Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World record  (Read 247 times)
Mmaklay4 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

I intend to set a world record for maximum stay without sleep, broadcasting it on YouTube. For this, I need a camera and a computer. In exchange for this, I offer you advertising, designed for the widest audience from around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

The interesting thing here would have been for you to tell us the world record you intend to set.
We need to know the the maximum number of hours, days or weeks involved in the previous
world record.Then tell us how you intend to break the record and set a new standard by way of your
target number of days without sleep.This will catch attention globally.Hence, your remuneration as itemized
shall be graciously met.
Mmaklay4 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

The interesting thing here would have been for you to tell us the world record you intend to set.
We need to know the the maximum number of hours, days or weeks involved in the previous
world record.Then tell us how you intend to break the record and set a new standard by way of your
target number of days without sleep.This will catch attention globally.Hence, your remuneration as itemized
shall be graciously met.
Hello. The record belongs to Randy Gardner and is 264.5 hours. I intend to stay awake for at least 270 hours. Everything will be broadcast live, which will serve as proof of my honesty.
   Thanks for the advice.
Nucular

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

That's dumb, and will probably cause sever negative health effects, and possibly death. And people will make fun of you because you're doing it for attention. And you're also asking for money to get a computer, as if you really need a new computer for it.
Mmaklay4 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

That's dumb, and will probably cause sever negative health effects, and possibly death. And people will make fun of you because you're doing it for attention. And you're also asking for money to get a computer, as if you really need a new computer for it.
What are you dissatisfied with? Why do we need this criticism? If you do not like, just walk past.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

For sure, you will die after you get the record. I think there is no need to break the record of time without sleeping because you just put your health in a risk. If you want to prove something try it in a way that it will be helpful in our society like invention and discoveries. There is no interesting facts about person with the longest time of alive. Remember, you can live a 2 weeks without foods but you cannot live in just a 5 days without sleeping.

ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

shall be graciously met.
Hello. The record belongs to Randy Gardner and is 264.5 hours. I intend to stay awake for at least 270 hours. Everything will be broadcast live, which will serve as proof of my honesty.
   Thanks for the advice.
Egadz.
That is a long time to stay awake all at one time.

What did he do for those hours to try and stay awake? Play video games or just watch a lot of shows on Netflix or something like it from just getting bored and falling over dead asleep?
I know of those video gamers that do this as a marathon to raise money some time last year but that was only for about 4-5 days.
But that amount of hours is 11 days and 0.5 hours. Shocked
Mmaklay4 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

shall be graciously met.
   Thanks for the advice.
Egadz.
That is a long time to stay awake all at one time.

What did he do for those hours to try and stay awake? Play video games or just watch a lot of shows on Netflix or something like it from just getting bored and falling over dead asleep?
I know of those video gamers that do this as a marathon to raise money some time last year but that was only for about 4-5 days.
But that amount of hours is 11 days and 0.5 hours. Shocked
I will be distracted by all possible methods: playing video games, collecting a rubik's cube, communicating, collecting a mul- tipulous origami.
luckylucy123

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

shall be graciously met.
   Thanks for the advice.

Good God that's a long time good luck not dying.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

I intend to set a world record for maximum stay without sleep, broadcasting it on YouTube. For this, I need a camera and a computer. In exchange for this, I offer you advertising, designed for the widest audience from around the world.

It takes a lot of effort and financial support to do this, but if you want to pursue for it you ca do that unless you have lot money or capital to run your dreams.
mingsoykitty

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:37:22 AM

Wow I think it is so challenging it is not maybe just for the money and popularity it's gives us also an idea to every one  for what should be the maximum hours that of a human can still alive even without sleeping at night and still awake . It's so risky for you to do that but if you are so interested to do that thing and you think you can do it well I am here and my friends we will watching and support you. So good luck in advance.. 😄
missyCat

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

You're going to break a world record? oh! it's not impossible if the others can why should yo not? It might be risky specially to your health but if you will success it's make you proud and worldwide popularity.We will support you just keep dreaming and do it . Nothing wrong if you try do it and we are here behind you for your advertising needs.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

I dont know why you need to do it but its your life.You can do whatever you want as long as your happy with it.Just put in mind that no proper rest/sleep may affect your health and you might regret on it.Well as I told you only yourself can decide.So goodluck in your plan and hope you made it.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

Maybe this prediction is for only extra odinary people, to accept from extra ordinary challenges,to long time of sleepless without sleep even as a few minutes,? that is impossible to claimed as ordinary people, honestly ordinary people would be drink of water only atlest 47 days will be  survive and lived, but  sleepless at long hours  for almost two weeks ago i don't believe maybe her guy is one of extra ordinary people ,,therefore if you like try to this challenge Wink
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

I don't know though maybe you need to fully condition yourself before doing this though , and well good luck , but still i don't recommended it . I hope that you will successfully do it , and i hope you will you know , but don't force yourself to do it okay?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

Well if you say so , good luck and God bless though , i've seen some article with somehow a similarities with what you gonna do , the link is down below feel free to look at.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Gardner_(record_holder)

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vilawil

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

If this is not a joke, then I assume one of three outcomes:
1)It's just scam
2)He will try, but nothing will come of it
3)He will die when he tries

Personally, I tend to the first option
usahaali03

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

can you say more details?
I have not understood, exactly what you will do and how prepared are you?
is there any promotion for what you do
8CommaClub

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

Hey , he's offering free publicity for doing this. It might be bad for his health but he's doing it of his own free will.

Good luck bro. All the best.

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: