Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know some good bountys?  (Read 250 times)
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

I would suggest you to check the services section as there are bunch of offers over there.
Also take in your mind that you usually need to have anything special in order to participate, for an example, a high reputed bitcointalk account is going to be a game-changer, also an active twitter account would be great.
Make sure that the bounty's offer is a high reputation member so you won't have any troubles claiming the bounty.

arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

Equi , all bounty from sylon like cryptoflix , aitheon , xiwwat , codec , grain
cashbag , PHI
and many more Cheesy

as he said, the average of all the bounty in manager by sylon is all successful, so average, he's my favorite managet wrong and there are some other managers that I follow, it's not all successful but his name is also work, must be ready with it all

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:05:27 AM

I have great bounty, the signature I am wearing! We are staring third week, not too late for you to join. A lot of campaigns to choose from, including airdrop and the project is just fantastic. Great manager, who helps and makes everything clear. I have made a mistake and was worrying about it and the bounty manager edited everything very quickly! You must at least look at it. Cutting Edge LTE Fixed Wireless Internet. The World's 1st Internet Service Provider utilizing decentralized blockchain technology   

Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

No one knows what a bounty thread is for you to make a profit, so I suggest you pay attention to this section, so you can find your own bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

FlyingDutchmen2069 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

Hi guys!

What are the best bounty's you are currently doing? I'm taking part in the Neurogress one and I would like to get on some more!
How are you going to participate in more than one campaign? Or do you mean social campaigns?
You can not say in advance whether a good bounty is camping or not. This is clarified in the process of participation or even after its termination.

Yes via social media! For Neurogress e.g I've already earned over 2k$ (ico price). The rewards are very high and its a good project. I've seen some other projects but the rewards are not so high
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

sylon, needmoney, wapinter, artezy, jamal, they are all good managers and gifts, they have a bounty of choice.
I happened to follow HADABANK with the wapinter manager. Although this gift is very long but they have a good vision and mission for the progress of the banking world.
mavipapagan

Activity: 111

TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

I think there are really good promising projects show up nowadays. For example; nuggets, dehedge, tend and kickcity are some of them. You can check their bounty campaigns for joining. You can learn about tend ico that the signature I am wearing.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

Hi guys!

What are the best bounty's you are currently doing? I'm taking part in the Neurogress one and I would like to get on some more!
I joined the bountyhive platform, simple and practical and flexible with considerable rewards
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Hi guys!

I joined the bountyhive platform, simple and practical and flexible with considerable rewards
What is bountyhive?
Can you give me a link about this platform? I wonder what this is? Huh

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

I often follow reputable bounty managers and join the campaigns they manage. This helps me get better results.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Equi , all bounty from sylon like cryptoflix , aitheon , xiwwat , codec , grain
cashbag , PHI
and many more Cheesy

I am also joining on Mr Sylon's signature and other bounty campaigns because he is one of my favorite bounty campaign manager since last year.
But there are some bounty campaigns that are failed due to some reasons but for me 3 out of 5 are only paying bounties to their participants as some of them are currently suspended.
Currently I am participating his CryptoFlix, Aitheon, XiWATT and Grain bounty campaigns.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

Hi guys!

You can take a look at every members' signatures, most members will choose to join in the signature bounties to get some free tokens, so it is not hard to find what is hot recently. And you can search the bounty thread on the bounty board.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
dangful

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

I often follow reputable bounty managers and join the campaigns they manage. This helps me get better results.

I am following my favorite bounty campaign managers like Sylon, Needmoney and other TokenSuite bounty campaign managers because for me, good ICOs and project are hiring good bounty campaign managers like them.
But that's not the assurance that you'll get good bounty tokens in the end of the ICO because some of them are scams also.
I've been joining in their scam ICOs but I never blame them because they're only contacted by ICO and project developers and they're not part of the fraud.

dangful

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

Hi guys!

You can take a look at every members' signatures, most members will choose to join in the signature bounties to get some free tokens, so it is not hard to find what is hot recently. And you can search the bounty thread on the bounty board.

Indeed, that's one of the best technique on finding a good bounty campaign theses days because most of the members are learning from their mistakes.
Especially on higher ranked members like Senior to Legendary Members, seems they do know what's the best ICO's and bounty campaigns in the forum.
If you are wondering what to choose then look the members' signature and try to join.

SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

I know good Russian Telegram the channel: https://t.me/kriptovalutchik
There the person spreads the excellent table of a bounty in which projects can be filtered in popularity.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Hi guys!

Indeed, that's one of the best technique on finding a good bounty campaign theses days because most of the members are learning from their mistakes.
Especially on higher ranked members like Senior to Legendary Members, seems they do know what's the best ICO's and bounty campaigns in the forum.
If you are wondering what to choose then look the members' signature and try to join.
Don't think higher member rank people will join only good bounties. finding which is good bounty and bad bounty is a tough job. but if anyone pays both BTC and tokens just join those bounties, for example, my signature Shiftcash they will pay both BTC and tokens.
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

Hi guys!

How are you going to participate in more than one campaign? Or do you mean social campaigns?
You can not say in advance whether a good bounty is camping or not. This is clarified in the process of participation or even after its termination.

Yes via social media! For Neurogress e.g I've already earned over 2k$ (ico price). The rewards are very high and its a good project. I've seen some other projects but the rewards are not so high
Wow, you intrigued me. A huge reward for Junior. I'll have to read about this project in more detail, thanks for sharing the information.
In general, those who participate in signature campaigns rarely share information about good projects since no one wants to increase competition.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

Indeed, there are very few good projects now, even proven managers are taking fewer projects, so a lot of time goes on to look for good ISO
FlyingDutchmen2069 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Hi guys!

Wow, you intrigued me. A huge reward for Junior. I'll have to read about this project in more detail, thanks for sharing the information.
In general, those who participate in signature campaigns rarely share information about good projects since no one wants to increase competition.

I'm doing a lot of bounty campaigns for the Neurogress project, thats why I already have that much money earned. The rewards are really high and the project has a lot of future aswell.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Maybe you can find some projects which will launch its ICO a few weeks later and there are a lot of followers including plenty of bounty hunters. You can take a look at my signature for example.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████