business. and even in this field it continues to grow. so I'm sure working in the crypto field is a promising career.
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

I think crypto jobs will stay as long as crypto currency stays.
Crypto currency is getting more and more interesting and reliable. More and more people will use it for everyday purpose. I would say we will have crypto jobs a lot more and they will stay very long with us.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

I think crypto jobs will stay as long as crypto currency stays.
Crypto currency is getting more and more interesting and reliable. More and more people will use it for everyday purpose. I would say we will have crypto jobs a lot more and they will stay very long with us.

Yeah, right. As long as there are cryptocurrencies then the jobs would be there. Since a new industry is emerging, it would give more opportunity to people to find a suitable job for them especially those who are involved in information technology. Even though the price is not that encouraging as of the moment, we can see that the market is getting mature. Investors have become more strict when it comes to the project they are investing in and many of those scam projects are already dead.

It may not be exactly a cryptocurrency job but then it would be a blockchain related job. Blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency and many companies are already thinking of ways on how they can incorporate blockchain technology in their systems so that they can take advantage of the benefits that it will bring such as faster transaction, transparency, and lesser cost.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████